Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

Pinball

|Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name: Pinball/JudgeCid
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:7946450
Timezone: UTC/GMT -3 hours
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 6 months.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 days. Sorry.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yeah. SoC and Clear Sky.

|In-Character Information|

Name: Roman (Rome) Mikhailkov
Family Members: Vladmir Mikhailkov - Father (Deceased)
Sasha Mikhailkov - Mother (Deceased)
Filon Mikhailkov - Older Brother (Recently Deceased)
Backstory: I was born in Samara, Russia. I lived with my parents and older brother there till my mother died of tuberculosis. My father left before that to find some medicine but he was killed by some brigands. Before either of those events I went to a local school until I was 16.

After my parents died, my brother and I decided to travel around Russia. During our stay in Leningrad, he left for Chernobyl by himself. This occured around 2 years ago, when I was 17. Now, I'm in the Zone, and my search for Filon has ended in tragedy. A freedom soldier told me some DUTY soldiers killed him in cold blood. I am joining not only to help Freedom's ideals, but to also avenge the death of my brother.

Specializations (if any): -College Grade Education
-Proficient in Programming

|Faction Related Information|

What is Freedom's idealogy?: Freedom fight for free access to the Zone, to allow the world it's scientific possibilites and technological marvels.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To further this ideal by assisting in any way I can and to hunt down every last DUTY soldier in the Zone.
Why should Freedom pick you?: A difficult question. While my reasons for joining are less than adequate, I believe my computer skills could come in handy.  //I've RP'd in other military factions in other RP servers. Was a VICE unit in the Civil Protection in the TnB HLRP server.
How well do you know Freedomers?: They informed me of my brothers death and they were generally kind to me. However, I must confess that I do not know them very well.  //You guys actually killed my character's brother, which was another character of mine. This ironic twist would make for some brilliant RP down the pipeline.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones. Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R told me.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury that impares your motor skills by walking slower and that kinda stuff.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information to influence IC decisions.
Define Metaspeak: Same concept as above, only talking to someone using their OOC information i.e "Yo pinball wazup"   "Eh? Who's this Pinball? I'm Boscov Voladarski."
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing another player with a weapon without any IC reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes.

~ Celtic: Come in for an interview with me, Zaki or Midnight.

Dvs!lverwing

Steam Friends Name: |FOX| Dvsilverwing
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10883866
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since the Gmod 9 Era
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Around 4 days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl

Name: Dorsey Vettere
Family Members: Dave Vettere (Whereabouts unknown), Karin Vettere (Deceased), and Paul Vettere (Deceased)
Backstory: Born in Zagreb Croatia, to father Paul Vettere and mother Karin Vettere. He was born into a poor family, with only 1 sibling to guide him, his brother Dave Vettere. His father had always had drinking problems, something that Dorsey carries with him in his blood today. His mother was not home often, she worked as a maid for some of the higher class citizens of Zagreb. His family has always had trouble finding money, he remembers living in run-down apartments in the slums of Zagreb as a child, begging for money. He enjoyed going to school, it was a way for him to get away from his horrid home life.

When he was just 15, his brother joined the Croatian Armed Forces. His brother was never one for fighting, he went there with hopes of making something out of himself. His brother went missing during the Miljevci Plateau Incident, 21 June 1992, part of the Croatian War of Independence, or "Domovinski Rat" (Homeland War) as they called it. His brothers whereabouts are still unknown, but they believe that Yugoslavia did release him, and he had moved somewhere into Western Europe, looking for a better life.

Dorsey, now 24, has decided to try to find a way to make something of himself in The Zone, whether it be striking it rich or joining a local faction or militia. Upon arrival, he immediately noticed it wasn't a very safe place to be alone. He has been there for around a week now, making friends with a Mercenary, a few S.T.A.L.K.E.R's, and a Freedomer. The Freedomer explained to him, he would be safer if he joined a faction, safe from DUTY, safe from Monolith. He would have a home. For once, he would have a safe home. From that moment on, he knew what he wanted to make of himself. He wanted to become a Freedomer.

Specializations (if any): N/A

What is Freedom's idealogy?: That The Zone should be open to everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To keep The Zone free from Duty and Monolith's rule.
Why should Freedom pick you?: To have yet another soldier fighting for the same, noble cause that Freedom has been known to fight for.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I seen a few of them, and have talked to one or two of them as well.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones, I was given a bit of information about the group from another Freedomer.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying as if your character were injured, whether it be a gunshot wound to your arm (not firing/shoulder your weapon) or a knife slash to the leg (walking slowly)
Define Metagaming: Giving your IC character OOC knowledge or information.
Define Metaspeak: Pretty much the same thing as above, except you're bringing OOC into the IC world.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone randomly, without a given reason, or with OOC knowledge (which would also be metagaming.)

~ Celtic: Welcome to Freedom.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Pawx

Steam Friends Name: Pawx

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13778615

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since I was Seven.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 5-6 Months

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I played SoC and CS, CoP isn't out yet, But I will be getting it

Name: Austin 'Powers' Creed

Family Members: Thomas Creed (Dead) Martin 'Ghost' Creed (Dead) And Kathy Creed (Alive)

Backstory: Austin Creed, Born and raised in the poor parts of Russia with a Poor French family, Having two other brothers and a sister. When he and his sister were about one, They were given to a Wealthy family in France, Having not enough money to take care of all of their kids. The rest of Austin's life, He would always cause trouble, Being called a Thug. He would always pick fights, Or cause harm to other people. As he grew older, It got worse and worse, His crimes turning into a Major Problem. He also started to fail and soon dropped out of High School, Running away from France.

When he was 30, Working in a Music Store, He began to hear rumors about The Zone, Having fortune and fame involved, He grew interested in the idea, Traveling up with a group of Stalkers, To his surprise, His sister was there, waiting for him, Traveling with him as well. When they reached the Zone, They split up, Her joining the Merc's Him joining the Bandits. After some time in the Zone, Seeing his Brothers die, He grew worried of his death next, Looking to the Freedomers, For his retirement.  

Specializations (if any): Great with a Hunting Rifle or Shotgun, Having the skill of Freerunning/ Parkouring, And great at Close Quarters.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: That the Zone must be shared by all and used by all.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To keep the Zone open to my Fellow Freedomers and Stalkers.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Having enough skills to take into Combat, And fighting for Freedom.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I'm Friends with some of them, And my Brother being in it a long time ago..

Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing where your character is injured or another character is. Treating them with RP.

Define Metagaming: Gaining OOC Knowledge ICly

Define Metaspeak: Bringing IC things into OOC

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing another player without a reason or RP

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I wll

Will you actively use the forums?: I will

~ Celtic: Welcome back to Freedom.

Tom

Steam Friends Name:|TRG| Tom
STEAM ID:0:0:5111827
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (-5)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:1 month
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl, Call of Prypriat

Name:Thomas Wainscott
Family Members: Martin Wainscott (Father) Allison Wainscott (Mother) Johnathan Wainscott (Brother-MIA)
Backstory: Life for Thomas wasn't really that interesting till him and his brother both reached the age of 13. It was at this time he met a gang of petty thugs called "The Shlongs". Up in till the point that point the "Shlongs" had only. Existed in Name, The schlongs were comprised of 7 whiggas. by the end of his run in the schlongs there had been a Chapter in Lexington with 76 members and a chapter in Louisville with 89 Members. So he slowly pushed the Schlongs to bigger and more risky crimes in till Thomas and 10 other schlongs went to rob a bank. It was a disaster, No civilians died but the robbery failed, with 8 of the schlongs dyeing 2 of them being captured and Thomas escaping. After that was done, Thomas took up a lower profile and began to learn the ways of the hacker.

His brother was a whole different story. His brother was a Straight A, Pointed to excel and become successful kind of guy. Johnathan had always wanted to join the military and fight "The good fight" for America. Jonathan's Dream became reality when he received a scholarship to West Point. He graduated with Honors and was Deployed immediately to Iraq were he lead a small squadron of Rangers into Bagdad. After 4 Long tours of duty into Iraq Johnathan had been Honorably Discharged due to mental disorder, he had Bi-polar. Johnathan however did not want to leave the fight. So he moved to Europe where he became a Soldier of fortune. for a few months he had Zero offers but, work came eventually when a mysterious employer contacted him and told him to go to the zone and find a man named "Ryan Jones" and kill him, he was told that "Ryan" lead a group of Terrorists called "Freedom" Johnathan jumped on the offer of work and a chance to relieve the world of terrorists.  Johnathan is currently missing in the zone. His last message to his brother was a message telling him he was going to "The Zone"

After Thomas had became a rather experienced Hacker he got bold and attempted to hack some multinational Banks. He thought it would work... But he wasn't that great of a hacker. He ended up being caught, Blocked, and tracked all within minutes. After running from the law he had to Jump the Mexico border and hop a plane to the Ukraine, to start a new life and to seek his brother. He didn't really know what the zone was or even what it was, it was by pure luck and chance that he happened to have stumbled upon the zone. When he arrived he nothing but the cloths on his back and 300 RU. Nearly dyeing two times was more than enough to tell Thomas that he needed to join a group, or at least find friends in the zone. And he did just that he made a Friend named Dorsey, and he managed to stumble upon a base filled with people wearing green suits who loved to smoke pot. He also made friends with one of them who were a tall black man who is in Freedom.

Specializations (if any): Hacking abilities, Crude group Organization skills, Crude Planning skills.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Open the zone up for all to study
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because duty/military likes to use stalkers as
target practice and that needs to stop. Plus too monolith needs to be contained
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I'm handy with a gun, and it would be one more soldier
Fighting to defeat the enemies of Freedom
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've seen a few of them. And when I'm up I like to hang out
At freedom base cause its safe.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Were you acting as though your injuries affect your abilities. (I.e. shot to the leg= Walks slower)
Define Metagaming: Using out of character information to dictate what your character does
Define Metaspeak: "Brandon Ortiz: Lol u r funny"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random killing of people without reason or killing people for OOC reasons
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

Steam Friends Name: Ares
STEAM ID: I'll add it.
Timezone: GMT + 1:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 1 year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 4 Days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them. Altought COP was in Russian.

Name: Andrew Ryans
Family Members:
Backstory:
Life before getting in to the " Man-made Hell "

Andrew was borned at London in the 1980 of Dicember 13. He had a normal childhoold and not such a difficult life. He studied alot, because it was the thing he liked most to do.
Time passed and he became an Russian Teacher at some College in London, hoping to earn some good money.
But the pay wasn't much, so he had difficulty in paying the house rent so he was forced to find something more profitable. He didn't quit the Teacher job, but he found something that helped him alot, Drug Dealling. Yep, He got into the Drug Dealling thanks to his friend, and Andrew started to sell drugs to his own students, till he got caught by an other Teacher.
Andrew knew that the guy who saw him will go and tell it to the police, so he just grabbed the teacher and started to strangled him to death.
Andrew knew that he couldn't remian in England, So he took all the money he could and booked the first ticket to the nearest city to Chernobyl.

Welcome to the Zone S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

The first thing Andrew did was to exchange all his money in the current currency.
He had 10 000 RU with him, and with 2000 RU payed a guide to lead him in to the Zone.
Reaching the Zone was hard, and the guide he hired wasn't so good. After serveral days of travelling we reached the Cordon, were we tried to avoid but without much succes. The military cought us and killed the guide, I was next but I offered them a sum of my money.
Those pigs took everything he had with him, only leaving 300 RU.
As soon he was in the Zone, He reached a camp of loners, were he learned many things about the anomalies and the animals.
He also learned that there were 4 Major factions fighting in the Zone. He was really interessted in the Freedom, because they wanted Free acces to the Zone.

Specializations (if any): I know to hold a gun and shoot it. I think that I'll suffice.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: Freedom wants Free-Acces to the Zone to let the scientiests to study the anomalies.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to fight for the Free-Acces to the Zone.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm a skilled guy at shooting, and I always listen to my superiors.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've been hagging around at their  base and been working for their trader, by brigging some Oil barrels.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Means that you need to RP the Injury you took, just like IRL.
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is when mixing OOC information with IC information.
Define Metaspeak: You say the name of the STALKER, without knowing it.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random Deathmatch is when you kill somebody with no-RP reason.

~ Celtic: I'm sorry but the backstory didn't quite make much sense to me.  For example, how did a London teacher hear about the zone?  Not to mention of all places you could run why so far as the Ukraine?  Re-app in a week if you're still interested in joining.

Jiggerreggi

Steam Friends Name: Darkdude660 to add, Currently going by Jiggerreggi
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15674949
Timezone: GMT + 10, Eastern Australia
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Over a year, generally at TnB.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A month or so, fairly infrequently.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC and Clear Sky, know them both well.

Name: Archibald Goodscious
Family Members: Luifan Goodscious, no contact, possibly deceased.
Backstory: Born in Cardiff, Wales, Archibald lived in an upper-middle class family. The youngest child of two, Lucifan acted as guide for Archibald, encouraging and leading him along with his endeavours. At the age of 10, Archibald's family moved to Dublin, so that his father Kolstan could pursue his new career. This new career improved the Goodscious' living standards, although the two children preferred to spend their time out in the streets, exploring. Archibald passed through school with general mediocrity, bored by the simple life.

Upon Archibald's graduation, Lucifan decided to take him on Eurotrip with his friends. The crossed the countryside, eventually arriving on the border of Ukraine, a couple of miles north of 'The Zone'. They travelled South, unaware of the dangers lurking in their path, eventually meeting a group of Freedomers attempting to smuggle people inside the Zone, past military checkpoints. Archibald and co. camped with the Freedomers while they explained the Zone, when a small Military fireteam attacked their campsite. The Freedomers fled, taking Archibald and his brother through their foxhole, whilst his friends were left at the mercy of the fireteam. The Freedomers fled, leaving Archibald and Lucifan alone in the Zone to fend for themselves.

Archibald slowly grew into an able STALKER, along with his brother, sticking to the 'Loner' faction and surviving as best as they could. One day, a military squad opened fire on Archibald and Lucifan, splitting them up. Archibald fled the scene, losing sight of Lucifan as he ran. He made it back to a small Loner village, where he mulled over the loss of his brother. He, perhaps rash and unruly in his decision, decided to join those who had brought him here, the Freedomers, and made his way about finding their camp.
Specializations (if any): Fairly adept with most weaponry, especially with longer range rifles. Also good at free running, and escaping firefights.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: That the Zone should be open to everybody.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: People have a right to enter the Zone, and to live free of the Military's overbearing presence.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am young, healthy, and dedicated to Freedom's cause with 100% of my heart and soul.
How well do you know Freedomers?: My experiences have often been brief, though my little contact with them has been exceptional.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying, in a detailed manner, any wounds or other injuries your character has sustained, including bullet-wounds, broken bones, twisted ankles etc.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information for IC gain, despite having no IC knowledge on the subject.
Define Metaspeak: Putting the metagamed knowledge into effect with other characters, eg. using their names in conversation, or radioing their location.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):The un-roleplayed killing of someone, with no IC reason behind it.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, as I'm a massive forum lurker.

~ Celtic: Come in for an interview with Zaki, Midnight, or me.

itzmillerrr

Sorry about the mixup, this is my revised application.

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| dkzBigL.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9634533

Timezone: CST

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Around 2-3 years

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A little over a month

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC and CS

Name: Sergiy Rorkov

Family Members: Petrov(Father), Agneska(Mother) and Alena(Sister)

Backstory: Born and raised in Odessa, Ukraine with parents Petrov(father)and Agneska(mother). Petrov was a farmer and his mother was a stay at home mom. Sergiy had a decent education, however. They decided to move due to their inability to pay rent so they took refuge in a war-torn city. Before they moved, Sergiy was happy with his life. His parents loved him, he had a sibling so he can play with her. Life was good for Sergiy, until the war started. Sergiy was seperated from his mother and father at the age of 4 with his sister Alena.

Sergiy nd Alena migrated from city to city searching for a home. As they grew older, they have gotten stronger and stronger. At the ages of 21(Sergiy) and 26(Alena), Sergiy decided to join a Ukrainian rebel army, while Alena took refuge with their grandparents in Chernobyl. He fought hard in the heat of battle and worked his way up through the ranks. He worked like hell to get to where he was now. He had power, respect and loyalty. He was a man among boys. He was a part of the 'URA' for four years until the devistating nuclear accident in Chernobyl happened. He had gone to check if his sister was still there, let alone still alive when he got there, no one was to be found. He has no clue where his parens, grandparents or his sister is. He wondered if they were still alive. He said "He will scrounge in the wastes to find his family. With his rebel army experience and determination, Sergiy plans to find his family no matter what it takes.

Specializations (if any): I am a very good negotiator and an expert in rifles. Very good at 'getting the truth' out of people.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: The Zone must be shared by all and used by all.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To keep the Zone open to my Fellow Freedomers
and Stalkers.

Why should Freedom pick you?: I love conflict, I work well with others and I do what im told.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I have had pretty good relationships with a good number of them when I once was a lonely STALKER.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: The leader is Ryan Jones

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing where your character is injured or another character is. Treating them with RP.

Define Metagaming: Getting OOC Knowledge ICly

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): To kill another player without a reason or RP.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: To the utmost.

Will you actively use the forums?: Have been, always will.

~ Celtic: App has to be at least two paragraphs and why is the story about someone named Alexi if your char's name is Sergiy?  Fix up the app and then it will be considered.

get at me.

Aresty

Steam Friends Name: Aresty
STEAM ID: I'll add it.
Timezone: GMT 1:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 1 Year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: One week.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yep.

Name: Andrew Ryans
Family Members: None.
Backstory:

Life before getting in to the " Man-made Hell "

Andrew was borned at London in the 1980 of Dicember 13. He had a normal childhoold and not such a difficult life. He studied alot, because it was the thing he liked most to do.
Time passed and he became an Russian Teacher at some College in London, hoping to earn some good money.
But the pay wasn't much, so he had difficulty in paying the house rent so he was forced to find something more profitable. He didn't quit the Teacher job, but he found something that helped him alot, Drug Dealling. Yep, He got into the Drug Dealling thanks to his friend, and Andrew started to sell drugs to his own students, till he got caught by an other Teacher.
Andrew knew that the guy who saw him will go and tell it to the police, so he just grabbed the teacher and started to strangled him to death.
Andrew knew that he couldn't remian in England, and he had to leave.
Right when Andrew was thinking in what place to go, There was a progam on the television talking about " The Zone " and the people that go in it to search for fortune and hide from trouble. He tought that the Zone, would be the perfect place to hide for awhile, and get rich while doing it. So he sold everything he had, and took all the money he could, and booked the first ticket to the nearest city to Chernobyl.

Welcome to the Zone S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

The first thing Andrew did was to exchange all his money in the current currency.
He had 10 000 RU with him, and with 2000 RU payed a guide to lead him in to the Zone.
Reaching the Zone was hard, and the guide he hired wasn't so good. After serveral days of travelling we reached the Cordon, were we tried to avoid but without much succes. The military cought us and killed the guide, I was next but I offered them a sum of my money.
Those pigs took everything he had with him, only leaving 300 RU.
As soon he was in the Zone, He reached a camp of loners, were he learned many things about the anomalies, animals and the Major Factions.
Andrew learned that the Freedom and Duty were enemy, because the Duty is trying to destoy the Zone, while the Freedom is fighthing for free acces to it.
Duty sounded really good to Andrew, so he tought that would be a nice thing to join them and help them in their cause. So as soon he would succed, he could return home as an hero.
Andrew actually managed to join Duty, And rolled with them for some days, but he didn't actually like the Military-Like system and not having the freedom to do what he wants.
What made him more mad, Is when the Dutiers took his SPAS  12 , just because he couldn't use it.
So he decided to leave, and so he tought to try and join the Freedomers.

Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's idealogy?: They want Free-Acess to the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I love that they aren't so strict, And they are more friendly.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm a good shooter.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know them.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RP'ing an wound and it's effect just like IRL.
Define Metagaming: Mixing OOC info with IC.
Define Metaspeak: Calling a guy by his name while not knowing it.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing with no RP reasons, But just for fun.

~ Celtic: A little better than the previous app, and you seem pretty persistent so we'll give you a chance.  Come in for an interview with Me, Zaki, or Midnight.

itzmillerrr

Sorry about the mixup, this is my revised application.

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| dkzBigL.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9634533

Timezone: CST

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Around 2-3 years

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A little over a month

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC and CS

Name: Sergiy Rorkov

Family Members: Petrov(Father), Agneska(Mother) and Alena(Sister)

Backstory: Born and raised in Odessa, Ukraine with parents Petrov(father)and Agneska(mother). Petrov was a farmer and his mother was a stay at home mom. Sergiy had a decent education, however. They decided to move due to their inability to pay rent so they took refuge in a war-torn city. Before they moved, Sergiy was happy with his life. His parents loved him, he had a sibling so he can play with her. Life was good for Sergiy, until the war started. Sergiy was seperated from his mother and father at the age of 4 with his sister Alena.

Sergiy nd Alena migrated from city to city searching for a home. As they grew older, they have gotten stronger and stronger. At the ages of 21(Sergiy) and 26(Alena), Sergiy decided to join a Ukrainian rebel army, while Alena took refuge with their grandparents in Chernobyl. He fought hard in the heat of battle and worked his way up through the ranks. He worked like hell to get to where he was now. He had power, respect and loyalty. He was a man among boys. He was a part of the 'URA' for four years until the devistating nuclear accident in Chernobyl happened. He had gone to check if his sister was still there, let alone still alive when he got there, no one was to be found. He has no clue where his parens, grandparents or his sister is. He wondered if they were still alive. He said "He will scrounge in the wastes to find his family. With his rebel army experience and determination, Sergiy plans to find his family no matter what it takes.

Specializations (if any): I am a very good negotiator and an expert in rifles. Very good at 'getting the truth' out of people.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: The Zone must be shared by all and used by all.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To keep the Zone open to my Fellow Freedomers
and Stalkers.

Why should Freedom pick you?: I love conflict, I work well with others and I do what im told.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I have had pretty good relationships with a good number of them when I once was a lonely STALKER.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: The leader is Ryan Jones

|Other Information|

Define Metagaming: Getting OOC Knowledge ICly

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): To kill another player without a reason or RP.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?: To the utmost.

Will you actively use the forums?: Have been, always will.

~ Celtic: Come in for an interview with me, Zaki, or Midnight.

get at me.

swacko

Steam Friends Name: Swacko/Jack the Stripper
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:16182961
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: cant remember...been in the HGN community for about a year drifting in and out, but was roleplaying on gmod long before that.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Totally played, I don't know. Have been playing unevenly active for about a year.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl, tried Clear Sky at a friends.

Name: Krawen Fox
Family Members: All deceased.
Backstory: This again? *sighs* I Grew up in Norway. My father was a huntsman, with roots in England. He tought me how to handle weapons and hunting, so that I one day could hunt myself if it was ever needed. My mother was a teacher, and tought me all my academic knowledge, as well as cooking. My mother was..not very fond of the idea of me going to live as a hunter, but after my father died of disease, there was little choice. Although I had to work, and getting tutored at the same time, me and my mother managed to get by, mostly because of the small fundings the state gave us. Then my mother died...of the same disease as my father.
What kept me going, living up in the hills, must have been my draw for adventure, and restlessness. There was always something to do there, and always new things to discover..but after multiple years, there was nothing more to learn, and I got bored.

As I grew weary of the life I had as a hunter, I started roaming the streets in the more...unpleasant neighbourhoods, making connections to drug-dealers, smugglers, and other shady characters. One day, when I was sealing a deal with a smuggler, I overheard a conversation with his partner...about "Them wierd radioactive shinies". I asked what he was talking about, and I got to learn about the place called "The Zone".
My sense of adventure overwhelmed me. I felt I had to go there, especially after seeing one of the "Shiny radioactive things" healing a bad cut I had in seconds.
I went to Ukraine, and hired a corrupt military transport vehicle driver. After getting past the barricades of the military, and driving far enough into the zone, I jumped out of the truck. I was in the zone.

From here on, my story goes the last time I was with Freedom. After several of our members being taken by the Monolith, Including two of my best friends I drifted away from Freedom..I went further into the zone, stalking, hunting and killing Monolith members for my own personal revenge. Brought down a couple of suckers too...however, the cost me my natural face. Times wasnt easy though. Without a place to return to, I had to rely on my own survival skills. Since there as always a mutated boar around, food wasnt very much of a problem..water however, was. I took what I could from the bodies I had killed. It was all mostly vodka. However, I could avoid getting too drunk by burning some of the alchohol away..not that it was much left after doing it.
When out in the wilderness, I came to think of all the things that have been, and I started to get depressed...very depressed. This led to a heavy use of Morphine, gained from dead Monolith and bypassing traders. Im off the drug now, however the abuse has left my body overall numb all the time. I can barely feel pain anymore.
When I had approached a camp with stalkers and bandits, I heard that Freedom was having trouble. Loosing members, having serious trouble with their rival factions, I decided it was enough...I set course to the place I left...the place to return to...and here I am.

Specializations (if any): I wouldnt call these specializations...more like skills earned through experience.  Advanced first aid, cooking, hunting, survival.

What is Freedom's idealogy?: To ensure free entrance to the zone for everyone, and show the world how beautiful it can be.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Still have a grudge towards Duty, and I heard help was needed.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I could prove myself very useful to Freedom, and an ex-Freedomer wishing to rejoin for the sake of Freedom itself should be valued.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Very well...from my own experiences.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RP'ing injury and react to certain injuries or being injured in certain places like you would in real life. The classical shot in the foot would cause you to move slower, or even drop to the ground rolling in pain.
Define Metagaming: Using information obtained out of character to gain advantages In Character.
Define Metaspeak: I'm guessing it's using some sort of voice chatting program to gain overall advantages in game. Using Ventrilo to call for backup when taken hostage and so on..If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I've never heard that term before.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing players without RP. Simple as that.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes.

WeaponfChoice

Steam Friends Name: XWeaponOfChoice
STEAM ID: 0:1:17559758
Time zone: GMT -9
How long have you been role playing in Garry's Mod?: 2 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but I am trying to buy one soon.

Name: Seeker Sherble
Family Members: Mother-Alive
               Father-Deceased
               Brother-Deceased

Back story: Well, let's see here. It all began back in my home town Kimovo, Russia. I began my life there, growing up as a hunter and a doctor. I made my living off of killing the small amount of game I could find and selling it cheap to the shops around my small village. In my spare time I walked around the village finding ways to help people (mainly consisted of healing wounds checking for disease). My father was a very quiet person, he had a hard life and he didn't seem to bother talk to me very much at all. I hoped to learn more about the man but before I was even five years old he went on a hunting trip and never came back, he was presumed dead. My mother was the more friendly type, she helped almost everyone it seemed and that is where I got my great communications skill. I also had a brother whose name was Shiff. To my knowledge he was a good man but as we got older I saw less and less of him (he got involved with the wrong people). He was in great debt to the "Monsters" (what we called the bad people) of our village and he was shot 5 times in the head, I had to sit there and watch it all happen.
         Years went by of doing the same things for my whole life, killing game, healing wounds, killing game and healing wounds. When I was 24 I thought it would be best to go out looking for a "better" life and my mother thought I should too. I began my traveling in the direction of Ukraine, I have gained much knowledge from my travels and heard many things, but I heard one piece of advice that changed my life completely. In a small city somewhere in Russia a scientist by the name of Petrenko told me of these great foreign artifacts. He did not know much about them and neither did I, but what I did know is I wanted to venture to "The Zone" to see what it has in store. The nice man gave the directions on how to get there, and in order for me reach my destination I had to work for an evil man for a whole year doing his dirty work of selling drugs. I will tell you right now that so far, were the absolute worst year of my life. In exchange for doing his awful work, he put me on his armored car and off I went in the direction of The Zone.
         He dropped me off as close as possible to the zone, which was in the woods somewhere nearby. I told him to bring a letter I wrote back to my mom who was probably worrying sick about me, but I doubt he even brought it close to her. I was now 25 years old and I've already been through so much but I've yet to be through so much more. I had with me my knife and my medical kit to help me along my way. The driver brought me closer than expected to the zone and within a few days, I arrived at my destination. I carefully walked closer to a swamp where a number of people were gathered outside of a trading shop. I met a few faces that I still talk to today and some I wish I had never met. I experienced my first "blowout", I guess is what they call it around here. I could not even explain to you how fast my heart was pumping that day, but luckily I had the help of a friendly STALKER. Later that night, I attempted to mug a loner for his cash but he pulled a shotgun out and shot me in the leg (a mistake I will never make again). I healed myself up with the few supplies I had left. Over the next few days I just talked with the STALKERS and tried to learn more about certain factions. I talked with a Freedomer named Thomas Wainscott and he helped me in my knowledge about the zone. I was in one of the Trading camps and we were attacked by a blood sucker, I had recently armed myself with a Makarov and I ran out to aid my fellow STALKERS. Thomas and I were gunning down the monster as it charged us numerous times. I guess I pulled off a lucky shot because the next and final shot heard was from my Makarov, I popped him right in the back of the head and he dropped like a sack of weights. Though it seemed no one really cared, I felt like it was the best moment of my life. Now I am here today filling out my application for Freedom, to fight in what I believe in.

Specializations (if any): Skills in Medical Treatment, pistols and rifles.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is a clan of stalkers who fight for free access to the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join because I would only like peace and I want to rid the zone of Duty and Monolith forces.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I will do what I am told to do, and I want to fight for what seems right to me.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I do not know many Freedomers, but one who introduced me to the faction.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you get shot in a certain part of the body, that part does not function like it should. EG Shot in the leg means walking slower.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC to help you in IC.
Define Metaspeak: Talking about IC stuff in OOC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing players.

jojo346

Steam Friends Name: DirtyPengy
Timezone: Eastern Standard
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 3 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: ShoC

Name: Christopher O'Neil
Family Members: Greg O'Neil (DESECESED)
Backstory:

One month, thats all it took. One month of pain and suffering for my dad to get himself killed by the horror that haunts the zone. He was signed all the papers, about his saftey, his well being, he told me that "everything was going to be ok". Boy, was he ever wrong. Living in a pig pen with three other 25 year old men was the least of my problems. The ecologists were always bringing in dead things that stunk up the entire facility, and it wasn't even human. They say when a family memeber dies, you see everything with new light, but everything was the same, just one less person to comfort me when i have a nightmare about that werid THING they brought in last week.  

When MY dad was sacraficed to the monolith, i left the bunker and met alot of people, most of which wanted to see me suffer. I was shot in the leg by the military, although i have to thank them, they got me ready for what was in store later down the road, and saved me from a bloodsucker, but why would i join something that shot me in the leg! Why am i joining the Freedom, because they don't shoot you in the leg, they care about what you have to say, about what your story is, and about the family you have lost. I was welcomed into their community by a friendly batch of Freedomers, who let me use their hand built base. I don't deserve this, but really, do i have any other choice?

Specializations (if any): When through weapons training before i shiped into the ZONE and practice with a knife on my spare time.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom is a clan of stalkers who fight for free access to the zone

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because everyone else has a bone to pick with me, or is a canobalistic group of religious crackheads, and this is the only faction that really cares about peoples stories.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Because i will serve my superiors when it comes to little tasks like recon, delivering messages, and so forth. I did alot of that when i was in the bunker.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know "seeker" he sugested me coming into the freedom, he said it was a safe place for us all, safer than any other faction.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Being shot in a leg slows you down and makes you go onto the ground, instead of running even faster and Bhoping to avoid fire
Define Metagaming: using someones rame and flag to judge them, "go away MONO" even though they have stalker cloths on and never told you they were a MONO
Define Metaspeak: talking about IC stuff in OOC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing people randomly "cough" "cough" Monolith "cough" "cough"
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: yes
Will you actively use the forums?: yes

~ Celtic: You're too young.

Zombiedance

Steam Friends Name: Zombiedance
STEAM ID:Rattierevolution
Timezone:Central Pacific
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: over 5 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Technically a couple months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: 2 Have to sleep infront of target to get the newest one

Name: Charles Stage
Family Members: Triston Stage
Backstory: He was born in the zone and left for dead at 2/yo but was luckily found and raised by a group of loners
Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's ideology?:Freedom is a clan of stalkers who fight for free access to the Zone, seeing it both as a scientific marvel that could answer the problems of the world, and a breakthrough to numerous technological achievements, similar to the view of the Ecologists. Because of their ideals they constantly find themselves in conflict with the Military and their long time nemesis, Duty. They view Duty as no more than a clan of dimwitted jarheads who see nothing, hear nothing, and only know how to pull a trigger, as instead of finding a way to co-exist with the Zone, they attempt destroy it, whereby the Zone only retaliates with mutant attacks. Similar in size and manpower to Duty, they have the offensive strength and resources to wage a faction war against them and defend their beliefs. Freedom is one of the largest stalker clans in the Zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I really like how strong they are i also joined them in the stalker games and loved taking out those dutiers
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am a very good sniper and very good a stealth im also very skilled at the game stalker.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know them like the back of my hand i know that they were based in the Dark Valley and that Commandant Lingov leaked information a while back.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Lukash

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If hit in your leg you limp.
Define Metagaming: Talking down to someone higher than you.
Define Metaspeak: Talking inappropriately due to name or title
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing people for no purpose.
Will you actively use the forums?: Every day

~ Celtic: The backstory is a two paragraph minimum, and yours could have used a bit more effort, check other people's backstories to get an idea of how long it should be.  Also, don't copy paste the Freedom ideology from http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom, put it in your own words.

Celtic

If you got denied you must wait one week to reapply, so if you applied yesterday then you'd be able to reapply next Wednesday.

Supercool

Steam Friends Name: Leadpilot
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:9795027
Timezone: GMT -5 (US East)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 06? 07? I have forgotten exactly when I started
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A few days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Beaten the first two, about halfway through CoP

Name: "Porcupine" Tyutchev
Family Members: None currently living
Backstory:
       Last year, my parents passed away. Father slipped whilst going down a set of stairs, and fell right into a coma. My mother was unable to support the medical bills, and soon after he died, she chose to kill herself to join him. Left with no savings, me and my brother for whatever foolish reason decided the solution would be an excursion into the Zone. Pickup some of those "Artifacts", come home and sell them for big bucks. We managed to find another family in a similar situation, and off we went into the Zone. Brother slipped while walking across a bridge, and the water beneath us swallowed him without mercy.
        We (the small family I) still have not even seen an Artifact, and we are in no way rich men. I lost track of where we were about three months back, and even now we simply wander about. About a week ago the two decided they were going to stay in this area, and so we just sort of started hanging about. After being robbed a few times, we managed to bump into your shelter, and after hanging about with Wine for a while, being robbed a few more times, and then finally running out of money, I decided that maybe the life of a loner in the Zone is not so much for me. Having decided this, the obvious choice was to aim for those who have done something other than stick a gun in my face or stab me.
Specializations (if any): Surviving

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Zone should not be hidden from the world, and all information  about it should be public knowledge. The government should not be able to control the Zone when it could benefit humanity if left open.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I like food, and because I would rather that the safe zone that Freedom has be kept safe for all.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I know how to use a weapon, I can help protect the camp, and after a year in the Zone I know it pretty decently.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Eh, I have met a fair chunk of you, Wine has been very helpful, I went on a Sucker hunt with Seeker, talked to Tom a bit.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying out an injury? Such as being shot in the leg and actually going through the process of bandaging, having a consistent limp, and showing this in your actions with others.
Define Metagaming: Using information from outside your character's scope of knowledge to influence your in-character reactions.
Define Metaspeak: Stating in character information over OOC or other chat methods (I think?)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): it can be either simply killing people randomly, or killing without roleplay. Ie, if you see a military on the horizon you should at least roleplay before just randomly shooting him in the head.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course
Will you actively use the forums?: Whenever I can, I do go to college so M/W/S I cannot be goofing about in the server or on the forums.

~ Celtic: The app was short, but it was sweet so, "Welcome to Freedom."

Celtic

Just a bit of a heads up, since no one seems to know what Metaspeak is...

Vladimir Chernov: lol u r funny

Basically using the type of chat commonly used when texting and similar stuff.  Bto often slips up and is a great example of this.

FlootsyGaz

Steam Friends Name: [HGN/LiF]ConfusCat
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15616369
Timezone: Eastern USA
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:2 1/2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Its been on and off for a week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I own ShoC w/ O.L. 2009,and plan on getting CoP

Name: Arkady Chisryts
Family Members: All dead
Backstory: I suggest that my story had begun two months before entering the Zone. I was a young man of 21, my parents recently deceased, and my youngest brother crushed by a garbage truck with a drunk no-good sonofab*tch behind the wheel. I fell into a cycle of depression, self hate, drinking, and crying. It was too much for me to bear, losing my entire family in one swift turn. One day when I was actually able to keep sober, I stumbled into the library and found an interesting book "The Anarchist Cookbook." I checked it out, and it managed to keep me away from the booze, crying, and self-hate I had so grown accustomed too.  The book filled me with ideas, workings, views, of the anarchist mind. And I ate it up like a starving vulture standing over a half eaten carcass. Looking into a mirror for the first time in weeks I noticed I had changed. I was paler, and thinner, sickly looking, I saw my self slowly dry up, until nothing but a dry corpse remained. Disgusted I turned from the mirror, storming out of the room. My interest in anarchy eventually grew; I started researching the topic, books, internet sites, etc. I had become a full blown anarchist, and now I someone to vent my anger on: The government.
    A few nights later, I had become incredibly drunk, and was out of my mind. Anger started to flow out of of my body, nearly bursting at the seams. Taking a pocket knife and clutching it in my hand I had only one motive tonight: Make the government pay. I raised the knife and charged the nearest police officer from behind, stabbing him several times in the neck. After a few dazed minutes the adrenaline giave me a slap in the face. Horrified at what I had done, I ran. I ran for my life, I ran as far as I could. I then remembered of this "Zone" place, I mean I have had heard other news, but always shrugged it off. Hearing rumors of people making their fortunes in there and these things known as artifacts I decided to give it a shot, and become one of them STALKERS. Under the cover of darkness I jumped the fence into the Zone, to escape from the police, and my past life. I thought I was free, but oh boy was I dead wrong.
Specializations (if any): Has minor experience with guns.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To give the zone to the world. Use it's knowledge to benefit mankind, and to destroy the duty faction.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: You guys seem like a friendly bunch, Duty has too many connections to the goverment, the Monolith shoot at you before you even get a chance to get a word off, and the bandits are pretty much the same as the Monos.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm an anarchist, I view Duty as just another branch of the goverment trying to invade and destroy the Zone, which is in its own right beautiful, but also deadly.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I was in a camp with him, and we had some chit chat here and there.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Ie taking a nonlethal wound in any part of the body, and using the correct methods and roleplay to heal, and bandage the wound. I.e: You take a bullet to the arm, he you have to get the bullet out of you arm, quickly administer some clotting medicine, and bandage and sterilized the wound.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info to gain an IC advantage. I.e Confuscat says on OOC: No the artifact is by the lake. **Half the server migrates to said lake.**
Define Metaspeak: Using txt language in ic. Ie: Arkadys Chisryts: LOL can i haz gunz noaw, pl0x pl0x pl0x?
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing anyone with out proper Ic reasons, and generally playing like your in a game of Counter-Strike: Source.

Mrtasker

Reapplication incoming.

Long time no see, hope you guys remember me.

Steam Friends Name: Mrtasker
STEAM ID: JDT_007
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 5 Years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Month and a bit probably
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three

Name:Seth Gecko
Family Members: None
Backstory: For the better part of his life he was a police officer stationed in London. During this time he rose through the ranks of the police force and headed up his own task force of specialised officers that dealt with serious and organised crime. However this was not enough for his thrill seeking tendencies. By this point in his life he was at the ripe old age of 29.

With all of his gained experience in leadership and gunplay he decided that a career change was due. He decided to call on a long lasting favour, from one of his distant friends who happened to be a member of the army brass. The favour was to push him up the ranks, faster than the regular rank and file greens. He saw combat as a Sergeant in a number of operations, such as Iraq and Afghanistan. This is when the story of Seth Gecko tails off into almost non belief. During his tour of Afghanistan he was separated from his unit during a surprise attack by the Taliban, running out of ammunition and ideas, the opportunity arose to surrender himself. He was taken to an unknown location and brought to a scene that was reminiscing of some sort of farmers market, but instead of animas and produce there were people. This was obviously some sort of slave market; unable to escape Gecko was sold to a rich Ukrainian corporate type

He spent a further year as some sort of trophy, throughout this captivity period Gecko tried and tried again to escape from his captors, but it proved impossible. However, one fateful sunny afternoon one of his captors managed to snort himself into a coma. He acted quickly and decisively, unarming the captor and doing away with him. And then proceeding to escape, during his captivity he was kept unaware of the zone, by studying several outdated maps he managed to scavenge, he plotted his rout of escape quite in detail, however his rout took him though the zone, completely unaware of the zone, by having almost no contact with anyone, fearing he may be captured again. He actually managed to stumble into the zone, upon entering he quickly ran into a military patrol, who thought him to be a Stalker, they simply gave him a smack across the head, and sent him on his way. Unable to speak the local dialect he found himself at a disadvantage when explaining his situation. Wandering through the zone, memorised by the environment, he thought himself in a dream until he was found by a group of Stalkers, who took him in, one of them luckily spoke English. Throughout his time with them, learning the do's and don'ts of the zone, he was taught the language of the land, and slowly began to adapt. Time and time again he found himself trying to escape the zone, but an unknown force just kept pulling him back, this was his calling. He knew the zone brought him here for a reason, and by god he will find out what that is.

Specializations (if any): Previous military training, so survival skills, weapon skills, the lot.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To allow free access to the zone and all its information.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To find a place in the zone, and to survive.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Military training is a valuable resource.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know a couple from the last time I was in freedom.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Ryan Jones

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Role-playing your injuries correctly, and not just spamming "ow" i.e. Having been shot in your leg, having a limp and being unable to move as fast as un-shot folk.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC/IC information your character does not know.
Define Metaspeak: Using text speak.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing spree with no valid IC reason.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

tesshin

Steam Friends Name: Tesshin^|Swe|
STEAM ID: Nikkeh
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: For about 3 years i think
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Since today.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Just the first

Name: Tesshin Makishima
Family Members: 2 brothers: Agito & Sho || Father: K.I.A || Mother: Unknown
Backstory: Born in Japan in the mid 90's. the father joined forces in the military of pripyet which forced Him to move along since the mother didnt feel like she could raise 3 kids on her own. while Sho stayed in japan Agito And Tesshin moved along with their father, After hes father was killed by a bloodsucker on April 14th 2007, Tesshin And his brother picked up the fight. growing tired of all struggles Agito left and fled, to an unknown location. Tesshin still believes hes brother is out there still searching for him. he wants to fight for freedom for all that is right. thats why he seeks to join The " Freedom " he still thinks of hes childhood in okinawa japan. he used to love to draw pictures. and he loved all the anime that were shown on television and in comic books. there is one sentence that will never get erased from hes memory. " No Hunny, There is no monsters " hes mom said every night.

he also remember her mothers sent. it smelled like a mid summer breeze, he wishes so badly to be re-united with hes mother. at the age of 10 he fired hes first weapon. of model: Glock 17. A german salesman was traveling near the camp he was currently staying at. so he picked it up. and with that Glock 17. he also killed hes first mutant. he just stared the longest time. just stared. and did not know what do say, what to do. all he could think about were those eyes. eyes of sadness.
Specializations: Agile, And good with weaponry

What is Freedom's ideology?: That is what Tesshin yet has to discover
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To be apart of something. and to fight for freedom
Why should Freedom pick you?: smart. agile, good with weaponry high sence of moral values
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not Quite good
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Unkown to me

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: I get shoot in the knee For example. and instead of runing away like a minge. i say for example : /me Falls to the ground holding his knee tight. tremendes pain starts to become pressent to him. as he almost fades out. he see's that a comrade helps him out and help walking him to saftey. ( if thats an good definition, i suck at explaining things >.< )
Define Metagaming: taking advantage of ooc chatt to use ICly
Define Metaspeak: never heard of it actually. but i do know how to rp and i dont use metagaming what so ever
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): when a player kills you for a non valid rp reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Ofcourse i will
Will you actively use the forums?: if i get accepted in a faction i will become more motivated to play, so yes

~ Celtic: Two paragraph minimum for the backstory.  You have to wait a week to reapply.

Cheesums

Steam Friends Name: Petergriffin221
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6052852
Timezone: PST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since Gmod 9, so like four years on and off.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A few days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, I've played through all of the games.

Name: Red Stukov
Family Members: Boris Stukov-Father(Dead), Alena Stukov-Mother(In a mental hospital)
Backstory: I grew up known as the kid with the crazies as parents. My father was addicted to morphine ever since he was put on it after his car accident and my mother was schizophrenic. I lived mostly with my aunt, and her son(MY COUSIN) practically became my brother. He was right around the same age as me. Unfortunately for myself, my parents still lived very close, and made several attempts to try to get me to come back and live with them. I'm amazed that they even remembered me, or even themselves in the conditions they were in. Luckily, nobody in their right mind would have sent me to live in their crazy house.

Things went well at my aunt's for quite a while. My cousin and I got along nicely, and people rarely remembered how crazy my parents were. We all thought things were coming along quite nicely until my aunt was diagnosed with lung cancer. She was a pretty heavy smoker, and things just eventually caught up to her. I was around 18 at the time, as was my cousin. Things started to seem like they were getting better, but she just passed one night. I like to think she went peacefully but people tell me cancer is pretty painful. That doesn't phase me much, I'd rather stick to an optimistic attitude than ruin my life thinking of all the bad things that could happen. Well, anyways, my cousin and I were basically screwed, most of our money had been drained away on medical bills. At that point, my father had died of some narcotics-related death and my mother had been sent away to a crazy house. So, we got the crazy idea of heading into the Zone.

So, both of us at the age of 19 packed up what little we had and headed toward the cordon. Our journey took a year and along the way, we found two brothers who had taken the same course of actions as us, and decided we had a better chance going in together. Together, we narrowly avoided the military at the Cordon and found ourselves in hell. Unfortunately, one of the two brothers drowned along our travels, but by some miracle the rest of us survived. Somewhere along our journey my cousin went his own separate way, I like to think he's made it to where he set out to. So now, it's just me and the remaining brother, and we've decided that it's about time to join up with someone that's not going to shoot at us or stab us in the back.
Specializations (if any): Just survival, like anyone else in the zone.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom wishes to have the zone be heard about. They believe that everyone has the right to learn and benefit from the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: So far, Freedom have been the only people to not shoot or stab  me, and they seem to be fairly laid back.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am somewhat experienced with weapons, I share the same ideology, and I've managed to survive thus far.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've been hanging around in their camp for a while, mainly with Porcupine, and I've been able to chat with a few.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying through an injury completely, as in going through the necessary steps to get it healed and then roleplaying the effects the injury has had on your character afterwards.
Define Metagaming: Using information obtained through OOC for IC purposes.
Define Metaspeak: Using internet acronyms and what not in IC chat.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing somebody without IC reason or without proper roleplay.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: OF COURSE.
Will you actively use the forums?: I will, but I'm not too big on posting, but I can make an effort to post more.

Mutantbadger

Steam Friends Name: The Mongoose
STEAM ID: Mu1an1badg3r
Timezone: GMT -6
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a year and a half (Give or take)
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've actually played less than 3 hours, but I want to play a bigger role in the events of the Zone.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played all three, vanilla and not.

Name: Rosk Velvesk
Family Members: Shelina Velvesk :: Mother (Deceased), Roland Velvesk :: Father (Deceased, Chernobyl NPP Worker),
Backstory: Rosk was a lucky man, just as he was unlucky. When all of the workers, citizens, and et-cetera were evacuated from what is not called "The Zone." He was forgotten and left behind; presumed dead. In actuality, he started moving from place to place; meeting some of the new STALKERS of the zone. He had close calls, but he made it out alive. Although he has experienced the Zone first-hand, he has yet to discover what it truly means to be a STALKER.

Of course, after the first few weeks he was straight-out sick of the Zone and nearly called it quits. That is, before he met a certain group of STALKERS. They spoke of Freedom and keeping the military and DUTY from restraining them further. Rosk was more and more inspired as he heard more and more of Freedom. Determined, Rosk knew that Freedom was his only way to make something of this terrible tragedy called "The Zone." It was then the decision would be made whether he'd make something of himself, or stay the lowly wanderer he once was.

Specializations (if any): Tactical Thinking, Good with a Sniper in hand or any long-range weapon for that matter.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To make the Zone a free place, free of all military and DUTY shackles. A place where you can be without restraint. A place among friends and among opportunity.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: The Zone must be set free from the restraining hold of DUTY and the Military. People need to know of the zone.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I hold nothing more important then the thought of freedom among all. Also, I have a bone to pick with DUTY.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have met several, they all seemed like some damn good people.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Acting realistically to an injury your character has suffered, such as a Bloodsucker swipe. You'd be hemorrhaging and be in tremendous pain, so you'd act like it.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information In-Character or information not available to your character.
Define Metaspeak: Talking about In-Character information in OOC. Such as 'stating' something about your character other people really don't need to know.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing without any sort of reason, hesitation, or provocation.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, let the zone take me if I don't.
Will you actively use the forums?: To a noticeable degree, yes.

~ Celtic: Come in for an interview with me or Viktor.  Also since you've only played a few hours, get some more time before you come in for an interview.

meetdadoom

Steam name: Fatdan700

Steam ID:0:0:21785308

roleplay history: I started roleplaying on Dark Rp servers liked it until I realized it's  a minge fest so i started doing Evocity Rp liked it until i realized everyone was aminge again then i went to Rolenation and now im here.

How long have i played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R server: you might hate me but 2 weeks.

Have I ever played a S.T.A.L.K.E.R game: YES!!!, I especailly know this game because i my parents are Ukrainian and my cousin sends me the game when it comes out in Ukrain so i can play it before it comes out in America...hehehe

Name: Misha Zhdanova

Family Memebers:
Father: Alex Zhdanova (Alive 49)
Mother: Tanya Zeltzer(Died After My Birth)
Stepmother: Anya Mihilov
Brother: Alec Zhdanova(alive 18)
Brother: Tony Zhdanova (Alive 14)
Uncle: Oleg Zhdanova (alive 47)

Backstory:
     I was born in Buresbavitch Ukrain when my mother died from a Heart Attack right after my birth, so I don't know much about her. My Father was a Lawyer and an avid shooter. My step mother Anya is a tailor and a golden hearted women so I didn't mind her. My Brother Alec and Tony are both in highschool learning. My uncle Oleg is a doctor learning different techniques in healing radiation in the Zone. My story is that when I was a kid I always was a cadet. I loved exploring. What i loved even more than exploring were maps. Ever since I could remember i did Geography Bee's in school and in highschool I did a science project on earthquakes and when they happen. After my science experiment I was offered a job as a geoligist. I didn't even have to go to collage.
       What Brought me into the Zone was one day my uncle Oleg came back from the Zone and brought back pictures on the zone. I was fascinated with the strange geography and how the trees are growing in the middle of streets, strange rock formations,etc. With out a thought I followed my uncle Oleg and while he was studying medicine, I was gaurding him and drawing a map becuase as I said before I love maps. I drew maps on where all the traders where and where the faction bases are so me and my uncle won't stumble in to the wrong crowd.
       The reason why I want to join Freedom is because the Military harras my Uncle repedatly robbing his studies and  taking credit for it, one day I just had it. I couldn't stand it to the point where I wanted join Freedom.
Why I belive Freedom should choose me: MY knack for  Maps and exploring can be usful in tactical assults.

How well I know the Freedom: I talk alot to the Freedom patroling the area alot and they are really nice people and because they saved my uncle's studies.

Who is the Leader:  Ryan Jones.

Definition of injury in RP: When someone hits you to hard enough to weaken you which can result in moving slower than the rest of the group depending on the wound UNLESS TENDED TO.

Define Metagaming: Knowing information using OOC or radio chat unless your talking with your group in radio.

Define Metaspeaking: Speaking in IC as your steam character and not your S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Definition of Rdm: Killing someone without  a reason.

Will I take responsibilty for my actions: Why wouldn't I.

Will I look at the forums: On always but a good enough amount so I can be aware.

~ Celtic: Actually copy and paste the code on the first page...

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

meetdadoom

So should I re apply just re-organize my application?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Pawx

Quote from: Celtic on 11-02-2010
If you got denied you must wait one week to reapply

stalky47

Steam Friends Name: Valpet
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:20910914
Timezone:GMT+01:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: about 2 months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Well I started today
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I was play Shadow Of Chernobyl and Clear sky

Name: Nicholas Stalky
Family Members: John Stalky - brother (deceased)
Frank Stalky - Father (Unknown Status)
Laura Stalky - Mother (deceased)
Backstory: I was born in Michalovce in Slovakia. I was lived with my brother and mother. I dont know that happened with father. My mother die on cancer. I and my brother we join to army school. We get to Sniper team. He died in one secret operation. Until I was in army I get promoted to Captain.

When left army I get call from my friend Nikolai that he went to the Chernobyl. He sayed that he need help. When I came to "Zone" I just looking for him. I found him but he was deceased by monsters. After that monsters attacked me. The guys from Freedom saved me. And I want Join them and help them with their problems.
Specializations: I know good shooting.

What is Freedom's ideology?: They want tell to all world what is going on in Zone. And free acess to all area of zone. and tell to world all secrets of this place.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Want help them I dont like so much duty guys. And want help them with fight with them.
Why should Freedom pick you?: well I dont know. I am good in fighting games. And I was play one military RP and zombie RP and I have some skills from there. And In some games I was good sniper but I am good assault too.
How well do you know Freedomers?: no so much only when they help me one time. nothing much.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: I heard that is Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: well I was two time shoot and slain by some peoples.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information to influence IC decisions.
Define Metaspeak: is same like that above, to someone using their OOC information.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing guys with guns and without IC reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes when I do some mistake I take everything on me
Will you actively use the forums?: yes

~ Celtic: Work on your grammar, and get some more practice at RP.