Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

Noobah

|Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name: Noobah
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15375321
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: For years, mostly with HLRP
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've probably have been on this server for 2 or so months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played all of them.

|In-Character Information|

Name: Dmitri Kozlov
Family Members: Other than his brother his other family members are either dead or unknown.
Brother: Stefan Kozlov, currently in the Zone
Backstory:

Dmitri Kozlov was born in the Zone. He had lived there with his family till he was 8 years old, when his parents decided that they did not want his soon-to-be-born brother being raised in the Zone. It was because of this Dmitri was constantly jealous of his brother. He often wondered why his parents cared to leave before his brother was born, but not when he himself was in his mother's womb. But he had also learned to love the Zone, he had a strange connection with the Zone that he could not explain, which gave him another reason to resent his brother. But it was not his choice.

Many years later, Stefan had grown to be a smart, intelligent young man. Though not as strong as his brother Dmitri, his parent's valued Stefan's intelligence over Dmitri's strength. When Dmitri had finally moved out, he made a decent amount of money fighting in boxing competitions, while Stefan studied. Often Dmitri would imagine the punching bag he would constantly beat on as his brother's face. One day after a boxing match Dmitri decided to visit his parents. He walked into his old house, only to be greeted by a delirious, and crying mother. "Mother, what is wrong!?" Dmitri asked. "He left! Your brother left for the Zone! It's all your fault!" his mother cried. "Dmitri stood there confused, before he could make sense of the situation his father ran into the room. "You..." his father said coldly, "Get out of this house, your stories of the Zone caused Stefan to run there looking for fortune. You are no son of mine." Dmitri continued to stand at the doorway, watching his father comfort his mother, not wanting to believe what just took place. "They blame me of their precious son running away?" he thought. He clenched his fists, staring at the floor, his eyes revealing a blind rage that was about to unfold. All Dmitri remembers is standing above the corpse of his mother, his hands covered in her blood. As Dmitri slowly shifted his gaze towards his father's corpse he noticed his father's spine was clearly broken on the kitchen table. Dmitri simply smiled, he thought no one would baby his precious little brother now, and if his brother wishes to run to the Zone, then that would be a perfect chance to end his brother's life as well.

Specializations (if any): Strong, good with a gun, fighting experience.

|Faction Related Information|

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the information about the zone must not be hidden from humanity and should be, in fact, shared with everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: OOCly: I think freedom needs more members, and it fits in with my story. ICly: Dmitri loves the Zone, so it makes sense for him to join Freedom.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm an experienced RPer, even when other people don't feel like doing /me's or shoot to miss, I don't let that stop me from RPing properly.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not very well, I've met a one or two Freedomer's in game.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: "Tyr" - Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rping an injury, for example a bullet wound you would RP the process of patching it back up.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information ICly.
Define Metaspeak: Never heard this term, I assume it has something to do with telling someone where you are OOCly so they can find you ICly.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting someone for no reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Obviously.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I'm becoming more active on the server so I'll make sure to check the forums.
Recommendations from Freedomers: No recommendations, but I have rped with a few Freedomers on both of my characters. (Dmitri and Stefan Kozlov)

~ Celtic: Being born in the zone is very unlikely, if you've played all the STALKER games you must've noticed the lack of kids.
- Stefan Kozlov - |Alive|
- Dmitri Kozlov - |Alive|

Chrono

Steam Friends Name:[TLS]Chrono
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:17047605
Timezone:GMT -3
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: i think three years now
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 7-8 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: The three of them

Name:Serhiy Mykhailo
Family Members:None
Backstory:I woke up on the front of Yantar bunker with a huge headache, I had no idea of what happened, The only things that I had was my Leather Jacket, Some food and some money. I got up and walked  to open the Bunker door entering in it. There I found some ecologist that helped me. I fell at sleep.

**Several Hours later**

I was walking to the garbage warehouse, Thanks to one ecologist that gave me information that there was safe, I was on the road walking towards the garbage when I saw a military patrol, when they spotted me they raised their weapons and started shooting at my direction I turned around and started to run away, suddenly I realized that they stopped shooting and I stopped a little to get some air, I was very tired, I looked around and saw a construction with some stalkers in Green Fleck tarn camo suits around, watching it. I started walking towards the construction, Getting there one of them walked up to me looking my tired and scared condition he said " Are you ok buddy ?". I looked at him and answered " Maybe, You guys don't going shoot me right ?". He started laughing and said "No. Come get in you're funny." They opened the gate for me and I entered. He said before I stepped in. "Welcome to freedom base." I started to think "Freedom? who are they? well...Any way they look like more friendly than the others I met walking on that road." I went to their bar. There a freedomer called Viktor came talk to me. He said " Hey Serhiy  what's up ?" I answered " Who are you and how you know me ?" and we started to talk.

**Three Days later*

Everything was going fine till the Afternoon. Military came with 12 men's and they were marching towards our base. Freedom was low on numbers. One of the freedomers came to me, He was  holding a Aks74u, He said "Take this gun. You're going help us." He gave me the gun to me and I said  in a confused tone of voice " Okay." holding the gun. I went to help them We went to  fight everyone was yelling " For freedom !" Military started to shot everyone. everything got quiet only the sounds of the military were heard as soon they stopped firing we got out of our cover firing killing most of them. They started to retreat. It was a great day for freedom. I started to live in their base doing jobs and helping in fights. Now I want to join them.

Specializations (if any):Recon

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom's ideology is to make the Zone free for everyone an
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:Because its a good faction,I like it. Its very fun to rp with freedomers and i want to come back to freedom
Why should Freedom pick you?:Because i am a experienced Rper. I already joined freedom one time but i left sadly.
How well do you know Freedomers?: well...I know like 3 freedomers or more
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr-Celtics

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Injury Rp is to Rp your injuries like someone shoot your leg you cant just walk away you need to rp that injury like you limbing, Bleeding to death etc..
Define Metagaming: Metagame is to use Ooc information and use Icly to get advantage about something that will happen
Define Metaspeak:I never heard of this but i will give it a shoot : Metaspeak is to use Lol and other internet speak Icly like "Lol look that guys over there they sucks xD"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): RDM is to kill someone without RP and no reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: I think i already do
Recommendations from Freedomers:Tunddruff and Midnight

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.  Tunddruff is not a Freedomer.

Khorn

Steam Friends Name: Mr. Khorn
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10475251
Time zone: GMT -8:00
How long have you been role-playing in Garry's Mod?: Since GMod 9
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: All together I have played 3 weeks worth.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played an beaten all 3.

Name: Khorn Kvik

Family Members:
Boris Kvik - Father (Deceased)
Eilee Kvik - Mother (Deceased)
Stovik Kvik - Older Brother (MIA in the Zone)

Back-story:
Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1980. Had an average family like any other except his father had a job at the Chernobyl Power Plant as an Engineer while his mother worked as a at a nearby shop. His brother stayed at home dealing with any home issues and had to take care of Khorn as they grew up. His family could only afford one car so his mother was forced to drive his father to work every day.  Khorn and Stovik attended classes as much as they could but mostly learned from each other. If they could they left school to have fun. They cared only for adventuring and it was worth the punishment they got from their parents for ditching. They generally camped out for a few nights and always wanted to live in the outdoors. But they knew it be good to get some education in, because class was a good place to get sleep they didn't get when camping outdoors.

The Kvik family lived normally until 1986 when the disaster struck, taking Khorn's father and mother away. Because of the lost of his parents, Khorn and Stovik were forced to live on their own until 2007 when Stovik went of the Zone to learn what happen at the Plant and why they lost their parents. Stovik wanted to learn who he could blame for their loss. Stovik and Khorn tried to keep in touch but as time went by, Stovik stopped responding and Khorn feared the worst had befallen him. Khorn had to make a choice, try to find his brother and bring him back, or give up on his last family member and live on his own.

On his 28th birthday Khorn chose to venture in and look. Being new to the zone, Khorn thought it best to join an established group that could help him learn of his brother's fate. To this day, Khorn only knows that his brother has made it to Pripyat and nothing more. Khorn hopes he will get there soon to find him. Problem is he may have become a Monolith...

Specializations (if any): Used to living outdoors and camping. Has experience  in surviving on his own to an extent.

What is Freedom's ideology?:  The Zone is for all to be part of. Not to be destroyed or taken away.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:  To keep the Zone free of anyone willing to destroy it. And to give any new comers the choice to stay in the Zone if they choose and not to be hounded by Duty Members.
Why should Freedom pick you?:  Having another friend on your back is better than having a bloodsucker on your face. If you need help or someone to do tasks than I will be there to help you.
How well do you know Freedomers?:  I have played with Freedom when they were on and have joined in on what I could. I RPed as a simple scout and done jobs for a few of them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr and Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If I fell a good distance and I should have broken legs, than I should have to act as if it really happen and crawl away (AKA crouch walking). Simply put, if I get hurt than I act like I got hurt.
Define Metagaming: Using outside knowledge to my advantage. Such as hearing that something happens through OOC.
Define Metaspeak: Speaking IC in OOC or OOC in IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Basic minge actions when one kills for random reasons.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:  I always do.
Will you actively use the forums?:  I will use forums as much as my free time allows.
Recommendations from Freedomers:Midnight said when I reapply he would recommend me.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

Louis_Cypher

Steam Friends Name: Jerry Seinfeld
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5036654
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two years-ish
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Four weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Name: Valentin Strahovski
Family Members:
Backstory: Valentin Strahovski was born in Moscow to his father Vladislav Strahovski, a mechanical engineer of Polish birth working for Izhevsk Mechanical Works and Yekaterina Strahovski, a stay-at-home wife. After a stint in the Soviet Navy he graduated from Moscow State University with a degree in Journalism. Shortly afterwards he was recruited as an asset by the FSB which opened alot of journalistic doors for him. He made a career of bypassing the media, border guards and the military in his goal of getting to the heart of the story while doing occasional intelligence work for his government paymasters.

His most publicized story took him inside the siege of Grozny in Chechnya which was not taken kindly by his FSB handlers. Seeking to escape their inevitable payback he smuggled himself into the Zone, the one place where he could not be reached by their slimy tendrils. Finding himself with no guns, money or support he made the smart move and decided to join a STALKER faction for protection, which ofcourse was Freedom.
Specializations (if any): Knows how to handle and repair radios and other communications equipment from his days in the Navy aswell as having received some intelligence training by the FSB in the 90s.

What is Freedom's ideology?:Freedom believes that the Zone must not be hidden from humanity and by extension that it is not a curse, but a gift to be enjoyed by all of humanity.
They distance themselves from the meddling of the military and Duty, letting everyone do their own thing more or less.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To me Freedom is just that, freedom. Freedom from pointless orders, bureaucracy and red tape. Freedom from jackasses expecting you to salute them.
Why should Freedom pick you?:
How well do you know Freedomers?: I met a Freedom patrol and talked with some of them during a blowout.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Not just sprinting away after you've been shot in the kneecap.
Define Metagaming: Using information that is not available to your character, but instead was learned by you, the player, OOC'ly.
Define Metaspeak: Chatspeak, talking about HGN, complaining about admins IC and so on.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing the first person you see for fun.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Mrtasker

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

Red_Wing

Steam Friends Name: Kornios
STEAM ID: 0:0:18020880
Timezone: (UTC) Monrovia, Reykjavik
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: like 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 -4 days :(
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: yes i have played SoC

Name: Aleksander Borislav
Family Members:Dimitri Foka - Father (Not Known)                      
                         Alana Lidya - Mother (Deceased)

Backstory: Aleksander Borislav was born in Moscow. His mother  Alana Lidya worked as a medic but Aleksander never knew his Father Dimitri Foka He left Aleksander at his young age.
Aleksander Grew up as an Local Worker. When he was 18 his mother got infected and he had to live by his own.
He had to live on the street's but it was dangerous. he had to live by stealing food and money.
one night he was walking and then a man with a knife threatened him Aleksander took a gun he had stolen and shot him He Killed him and was scared.
He found a group of people that told him that they were heading to The Zone he came with them. but the zone was just a worse place. Frightened he tried to survive. Then Found a faction Called Freedom He knew they could help him and he could help them.

Specializations (if any): His mother was a Medic and Teached him some thing.

What is Freedom's ideology?: They belive that the zone is for every one and wants to keep it safe
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: They could need more men if they need a medic i'm the right one.
Why should Freedom pick you?: better to have more friends then enemys
How well do you know Freedomers?: I knew 2 of them and i have seen many,

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Dont just run off when shot in the leg (becouse you cant move with broken leg)
Define Metagaming: Like if there is a guy (IC) that name is John Skidrow and he had a Rilfe then i would not say Hey John Skirdrow how did you get That Rifle (without knowing his name)
Define Metaspeak: Like saying (ic) lol, Thx,np you have to say Haha or Thanks or No problem or talking about some (ooc) things in (ic)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Dont kill the next dude you see just for fun you have to have a reson for it!
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes
Will you actively use the forums?: Yeah i check here once a day
Recommendations from Freedomers: no sadly :(

~ Celtic: Get more experience on the server before you try to join a major faction.
Well.....WHO ATE ALL THE CHOCOLATE :@

[IMGhttp://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/380/379301/Stalker.PNG][/img]

Welshy

Steam Friends Name:Welshy
STEAM ID: STEAM_):1:2793472
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1.5 years
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three laddy

Name: Yuri Alekseev
Family Members:
Backstory:  Yuri Alekseev, spoilt, selfish, heartless. Yuri was born into the dark underworld of the crime syndicate in Moscow. His father was a known member of the Russian mafia, but he knew nothing of his mother.
   In his younger life he had everything he wanted. He had very few friends, due to his unfriendly attitude. He was educated in business, he grew up learning how to do business, and one day he was to follow the family business.
   As he grew up he lost the few childhood friends he had, being cold and shameless, he backstabbed each one of his friends in order to make a profit. Once he graduated from his University in Moscow, he went into his fathers business. He traded arms, drugs and slaves to people around Europe. There were things he never learnt however, respect, honor. He began trading with other organized criminals, which was a key rule his father made not to. As his father found out, he disowned him from their family, and was only allowed to live being his fathers child.
   Furious with this he took his stockpile and traveled to Ukraine, where he was forbidden to trade. He traveled with his only true friend, his personal guard Boris. Boris had heard rumors of an area where they could become rich from trading there. So the traveled, search for this area, coming across a military border. With the very few rubles he had left, he managed to bribe the guard into letting the truck pass into the zone. Now he looks to do trade, when discovering a stalker camp, he disembarked his truck to find out further information, and discovering about traders in the zone, he made it his personal goal to become the most known trader in the zone. After starting, he got aquentend with many stalkers, and word spread of freedom, who was looking for someone experianced at trading, and he ventured forth to find what riches where to be found with freedom.
Specializations (if any):TRADING!

What is Freedom's ideology?: They wish to free access to the zone, for they believe it is a scientific marvel and a breakthrough for many technological achievements.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Cause they're awesome!
Why should Freedom pick you?: Cause I have guns!
How well do you know Freedomers?: I gave Brandon Ortiz a BJ I think.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: The almighty Celtic.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying any injury that you have aquired during the game.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info for IC peropuse.
Define Metaspeak: Speak OOCly for ICly
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing people without any real perpouse or roleplay.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: If it includes sucking Brandon's tiny cock then yes!
Will you actively use the forums?: MAYBE
Recommendations from Freedomers: I have no friends Q.Q

~ Celtic: Excellent display of sucking up!!!

-Celtic does love to tamper with apps... Just for future reference.

~ Celtic: Just Welshy cause he's special.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Noobah

Attempt #2, the only thing I changed was the story which got me denied the first time and I have a recommendation this time.

Steam Friends Name: Noobah
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15375321
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: For years, mostly with HLRP
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've probably have been on this server for 2 or so months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played all of them.

Name: Dmitri Kozlov
Family Members: Other than his brother his other family members are either dead or unknown.
Brother: Stefan Kozlov, currently in the Zone
Backstory:

Ever since Dmitri Kozlov was born his father always told him stories of the Zone. Dmitri would often dream of traveling to the Zone with his father. All Dmitri had to do was when he became older he needed to make money for the supplies to get there.  Years later his younger brother was born, at first Dmitri was excited to have a younger brother, but it soon became apparent that his little brother was much more loved by his parents. But Dmitri didn't care, as long as he had his dream of traveling to the Zone with his father, his jealousy towards his brother was containable.

Then many years later, Stefan had grown to be a smart, intelligent, young man. Though not as strong as his brother Dmitri, his parent's valued Stefan's intelligence over Dmitri's strength. When Dmitri had finally moved out, he made a decent amount of money fighting in boxing competitions, while Stefan studied. Often Dmitri would imagine the punching bag he would constantly beat on as his brother's face. But he knew he was close to making enough money to travel to the Zone, and thats all that mattered to him. One day after winning a big boxing match Dmitri decided to visit his parents so he could tell his father he had finally made enough money. He walked into his old, dusty, house, and instead of being greeted by a proud and happy father, his father was simply reading his paper at the kitchen table, with an obvious sign of guilt on his face. After a brief moment of silence Dmitri said, "Father, I'm back... I've finally made enough money to go to the Zone. His father said nothing, and continued to read his paper, avoiding eye contact with Dmitri. After another brief moment of silence Dmitri spoke again, "Father... what's wrong? Say something." His father could not contain his words any longer, "Dmitri... Stefan has already left for the Zone, and I will be going with him... without you." Dmitri continued to stand at the doorway, watching his father look up at him in guilt, not wanting to believe what just took place. His father spoke again, "I'm sorry Dmitri, but Stefan has grown to be a fine young man, I believe he will be able to handle the Zone, I don't want to see you getting killed." Dmitri looked at his father, saying nothing, completely speechless because of what just took place. "The one thing I ever cared about, the one thing I ever asked of my father, the one thing I had ever hoped for, taken away by my brother and my lying father?" he thought. He clenched his fists, staring at the floor, his eyes revealing a blind rage that was about to unfold. All Dmitri remembers is standing above the corpse of his mother, his hands covered in her blood. As Dmitri slowly shifted his gaze towards his father's corpse he noticed his father's spine was clearly broken on the kitchen table. Dmitri simply smiled, he thought no one would baby his precious little brother now, and if his brother wishes to run to the Zone, then that would be a perfect chance to end his brother's life as well.

Specializations (if any): Strong, good with a gun, fighting experience.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the information about the zone must not be hidden from humanity and should be, in fact, shared with everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: OOCly: I think freedom needs more members, and it fits in with my story. ICly: Dmitri loves the Zone, so it makes sense for him to join Freedom.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm an experienced RPer, even when other people don't feel like doing /me's or shoot to miss, I don't let that stop me from RPing properly.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Somewhat well, I've met a few of them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: "Tyr" - Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rping an injury, for example a bullet wound you would RP the process of patching it back up.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information ICly.
Define Metaspeak: Never heard this term, I assume it has something to do with telling someone where you are OOCly so they can find you ICly.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting someone for no reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Obviously.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I'm becoming more active on the server so I'll make sure to check the forums.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Seth Gecko

- Stefan Kozlov - |Alive|
- Dmitri Kozlov - |Alive|

Buschmako

Steam Friends Name:{[TE]}Buschmaki
STEAM ID:0:1:23605888
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:About a year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 or 2 weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:I've played Clear Sky

Name:Edmond Son
Family Members:Father(Alive) Mother(Alive)
Backstory: Edmond as the son of a Polish immigrant and an American citizen wasn't born into wealth. As a kid he's always had a fascination with guns. He read books about them, watched t.v. about them, and even went into gun stores just to stare at them. His childhood soon came to a close however, when his father became ill and the family started to starve. It was then he made the decision to join the local gang, "The Ukraine Killaz."

Life in the gang was a difficult ordeal. Joining at the age of 18 he was expected to run drugs for the gang. Doing it to pay the bills and take care of his sick father and penniless mother he reluctantly agreed to be a drug mule. He had stashed the blow in his house but when his mother was cleaning she found it and kicked him out. He continued to be a runner until his 20th birthday sending all the money he made to his former household.

Now a young man at the age of 20 the Killaz decided it was time he became more to the gang. He became a contract killer using hunting rifles to carry out his hits, because they provided the perfect cover story of him going hunting. His new job taught him a sense of duty and he became a willing tool for 6 years. By now his father was better and he had a new job, but Edmond was in too deep to be able to just walk away. After a Ukrainian member began extorting from the gang they decided that it was time for his first execution. He walked into a padded room with a man tied to a chair in the center. He'd clearly been beaten and was bruised. Edmond leveled his pistol at the man's head, but before he could pull the trigger the man said, "Please don't kill me! I'm begging you I have a wife and children. Maybe in exchange for a way to get rich quick you'll spare me?" Edmond lowered his gun and listened to how the man used to be a stalker. He laughed at this imagining the man behind bushes watching people, but when the man explained to Edmond that's where people who are in the zone called he began to listen intently. The man told him all kinds of wondrous things of the zone powerful artifacts, mysterious mutants, and anomalies that send jets of fire and electrical storms flying around. The man didn't tell him about the horrors of the zone, and Edmond didn't know of this as he untied the man, left all his belongings to his parents, and flew to the Ukraine in search of money and fame. When he arrived in Chernobyl he set off nothing but the clothes on his back, a knapsack, a few hundred rubles, and a new sense of freedom.

Specializations (if any):Can handle a pistol and hunting rifle. I'm although something of a gun nut and know a lot about weaponry

What is Freedom's ideology?:Free access to the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I want to join freedom because freedom is a human right, and the freedom to enter or exit the zone as you please should be granted.
Why should Freedom pick you?:I am somewhat of a master in the art of subterfuge
How well do you know Freedomers?:I don't know any of them particularly well but I hang around the base a lot.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tyr is the freedom leader

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Roleplaying you have an injury like a broken arm were you can't really use that particular body part.
Define Metagaming:Using OOC information to perform an action IC.
Define Metaspeak:Using chat commonly used when texting.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing for no legitimate reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes I will.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers:None

~ Celtic: You have to have admin authorization to have a char not from the Ukraine/Russia.

stalky47

Steam Friends Name: Cpt.Nicholas Stalky (SK)
STEAM ID: 0:1:20910914
Timezone: GMT+01:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: First 4 months I played Roleplay for Gmod 9, and then continued in the new version
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I played Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky

Name: Garry Anderson
Family Members: Father - Mike Anderson (deceased),
Mother - Lisa Anderson (deceased), Brother - Paul Anderson (unknown status)
Backstory: I come to Slovakia. My father was an Englishman but we were here to stay. Later he had to return to their homeland and join the army. He died in battle. My mother died of cancer. And when my brother was ill mother went abroad for work. It was 18 years when Mom died. I decided to join the Army. I have written to the rank of lieutenant. I found a friend there. His name is Francis Makarov. He comes from Italy. Then I was transferred to England and Francis was transferred to Ukraine.

I stayed there about a few months so then I got a special role from the British Army. That we have investigated the area of Ukraine who is called "Zone". I knew that my friend moved there. When I arrived there I did not wait as the reverse. I found that Francis captured the prisoner. I saved him but I was suddenly revealed. So we fled together with Francis. When they went after us so we saved a group of Stalker. They said that the faction of Freedom. Offered us whether want to add it.
Specializations (if any): N/A

What is Freedom's ideology?: They want access to "zone" to other people. Although scientifically and technically.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: That we can help them and their ideologies want to help them in combat duty.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Difficult question. I do not know. I am a good shooter and I shoot all of the essence.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Well not much. Well I meet with one guy who help me little bit.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Twice I died. And ten times appalled. And once wounded
Define Metagaming: This information is used by OOC IC influence decisions.
Define Metaspeak: Actually, the same as before but there is just talking to someone through the use of OOC information
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random killing without any reason, or with knowledge OOC
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: none

~ Celtic: You must have admin authorization to have a character not from the Ukraine/Russia.

Astarathia

Steam Friends Name:
Astarathia
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:20845612
Timezone:
GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:
About 2 years I guess.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:
Urgh... 1 - 2 Months?
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
No , Sorry ,too creepy D;

Name:
Just call me Keyla...
I'm twenty-three , if you really want to know...
Family Members:
Ehrm , my Father , his name is Anton and my mother ,her name is Lana. I don't have a sister or a brother.
Backstory:
I was born in Kiev , in a not rich , and not poor family ,we had a flat and so on... It was pretty boring because I had no brothers or sisters to play with ,and my parents usually never were at home when I was smaller. So thats why they sent me to some school... On my first day I found out , that it wasn't some school... It was a Military Academy! I had some friends on that Academy , not alot , but atleast some... I wasn't really popular , even if some boys wanted to go out with me , I said no to all of them , hah , but I don't guess this is of your interest ,is it? Even if I had friends ,the school was horrible ,it was good for boys ,but not for a girl...

After Those hell lots of years on that damn school , I somehow felt like applying on the Military , I had no idea what idiot made me do that ,but I just did it... Even if all my friends went to different jobs... I don't know why ,but I somehow liked the Military, even if the officers weren't that nice, my comrades were ,that's what made me survive all those years. And suddenly I got a letter ,that I would be moved to " the Zone "  I had no idea what that was , but I didn't have a choice. When I arrived there ,it was just horrible ,it was even worse then the training , even If I found some friends after some time. But then the old leader disappeared ,and a new one came , Ruslan Turchin was his name ,if I remember it right ... He messed everything up , noone liked him , that's why I joined a Rebel group against the new leader ,they just wanted the old leader back ,nothing else , but then... We were found ,and my friends were hanged ,just like me... But they forgot to tie me up... I had to see how my friend dies , but atleast my other friend survived. I tought it would be over , but a Freedomer , Seth Gecko is the name , saved me from down there. I tought everything would be over , but then he came. Some Exo-suited guy took me on his back then . I fell asleep , and I woke up at the medbay of the Freedom base. Well ,I guess everything what Military was telling ,about how bad Freedom is , was wrong. I saw that ,as they resqued me... That's why I'm applying ...

Specializations (if any):
I have a Military training behind me , so I'm a very good shooter ,I guess...

What is Freedom's ideology?:
Opening the zone and make all information about it  free for everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
Because everything the Military told about freedom was wrong ,they are actually very nice and way better then Military. They don't even leave an enemy to die , Military would even leave their own men to die.

Why should Freedom pick you?:
Because I'm loyal , kind... Well  ,sometimes , and I'm good at aiming ... Well , and they resqued me , I guess thats another reason...

How well do you know Freedomers?:
Well ,not very well , atleast they are way more nice then the Military is , and that is what counts , isn't it?
Who is the Freedom Leader?:
If I heard it right ,it's Tyr.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:
If you get shot into the leg ,you don't run away like the wind ,you fall down or something.
Define Metagaming:
Getting informations about locations etc out of the OOC speeches.
Define Metaspeak:
Using "lol, rofl " and smileys IC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):
Killing someone without that person did something to harm your character.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:
Of course, if it's my fault , then I will take the punishment.
Will you actively use the forums?:
Can do :V
Recommendations from Freedomers:
Seth Gecko

Slaaneshi Whore

Steam Friends Name: rogon
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3978744
Timezone: GMT + 1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since Gmod 9
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Around two weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
All three of them.

Name: Natalia ' The Dog ' Warzhawa
Family Members: - Deceased -

Backstory:

Natalia was born to a family of industrialist workers near the small town of Chadan in Russia. She had little to no education at all and had to take home-classes with her mother and older sister. Times were hard, and the factories that most of Natalia's family was issued at was forced to close. This lead to a mass depression within the family, they couldn't afford food, couldn't pay their rents, and it was pretty much all going downwards from there on. However, Natalia, barely at the age of seventeen, felt somewhat responsible for the situation her family was in. It was after her birth that the family economy went straight down.

She enlisted into the military as a volunteer ...

She had no other choice. The pay was good and proper, free roof over your head, free food. It was all she needed while her family got their economy back on track. The hours were hard - Natalia was not used to this sort of treatment and showed lack of skill the first weeks. She was about an inch away from getting thrown out and stamped as useless until she had a sudden change of pace. She soared past her fellow squad - members and caught her commanding officers by complete surprise. She even beat the boot camp's beret race record, which was even more surprising.

When the officers asked her what had happened , she responded by saying that she had found out that her family had been killed in a car accident. The mental trauma caused by this made Natalia realize that she had nothing left, nothing to lose, and just wanted to do her best here, in the army. This was her life now. Her new family.

Strangely, a few days after her graduation as Sergeant, she was sent a document. This document told her that she could choose between staying in the army base she was now, dull and without purpose, or she could abandon her rank and get a transfer over to the battalion stationed around/inside "The Zone." It was a chance of a life time. Natalia had heard the stories, and this was a chance to really get the excitement she craved so madly for. To make her life worth while and to forget about her past.

She went for it, knowing her life would be changed forever ...

And it was. Only weeks after her deployment, Natalia grew more and more resentful of her superior officers, especially the newly appointed general. She had been performing acts of untold horror, slaughtering stalkers in cold blood, watching them flee only to be cut down by the crossfire, or watch Ecologists being taken away for questioning and imprisonment because of their knowledge. It was unbearable.

However, Natalia wasn't the only one who felt it that way. Many others amongst the garrison had their eyes fixed upon the general - And in a matter of hours, a rebellion broke out. A large number of soldiers, with Natalia, broke away from the main garrison. They wanted to bring the general down to his knees. And it almost worked.

They were coordinated, stabilized and well-armed. Natalia felt like this would actually lead somewhere. With a new military rule over this area of the Zone, everything would go much smoother. It would no longer be a slaughterhouse. Sadly, this never came to be. For the general bought out every single stalker, mercenary and opposing factions in the area to bring the rebellion down. And just as they were converging on the resistance's position, Natalia made a run for it - Barely escaping, only to watch the demise of her comrades.

For some reason or another, Natalia returned to the site where her comrades had been killed, or worse. Where she encountered members of the Freedom faction. They were polite, friendly even. They held no grudge towards Natalia. It made her heart fill with hope and warmth.

She was allowed to tag along with the Freedomers. They arrived at their base, where Natalia received the chance of her life. A member of the Freedom Faction, the one who had brought her here in the first place, Seth Gecko, told Natalia that she would be allowed to become a member of Freedom, and that they needed all the assistance they could get. She pondered on the thought. And eventually accepted it. She would redeem herself for what she had done.

She would free the Zone.

Specializations: Former Military Special - Operations ; Sharpshooter

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the Zone should be open to everyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To keep the Zone a free, and safe place from the Monolith fanatics and Duty.
Why should Freedom pick you?: So that you will have another member, fighting for the just cause of freeing the Zone.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Natalia has encountered Freedom many times before, but hasn't had any real contact with them before now. She has spoken to quite a few of them now.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr - Was told by one of the Freedom members

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying as whether your character were injured, depending on the situation. Getting slashed or shot in the leg usually leads to limping and bleeding.
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is when you're giving your IC character OOC information or knowledge.
Define Metaspeak: It is more or less like the one above, except you 're bringing OOC into the IC world.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without a given reason, or with Out-Of-Character knowledge. Which would also be considered metagaming.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Seth Gecko

Well, shit.

Ping-Pong

Steam Friends Name: Pfc. Baker [9th ID] - RSV / Ping-Pong
STEAM ID: 0:0:17227164
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Two weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No.

Name: Andrick Nesterov
Family Members: None (None left anyways)

Backstory: Andrick Nesterov grew up in a small orphanage in Moscow, Russia, as a boy he had never knew of his parents, only the cruelty of the world he was born in. Being a the only child in the orphanage gave Andrick a struggle in life, but a dream for greatness too. Living poorly as he did, Andrick didn't grow up with a very bright outlook on his future, but by time he was sixteen, he met a man named Anatoliy Solonitsyn that came from Kiev, Urkraine, to teach Andrick all he needed to know in life, the owners at the orphanage had saved enough money to hire this man. Solonitsyn taught Andrick English, telling him that it was quite the common language many people knew of and soon he knew the language, sadly he wasn't very good with pronouncing the words until he was nineteen. Anatoliy Solonitsyn's time was up by time Andrick was eighteen, he bid farewell to one of his only friends forever after that, Anatoliy had told stories of The Zone ever since he first met Andrick, there for, Andrick would think of nothing more than that.

Andrick is now twenty two years old, on his way to The Zone with an old S.T.A.L.K.E.R. by the name of Boris Rostov. On their way into The Zone, Boris was separated from Andrick due to a massive fog. From there, Andrick was walking alone into The Zone, with nothing but 2300 Rubles and a couple of weapons the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gave him. Near upon arrival to what looked like a old city, he was halted by three Exo Suited Monolith Soldiers, unaware of what the hell he was looking at, Andrick attempted to run, sadly he was caught at gun point and forced to hand over all weapons and 2000 of his Rubles. Luckily, they let him go, possibly they thought he wouldn't survive another day. Now Andrick spends his time helping out anyone who is in need of help and spending time with his friends, Alexei Morozov, Aleksander Borislav, and a Freedomer by the name of Seth Gecko at the Freedom Base.

Specializations (if any): I'm good with words and a pistol when needed.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To allow free access to The Zone and all of it's information.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To help wondering S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s and serve a friendly group of people.
Why should Freedom pick you?: To have another member in the fight for the freedom of The Zone's information to the outside.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have familiarized myself with most of them, I have also done tasks and missions for and with them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr - So says other Freedom Members.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If shot in the knees, Role-Play the pain by using /me's. For example, if you are shot in the leg and you are trying to escape something, you would walk with a limp.
Define Metagaming: Saying the name of someone you have never met before nor heard of. (Using OOC information IC)
Define Metaspeak: Using text speak. (Like texting on a phone)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting and Killing someone for no In-Character reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course, I always do.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I will daily.

~ Celtic: You're knowledge of the canon is a little off, most likely since you haven't played any of the games.  Monolith tend to kill people on sight not rob them and let them go.  Try reading up on the canon.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Skull

Steam Friends Name: Lee
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13353193
Timezone: GMT-05:00 Eastern Time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Couple years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Two weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl

Name: Alexei Morozov
Family Members:
Father-Dimitri Morozov (Deceased)
Mother-Natacha Morozov

Backstory:   Alexei was born in Elektrosal as an only child. His father worked in a machine factory while his mother stayed at home to take care of him. His family was quite poor, but his father's job kept a roof over their heads and food on the table.  From a young age Alexei was very adventurous. He would often leave his home for hours to explore his city, which made his mother worry very much. Alexei had dreamed of seeing the world, and had a plan to join the military to do just that. When he was 18 he signed up. Although Alexei was determined, he just didn't have what it took to be a soldier. He wasn't very strong and he had not the endurance needed. Alexei was sent home disappointed, back to his family. Not long afterward, his father was killed during an accident in the factory where he was crushed by a piece of machinery. Alexei decided it was time once again to leave. While Alexei was training to become a soldier, he heard great stories of a dangerous and amazing place known as 'The Zone'. Alexei's next plan, was getting there. With his father dead, Alexei could no longer stand to stay at home. He abandoned his mother in hopes that he would find what he was seeking.

Alexei set off to the zone to find the adventure he has been longing for. When he arrived he found that the zone was the place of his dreams, a strange place with adventure at every corner. However, Alexei was not prepared for what the zone had in store for him. When he arrived all he had were the clothes on his back, he was defenseless. He began wandering the zone, looking for anyone who would help him. As he was wandering he ran into a pack of wild dogs. These weren't the kind of dogs that Alexei was used to. These were feral, vicious creatures. The dogs began to pursue him and he knew that he was in trouble. He ran as quickly as he could but the dogs were too fast. They caught up to him and Alexei knew there was nothing he could do. As he stood helplessly preparing to be ripped to shreds, a miracle happened. Alexei heard the sound of gunfire and the dogs began to scatter. He looked up to see a squad of men in camouflage standing about. They introduced themselves as Freedom. Freedom were kind and welcomed him to stay with them. Alexei hoped he could pay them back one day for their kindness. They explained to him of their cause. To allow access to the zone for all. Alexei knew what it was like to long for adventure. Opening up the zone would allow others with an adventurous spirit to find satisfaction in the zone. Alexei decided he would join with them to help free the zone and to repay them for their kindness.

Specializations (if any):Basic military training

What is Freedom's ideology?: Free access to the zone, and there is much to be learned from the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:To help fight for their cause, and to have a sense of belonging.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am loyal to my faction, and kind to loners. Also, to have another man to help out Freedom.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Been around the base and have done some tasks for a couple of them.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you are hit in a certain area of your body you roleplay the injury you receive such as slowing down/stopping for a shot to the leg or being unable to use your weapon from taking damage to the arms.
Define Metagaming: Using out of character knowledge for in character use.
Define Metaspeak: Speaking out of characterly while in character.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone for out of character reasons that involve no rp.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes'm
Shawn Golden

Chaos

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Chaos
STEAM ID: Could I get it later? Your probably on my friend's list.
Timezone: I'm in Ohio it's either East or Central but I'm pretty sure East
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: A long time
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I've been with HGN for more than a year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I own CS and SoC

Name: Maksym Olesky
Family Members: Mom and a Dad - no names found
Backstory:
    Maksym Olesky was always had high expectations. His dad was a Military Leader and his mom had perfect grades. Though he could never beat his mom, at least he wanted to join the Military. Well Maksym was born in Ukraine and for a long time had very little thought about what was going on. Well on his graduation year, recruiters were in his school convincing people to enlist. He saw this as a perfect opportunity to beast his dad in something, so he signed up. He finished school with average grades, sometimes having a high grade here and there. After his graduation, he was sent to boot camp Maksym Olesky passed boot camp pretty easily, the physical part was very easy to him; the mental part, tests and stuff, he had some difficulties with. But he tried really hard and passed boot camp. He worked out too much when he should of been studying for tests.
    After boot camp he went to Ukraine's Derzhavna Prykordonna Sluzhba, (Border Guard Service) even though he really didn't want to. Being a part of the State Border Guard Service, he had a lot of experience blocking off borders. So they put him into the zone to keep the people in and keep people out. He was very successful with this.
    After three years in the zone, Maksym Olesky's contract ended. The military left him alone to fend for himself. So he found a couple of stalkers to stay with so he wouldn't turn crazy from being alone. Maksym became friends with the stalkers and they hunted for artifacts together, did contracts together, and did everything together. It was all good. Except for one day. Maksym Olesky woke up to find all his friends dead. They were like family to him. He drank over his grief at the 100 rads bar. He then decided to fill out an application to be in Duty.
    A while later, he moved along the chain of ranks, reaching Master Sergeant. He learned the discipline and Honor of Duty slow, but at this point he knew it true. Maksym got a sick, worried feeling one day. Ralacov told him it was fine, but he could not shake the feeling. He heard something in the tower, so he went to investigate. As he ran into the room, he saw three Monolith. He was knocked out and carried to X-18, where he was brainwashed. Something must have went wrong for the brainwash, he was Controlled, but his dreams were of past life. All of the dreaming must have made Maksym remember more and more, so he snuck out one night, never to return. He came home, where he was supposed to be, Agropom.
    Months later  JSgt.Maksym Olesky (ranks got reset) knew he had a problem. Olesky had a drug problem, he loved Marijuana and he would do anything to get high when he's fiending for weed. Pop pills, salvia, he even snorted coke a couple of times. Maksym was very paranoid about getting caught by his fellow dutyers, who had once looked up to him. He decided to leave Agropom soon, and he left his suit and AK along with a letter. It read:

"I have been with Duty for many years now. I have aged so much in the time.  I believe I was 33 years old when I joined Duty. You guys have taught me so much, yet it seems I've learned so little. For a good reason I'm not telling you exactly why I'm leaving, or where I'm going. I hope you all a good time in Duty, and I hope you don't leave because of me. I know there's a high chance of me being hunt down for desertion, I will not go without a fight. I'm going to look for a new protection that will accept the reason I'm leaving.
PS: I hope I don't have to face any of you on the battlefront. If you see me don't hesitate. Because I sure as hell won't think twice about shooting any of you."

Maksym walked away from Agropom, feeling great away from home. It was a needed break from Agropom. He started heading towards Freedom. Maksym knew that's where the most weed was. While counting his rubles for drugs, he thought it would be a good idea to join Freedom. Olesky thought of getting smoked up all the time for free, and he would just be wearing a different suit. It was time for Maksym's new life.
Specializations (if any): I have connections to supplies, cheap. (I'm a trader)

What is Freedom's ideology?: Like america, the faction of the free. Free the zone and let people in with open arms. (okay that's too far)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Smoke weed allll day. Really, I just need a new life,
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm experienced on the field and in the shop.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've known a few, from wayyy back. Most likely before they were in Freedom.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:
Freedom:
Celtic US
RAPTOR AU
Cobra US
| |
VV
According to SK

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: You roleplay being injured
Define Metagaming: You know something OOC and say you know it IC
Define Metaspeak: Umm, like when people say lol in IC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone with no IC reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yeah
Will you actively use the forums?: Sure
None

~ Celtic:  Believe it or not I'm not on your SF's list.  You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

Paintcheck

Steam Friends Name: ski008
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:8219116
Timezone: GMT-8
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: year and a half ish
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Year and a few weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Played and finished SoC

Name: Veronika Maslov  but I hate that, sounds old. Call me Nikki.
Family Members: Uh...several? I don't want to list them all.
Backstory:
I was born in a small village in 1993. Sort of out in the middle of nowhere, not a very interesting place. Dad was something of a mechanic, if something broke you came to him. And stuff was always breaking, the Cold War had just ended there wasn't much government or money or anything so basically everything was "Use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without". There were maybe 500 total people in this place, real backwater. In school I learned basic math and how to read and write and that's about it. Learned how to fend for myself from a pretty early age, how to hunt and fix stuff. I hate killing things, even animals but I did bag my fair share of wolf pelts in the winter. Had to keep em away from the livestock or else we didn't eat.

Peaceful life but boring and the village itself was dying. People were leaving for the cities to do work and raise families, there wasn't much future for village peasants in the early 21st century. I headed out to the city myself at 18 but it frightened me. So many people, everything so big! Culture shock I think is what it's called. I couldn't get a job anywhere, I didn't know how to use a computer or anything, we didn't have any of those back home. Returned home in disgrace, my family was counting on my income. They threw me out, refused to support me. The Zone sounded like the last place left of the frontier-ways and fending for yourself. That's all I know how to do. Grabbed my Grandpa's ancient Mosin Nagant (from the Great Patriotic War itself) and well...here I am, out of supplies, in need of food and ammo...and some teaching. Turns out the Zone is more complicated than I thought. Those soldier-faggots aren't terribly helpful, go figure. Neither are those guys with the black and red shirts, though at least they didn't shoot at me. Heard something about a gang of anarchists and rebels out here looking to have a good time. I think you guys are it. If you guys will take care of me, I'll see what I can offer in return.
Specializations (if any): Repair and Maintenance of anything mechanical (guns, engines, cars, generators, you name it). I've bagged more than a few wolves too so I'm not completely defenseless.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the Zone should be free and open for everyone to enjoy...(OOC)Come on I was Coleader of Freedom for like 3 months do you really think I don't know this stuff? (/OOC)
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I'm lost and need guidance. You guys seem to embody the "Fuck the world" spirit that I also possess. You seem friendly and I'm eager to please.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I can't imagine you guys get all that many supply drops through the soldiers and bandits. If you need someone to fix what you already have, I'm your girl.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not at all, I just wandered in. Sorry if I'm being a little blunt.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Couldn't tell you, probably one of the guys walking around with half a Yugo strapped to their back ((Yes I know it is Tyr/Celtic OOC))

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Not walking off getting shot in the face 8 times
Define Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge or other knowledge your character would not possess to gain an advantage on another person/group.
Define Metaspeak: I have no idea, I guess using OOC language in character? Never heard that term before...
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): I always thought RDM=Revenge DM as DM is already defined as randomly killing without RP...and I think I just answered the question in that sentence.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Nope, I'm an SA I can ab00se all I damn well please.
Will you actively use the forums?: Nope, I'm only a global moderator because people like seeing my name in Orange
Recommendations from Freedomers: None

OOC Stuff: I've been getting a little bored with my two main characters right now so I'm trying something different. Nikki is sort of like my character for Desertia (Erica Hall) so this is basically a dry run for that and also a change up for me since I'm tired of RPing Zone veterans who know what's up and doesn't afraid of anything (not that that isn't fun but...still) She's going to be a bit like my original Freedomer from way back in the day (Vasily Petrov for those of you who remember), a bit naive, kind of shy and unsure of herself and we'll see how it goes from there. Thank you and look forward to RPing with you soon.

~ Celtic: I have no idea who you are but your app is terrible. (I can joke too)  Anyways you strangely remind me of Moira Brown.

Ping-Pong

Steam Friends Name: Pfc. Baker [9th ID] - RSV / Ping-Pong
STEAM ID: 0:0:17227164
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Two weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No.

Name: Andrick Nesterov
Family Members: None (None left anyways)

Backstory: Andrick Nesterov grew up in a small orphanage in Moscow, Russia, as a boy he had never knew of his parents, only the cruelty of the world he was born in. Being a the only child in the orphanage gave Andrick a struggle in life, but a dream for greatness too. Living poorly as he did, Andrick didn't grow up with a very bright outlook on his future, but by time he was sixteen, he met a man named Anatoliy Solonitsyn that came from Kiev, Urkraine, to teach Andrick all he needed to know in life, the owners at the orphanage had saved enough money to hire this man. Solonitsyn taught Andrick English, telling him that it was quite the common language many people knew of and soon he knew the language, sadly he wasn't very good with pronouncing the words until he was nineteen. Anatoliy Solonitsyn's time was up by time Andrick was eighteen, he bid farewell to one of his only friends forever after that, Anatoliy had told stories of The Zone ever since he first met Andrick, there for, Andrick would think of nothing more than that.

Andrick is now twenty two years old, on his way to The Zone with an old S.T.A.L.K.E.R. by the name of Boris Rostov. On their way into The Zone, Boris was separated from Andrick due to a massive fog. From there, Andrick was walking alone into The Zone, with nothing but 2300 Rubles and a couple of weapons the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gave him. Near upon arrival to what looked like an old city, he was halted by three Exo Suited Bandits, unaware of what the hell he was looking at, Andrick attempted to run, sadly he was caught at gun point and forced to hand over all weapons and 2000 of his Rubles. Luckily, they let him go, possibly they thought he wouldn't survive another day. Now Andrick spends his time helping out anyone who is in need of help and spending time with his friends, Alexei Morozov, Aleksander Borislav, and a Freedomer by the name of Seth Gecko at the Freedom Base.

Specializations (if any): I'm good with words and a pistol when needed, also I have a bit of C.Q.C. experience.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To allow free access to The Zone and all of it's information.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To help wondering S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s and serve a friendly group of people.
Why should Freedom pick you?: To have another member in the fight for the freedom of The Zone's information to the outside.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have familiarized myself with most of them, I have also done tasks and missions for and with them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr - So says other Freedom Members.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If shot in the knees, Role-Play the pain by using /me's. For example, if you are shot in the leg and you are trying to escape something, you would walk with a limp.
Define Metagaming: Saying the name of someone you have never met before nor heard of. (Using OOC information IC)
Define Metaspeak: Using text speak. (Like texting on a phone)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting and Killing someone for no In-Character reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course, I always do.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, I will daily.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Salazam

Steam Friends Name:Grim
STEAM ID:0:0:11705716
Timezone:CT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:5 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All

Name:Stephen Salazar
Family Members:Mother,Father
Backstory:Born in Dallas,Texas  Stephen was treated well growing  up in a suburb with the occasional murder or two he never realy grew up around violence until he had got into his teens around 13 or 14 years of age.Then he had became involved with drug dealings,Gang activitys at school and with that came trouble with the law.He had been sent to a juvinile detention center where he tamed down and started weight lifitng after spending 3 years in the Detention center he was released for good behaivor.His family then moved to Moscow,Russia for extra prevention of Stephen getting into  trouble Stephen then came into his new highschool a senior with no Prior knowledge of  russian language.Lucky he meet someone who was bilingual and could speak english and russian so he taught him how to speak russian by the end of the year Stephen could speak russian almost flawless.

He then went to college to be a cosmetic surgeon with his friend who had taught him russian,After his 4 years of college Stephen and his friend with to the ukraine to work as surgeons leaving his family behind he left to start a new life and a new life he certaintly did start after a year of working there these strange men from the military toke most of the medical personal from the hospital where stephen worked including him and toke them to a place called the Zone.When they arrived in the military trucks a ambush occured killing mostly everyone within the first minutes of the firing except a few Ukraine Soilders stephen hid under the bodies until the bandits had searched the bodies next to him and left feeling lucky to be alive stephen toke some weapons and supplies and headed on trying to find a place in the zone.
Specializations (if any):Medical Experience.

What is Freedom's ideology?:To allow the zone and everything inside to be public.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:To help make a diffrence in the world and try to make the zone a little bit peacefull.
Why should Freedom pick you?:Im going with medical Supplies and I am willing to kill anyone who is needed to be killed.
How well do you know Freedomers?:Ive done a couple of things for them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tyr from whats been said never meet him in person.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Ex. Getting shot in the knee and not being able to run. Being shot or injured in someway and being disabled from doing something like running.
Define Metagaming:Using OOC crap to use IC
Define Metaspeak:saying shit like lol or omg. IC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing people randomly without using emotes. or for no reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers: Tenel  Asire(before he left the zone)

|HGN-STSV|Tunddruff: And yes, I give you auth to have a character that is american(I have permissions to be out of the ukraine/Russia.)

~ Celtic: I haven't seen you around Freedom.  You need hang around with us for a bit before we'll think of accepting you.  Also since you just registered on the forums two days ago it seems a little unlikely you've been on the server for one year.
Semper Fidelis

Naota

Steam Friends Name:Naota
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:19707839
Timezone:PST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:I started rp as soon as I bought garry's mod on Sunday Jan 03 2010
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:About 3 weeks.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes I have all 3 of them. Only one I beat is Call of Pripyat

Name:Naota Hand
Family Members:Father:Dmitri Hand
Backstory:I was born in 1985 in a small town in Russia. My father worked at a bakery
shop,Never knew my mother. I spent most of my time helping my father deliver bread to the local people. Other times I played with my friends from school. After the years went by my father's bakery became larger.
       Then as I grew so did my father's and I wealth. While I was liveing the rich life I saw on the Internet a blog about the zone. The goverment did not want people outside not worry about the zone so they arrested the poster. I became more and more instrested in the zone. But then something would change my life. The russian goverment had tracked my ip and wanted to take me to a place I would never come back from. During the night they stormed into my home, they took my father but before they could get to my room upstairs I took drastic measures; I jumped out my window into a dumpster behind the ally of my house. Knowing I would have no where to turn I took a taxi to the nearest city to the zone. I had to do some digging to find out a sewer system that leads to the zone. I had to pay the guide a heavy fee to lead me though the sewers. I had finally made it to the zone, the only place I could be without the goverment chaseing me. But soon as I went around trying to find out where to start, a monster appeared in front of me. My life flashed before my eyes. I thought I was going to die as I shut my eyes, then I heard a shot. I opened my eyes to see the monster dead from a bullet to the head. It was a freedomer that saved my life. He took me to their base and I told him my story. He said a scout find Military papers about a secret camp where prisioners who have done unspeakable crimes are kept. As I looked trough the papers I found a picture; a picture of my father. The freedomers told me in exchange for my skills
they would help me find my father....so I took the offer.
Specializations (if any): I know how a gun works and how to use one.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone should be open to the public people.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to make the zone open and safe for people to
explore.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Im very good with guns and Im a expert in stealth.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know them well and they saved my life few times too.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tyr but I have never met him in person

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If get hit in the leg you limp and cannot run.
Define Metagaming: Bob says in OOC "man this sucks i got no guns and lots of money wheres a trader?" then a bandit robs bob and takes all of his money
Define Metaspeak: Niko says "hey deadly killer whats up dawg lol you see dat game yesterday?" then the other guy says "Whos deadly killer my name is "Wolf".
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): When you kill someone for no reason or for a ooc reason.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes
Recommendations from Freedomers:None

~ Celtic: I have seen you around the base, but get some recommendations from Freedomers to prove you're actually known to us.

wegix

Steam Friends Name: Mr. Sandman
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:16943582  1:12:37 66 0 active
Timezone: GMT -6
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: On the new one, maybe a week total.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them, I have beat SoC and CoP.

Name: Bael Sorska
Family Members: All known family is currently deceased.
Backstory: Born in a small village south of Saint Petersburg, Bael's original name was Corin, named as a junior to his highly abusive father. The only reason he was not named after his mother was due to her death at his birth, giving his father a reason to go against her wishes as the abuser he was. For fifteen years, 'Corin' worked as a full-time employee to his father's gun store. Everyday, he was brutally reminded of his father's harshness whenever a customer tried to haggle.

Finally, at sixteen, Corin got a break when his father died of alcohol poisoning. No one else in the family was alive, so his things were dumped in the back for charity. Stealing a few hundred rubbles, Corin left and deemed himself Bael. Not only that, but his time at the store gave him a way to find work.

After four years of working in the town, he left to Saint Petersburg, the big city easily supplying him with new clients and work. It wasn't until he was twenty-three, though, that he had a chance to enter the core areas of the place known as 'The Zone'. The merchant was on a one-way trip, so he decided to risk the new adventure. Obviously, this meant that he would leave behind his life.

So, taking three hundred rubbles, he entered the Zone, where he has been now for about three days. Despite this, he has found work with the local populace and engaged in conversations with primarily Freedom members.
Specializations (if any): Anomaly Classification, Anomaly Spotting, Sidearms Repair (minor experience), Recon

What is Freedom's ideology?: Information about the zone should not be withheld from humanity.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: From what I hear and see, they seem like the best option for me to carry out both Freedom's goals and mine.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm willing to put it to the man and continue to be free within the Zone!
How well do you know Freedomers?: Rather well, I've done work for them on multiple occasions. Not only that, but I tend to get along with members.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Where one has to RP his character while suffering under an injury, be it passive or while in combat/misc. situations.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge within the RP. (ex: Someone talks about where they hid a stash, you run to the location seconds later without a reason.)   
Define Metaspeak: Speaking to someone as if you were OOC, though using IC chat? (I haven't heard this term before.)
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The killing of another RPer with no actual purpose/reasoning other than to just kill someone. (My opinion, not sure if it is accurate.)
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, fully and entirely.
Will you actively use the forums?: As long as I'm RPing and actively involved with the group, I plan on being here :P

~ Celtic: Try to spend some more time on the server and around Freedom base.  Getting a recommendation or two will help a lot also.

RG4ORDR

Steam Friends Name:RG4ORDR
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:76561197992826219
Timezone:Central Standard time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:About few hours or a day
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Yes Shadow of Chernobyl

Name:Leonyd Mikhail
Family Members: Father(Alive) Mother(Alive) 1 Brother(Alive)
Backstory:Leonyd was born in Kiev to a wealthy family Leonyd, always had a taste for adventure such as climbing the Swiss Alps, Sky diving, Scuba diving, boxing. as a teen in high school he was bullied every day the teachers did nothing no one helped him people always though he was pussy but that change on February 15th 2005.One of his regular tormentors started slapping and punching him, then he snapped in a fury filled rage he pulled a knife and started attack luckily it was 14 degrees outside and he was wearing gloves and no one was there. He killed him but if the police found out he would go to jail so he fled to anywhere but Kiev. After that day there was a news report that a local student was stabbed to death in hallways of the school they didn't find the killer and wonder who is it. His Parent noticed he didn't return home his friend didn't know where he was and believed he did it and fled.
Leonyd arrived at the outskirts of Pripyat and continued. In 2005 he started hearing noises coming from the plant and began get out off the city about a year later the power plant exploded again. Few years after  the 2006 incident He started noticing faction emerging the military was there for obvious reasons but one always got his eye Freedom.  Freedom wanting the zone to be for everyone , he thought to himself if he could join he would help spread the idea of a zone for everyone.

Specializations (if any):Scouting ,People Skills,Combat(yet to be tested)

What is Freedom's ideology?:The Zone is a Scientific wonder that anyone can come in use what the zone has to offer
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:So I can do what's right for the zone protect the creatures and preserver  this unique wonder
Why should Freedom pick you?:I  am overall good person if someone is trouble I will do what I can do to help but  I will not kill hostages even if it is a Duty member  it's not right  they are part of the zone, But if try to kill me I will kill them. If a Loner, Freedom, Ecologist  is in need of help I will be there
How well do you know Freedomers?:One Fairly well the others not that good but I learned some good information from them
Who is the Freedom Leader?:I really don't know I haven't  heard anything

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:Say you fall and take damage you begin to act like you are limping same with gun shots
Define Metagaming:Its getting information that you shouldn't have  or have a unfair  advantage from knowledge previous gained
Define Metaspeak:Using characters  like  similes and chat speak like LOL ROFL WTF
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing with no reason. An example a 2 Bandits find a new player and say gimme you money or we ill kill you,Newbie gives money then they just kill him
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:yes I always do even in RP
Will you actively use the forums?:Yeah From Time to time

Took me a while

~ Celtic: I've seen you around the base and I don't think you're quite Freedom material  yet.  Get some recommendations from Freedomers.
er

General Shepherd

Steam Friends Name:General Shepherd

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:26916486

Timezone:Eastern

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years.

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A few weeks but I feel like I am responsible enough to take my RP to another level such as Freedom. Joining would help me be a better RPer IC and better person OOC.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes. All.

Name: Frank Rovich

Family Members: All deceased.

Backstory: Frank was born in a small town in ukraine. His father was a mechanic he knew everything about guns, his mother was a town baker, and his brother was a friendly kid. The family knew everyone around the town, and everyone knew them. He did not have a lot at the time. But they used what we could to have fun. His father taught him about guns and how guns work at age 13. He told him "You were born for great things." and one day everything changed. He had found his parents and family killed one day when he returned from home. He was 16 at the time, and thought about it and did not want this to happen to anyone. Then walked away from his town, wanting vendetta but could not kill a man like that. He had walked for years and gathered what he could when I went from town, to town, to town. And met a lot of people on the way. And he ended his journey, and stopped here, and has been here for months. Suddenly, then decided that he'd join the Freedom, and help others any way he can and any way possible.

(Vendetta= Revenge. for all those who do not know what it means.)

Specializations (if any):Mechanic in firearms, and Hand to hand combat.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone should be free and open up.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I want to assist with anything possible and want to help other S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s.

Why should Freedom pick you?: I would be a great assist, I can work on cars and help to the Freedom group. And I follow orders correctly and make no mistakes. If so, I will learn from them all.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I know a lot very well. Fourteen in this town.

Who is the Freedom Leader?: Celtic

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you are shot in the leg by such as an example by a Bandit you can not run off. And also act like your actually shot.

Define Metagaming: Using OOC information IC. Such as "[OOC] Billy Joe: Blood sucker your model looks ugly, no offense." [IC] Billy Bobby: BLOOD SUCKER! BLOODSUCKER!" and there is not one around.

Define Metaspeak: Using faces IC such as >:) IC and other faces. such as <3 or saying LMFAO IC. "[IC] Billy Bow: Hey dude how u doin lol your gun suxs JK!" That's the only example in my head currently.

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing Randomly and without purpose. Such as if your walking and you see another STALKER, and you are armed he is not. You aim at him and shoot.

Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.

Will you actively use the forums?:Yes.

~ Celtic: Two paragraph minimum backstory.

RG4ORDR

Well its been 1 weeks since last so here's my new one

Steam Friends Name:RG4ORDR
STEAM ID: _0:1:76561197992826219
Timezone: Central Standard time
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:Few weeks now
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Name: Leonyd Mikhail
Family Members:Father(alive) Mother(alive) Brother(alive)
Backstory: Leonyd was born in Kiev to a wealthy family Leonyd, always had a taste for adventure such as climbing the Swiss Alps, Sky diving, Scuba diving, boxing. as a teen in high school he was bullied every day the teachers did nothing no one helped him people always though he was pussy but that change on February 15th 2005.One of his regular tormentors started slapping and punching him, then he snapped in a fury filled rage he pulled a knife and started attack luckily it was 14 degrees outside and he was wearing gloves and no one was there. He killed him but if the police found out he would go to jail so he fled to anywhere but Kiev. After that day there was a news report that a local student was stabbed to death in hallways of the school they didn't find the killer and wonder who is it. His Parent noticed he didn't return home his friend didn't know where he was and believed he did it and fled.
Leonyd arrived at the outskirts of Pripyat and continued. In 2005 he started hearing noises coming from the plant and began get out off the city about a year later the power plant exploded again. Few years after  the 2006 incident He started noticing faction emerging the military was there for obvious reasons but one always got his eye Freedom.  Freedom wanting the zone to be for everyone , he thought to himself if he could join he would help spread the idea of a zone for everyone.

Specializations (if any):Scouting,People skills,Combat

What is Freedom's ideology?:To protect the zone to see what this scientific marvel has to offer the world
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:To keep the zone from becoming a war land
Why should Freedom pick you?:I am a overall good person I will help if they need it. Killing hostages is wrong even if it is Duty or Military.If a Ecologist,Loner,Freedomer is in trouble I'll be there
How well do you know Freedomers?:Fairly well by now I know Nikki,Tom,Khorn,Schel,Seth
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you fall off a high structure you begin to limp, Getting shot in the arm means you can't use it till you got a doctor to check on it
Define Metagaming:Getting knowledge that your character can't possibly have l
Define Metaspeak: Like similes LOL ROFL WTF  
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing for no reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes I always do
Mrtasker,Tom,Paint

My backstory may not be all that great

~ Celtic: Although you have a bit of recommendations I've also had people advise against me accepting you.  Also the app was made four days after your first one, not a week, try to be patient.
er

Bucky

Steam Friends Name: Buck(Is what you see) Marielle35 (is what you search)
STEAM ID: 0:0:9062273
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod? :( Owned it for about a year) been Rping for about 8-9 Months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 Months (didn't hear about the forums till a few days ago.)
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Name: Arron Vladkeis
Family Members: Myran Vladkeis (Deceased) Asya Vladkeis (Deceased) Nikolai Vladkeis Vladkies (Alive)
Backstory: Born in the slums of Rovs'ke Arron was basically the dad all along. His father (an alcoholic) barley lifted a finger (except to drink) let alone take care of his children and pregnant wife. One day his father drank a little more than usual and ended up in the hospital, later that day they announced he had died of liver failure. With his mother days away from giving birth Arron felt he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He was used to taking care of the family but with another mouth to feed on the way Arron doubted they would all survive. About a week later at the age of 15 Arron's mother died during child birth but oddly enough his brother survived. Arron was on a fully grown adults work schedule at the mere age of 17. Arron mostly worked at the clinic but did various odd jobs around town where they were needed.
Eventually his brother was separated from Arron and was sent to a military camp while they left Arron in Rovs'ke. Arron was now 20 and old enough to join the military and almost did until he heard about the zone. Being relatively close to the zone Arron hitchhiked on trucks all the way to Chernobyl. After spending almost 4 years in the zone Arron was 24 and almost dead. After arriving in the zone bandits attacked him and took what little he had. The other savageries of the zone whittled away at Arron until he couldn't take it anymore. After almost 7 years of digging thorough trashcans and eating anything that was edible Arron came across Freedom. He spent some time with these hospitable Freedomers who fed him and even provided him with shelter. Now Arron wanted to return the favor by joining Freedom and making sure no one ever had to face the terrible nature of the zone.
Specializations (if any): Small medical knowledge, Weapons knowledge, fatherly instinct.

What is Freedom's ideology? They wish to spread the knowledge of the zone and not keep it contained... They wish to come and go to the center of the zone as they please without hindrance.
Why do you wish to join Freedom? To help spread Freedom ideology and help STALKERS in need and to provide safety.
Why should Freedom pick you? I am a great RPer and I follow orders well.
How well do you know Freedomers? After hunting down bandits with them and hanging around the base I say quite well, I know Seth Gecko, Kayla, Mac, Tom and Goose.
Who is the Freedom Leader? Tyr (Celtic)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rping as if you were injured. EG: You got stabbed in the leg with a knife you should pretend to limp around by walking slowly and not sprinting.
Define Metagaming: Taking IC info. And putting it in OOC chat. EG: You're being robbed by a bandit you say in ooc Help I'm being mugged.
Define Metaspeak:  Using abbreviations like lol, omg, wtf or emoticons like; O :( or XD In char.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone randomly without a reason Rping it.
Will you take responsibility for your actions? Always
Recommendations from Freedomers: Mrtasker, Astarathia, Chaos.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I promise ill do good.
Also I do have two paragraphs but when I posted it the tab didn't insert for some reason.

~ Celtic: The backstory wasn't particularly impressive or long.  There's only a two paragraph minimum but you might want to make it longer to impress me.

Darder006

Steam Friends Name: Darder

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:19615223

Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)

How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: More than 6 months

How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 3 days , sorry

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Stalker CoP , and Stalker Clear sky

Name: Maksim Demidov

Family Members: Brother Vintorez Vlocher , Father Dimitry Vlocher. Mother Alisa Vlocher (Deceased)

Backstory: This is my life.

We dont really know much from me in the first years I was born. I was born in the city of Moscow and growed up there until I was 6 years old. Then , after my mother died from a serial killer which got arrested just after killing my mother , me and my family travelled in the zone and lived there , in the Skadovsk Boat wreck. I was a very intelligent little boy. I was always experimenting with different objects and trying to discover how they work. Also , i always tryed to sneak in my father's room during the day to stole some cookies from his chest under his bed. Most of the time , I was successfull. I was always angry when I wasnt getting the things I want. With time , of course , I fixed that weakness. My father was called Dimitry. He was always nice with me. I was his only son left , because my brother leaved the Skadovsk 1 year ago and never returned. My father was a hunter but he liked to take care of other people.

8 years old. I was given the permission to go outside with my father after the hunt. I was taking random junk and bringing them at home to see how they work. I was a nice little boy , very charismatic and polite with other people. I was passing most of my time in the bar of the Skadovsk , listening to the different stories of the stalkers.

12 years old. I was given my first gun. A little Makarov , with just a few bullets and the right to go outside alone. Yeah , you would think i am a bit yound for this , but I was very stealthy so I wasnt seen by the monsters around in the zone. I started learning about artefacts , and i studied the different creatures around the zone. I also found my first artefact on a dead body. It was called "Medusa". My brother also returned to the Skadovsk. He is tall , always polite and nice with anyone in the area. He was called Vintorez but people was calling him Vint. I liked the way I was going to hunt with him.Okay , I was only killing little mutants like dogs but its still more than nothing.

18 years old. I start my own life in the zone. I go out freely and I still have my makarov , but now I also have an AK-74. I never found any other artefacts and I was a bit poor. Just enough to live. I was also choosed to make some missions. I lost a bit of my stealth because I was getting taller but its not really a big problem. I also beginned to be a gambler. I was playing dices with my friends and random stalkers I met in the zone. I liked to play dices alot. I was passing alot of time playing dices. I also tryed to make a tricked dice , but I never liked cheating.

27 Years old. I traded everything I had for some food and some money to move to another area. I moved farther in the zone in search of artefacts. Im alone , and lost. I dont know what to do. I dont even have a gun. Ill try to make my life here , since I lost everything on the road here. In a middle of a forest with alot of Military guys and Dutiers. Im a good stealthy guy , charismatic , I like snipers but I just dont have the money to buy one and actually im working as a kind of merc. You hire me for money , I do your jobs. I hope ill become more than a stalker. I worth more than that... I also got some talent in medicine.

Specializations (if any): Sniper , Sneaking and Medic but im mostly good in everything.

What is Freedom's ideology?: To protect the zone and to tell all the info's about the zone to everyone in the world. Everyone can have the knowledge. Everyone can know. Also , everyone should be able to come in the zone if they want.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I really like the people in it , the look and style of it and I totally agree with their ideology. I am a freedomer.

Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I am really a freedomer. I am a good sniper , im goo at sneaking , im a medic too and good in many other things. I never give stabs in the back and I follow orders very well.

How well do you know Freedomers?: I know a couple of freedomers. I know 'Complex' , Seth , Andrick and others which I cant remember right now. Each time I meet a new member of freedom , I talk to him and learn about him.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP : When you fall off a building you walk slowly and youre gurt , when you get a bullet in the stomach you bleed and youre weak , you need a medic. When your hurt on the hand you cant hold your gun until you get healed etc.

Define Metagaming: Its telling/using ooc information in IC chat. (Like calling a player by his name when its the first time you meet him... Going to a base told in OOC when you never gone there IC...etc.)

Define Metaspeak: Is talking with smileys , and abreviations like LOL , ROFL , WTF , WTH etc. Also telling OOC info IC...

Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without any good reasons.

Recommendations from Freedomers: I got the recommandation from Seth Gecko.

~ Celtic:  That was a good app, the only thing is I generally don't accept people who haven't been on the server for at least a week.  Reapply once you have if you still want to.
Never give up.

Celtic

I'm going to end up locking these if people keep talking, then people will have to PM them.  Applications should be a final product and not require a bunch of chatting following it.