Re: |Freedom| Applications

Started by Pinball, 18-01-2010

Nargotah

|Out-Of-Character Information|

Steam Friends Name:Nargotah
STEAM ID:0:0:17253577     
Timezone: CST +6 I believe
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since about June of '09, but have RPed long before that
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: As of now, only a few days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC, but not as much as CoP.

|In-Character Information|

Name: Schelkarov Gernetsky
Family Members: Olav Gernetsky, Parents Deceased
Backstory: Born in a crime ridden small town around 100 miles away from the Zone, he had a very, very difficult childhood. He used his quick wits and sharp mind to keep himself and his brother safe from the different gangs and random hoodlums. It was very tough going, and he and his brother had to go without food for long periods at a time. During times like these, though, he still remained rather selfless, giving the lion's share of any meals they grabbed to his brother. After he hit his twenties, he realized that he could no longer take being in the cesspool he called home. He longed for adventure, for a chance to really make something of himself. Above all, he wanted to be able to get himself and his brother into a better life. He asked his brother if he thought he could fend for himself, and after receiving an affirmative, packed what few belongings he had and left for the Zone.
     As he left, he managed to steal a Makarov from a local gang member, and stuffed as much ammunition as he could into his pockets before darting off in the general direction of the Zone. It was hard going at first, and it only got worse as he progressed. However, he never gave up hope that he would find his riches in the Zone, feeling that if he made it there he would finally be able to not just survive, but excel. He reached the borders of the Zone after a week or two of traveling, hitching rides passing near it on the way. He had heard tales of the Cordon, which the military patrolled heavily, but he felt he could get past it. He grabbed a hunting knife he had found in the back of one of the many trucks he stowed away in, and approached the barbed wire, hiding in some thick shrubbery nearby.
     He watched the different movements the military made, and after a day of observing, he had a good idea of the patrols. He cut the wire as the shifting of the guard occurred, scrambling into what he hoped would be a better life.

He was dead wrong.

|Faction Related Information|

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the Zone should be freed up, allowing different scavengers and scientists to study the different occurrences there in order to benefit society as a whole.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To be able to stand a better chance at surviving, so he can return to his brother with many riches, and have a better life.
Why should Freedom pick you?: He is known for his quick thinking, and can be very helpful in diplomatic situations. He can generally defuse hostile situations, and keeps a cool enough head during battle to not be a hindrance. However, his shooting skills are decidedly unremarkable.
How well do you know Freedomers?: During a bloodsucker attack, Shelk dove into the Freedom base because he had nowhere else to go. While he was inside, he talked to a lot of different Freedomers, earning the friendship of at least one. However, the ties are still tenuous at this point.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones, as Seth told me.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing an injury that your character gets, such as walking more slowly after taking a bullet to the leg, or being a bit strange after being psyked by a Controller.
Define Metagaming: Using out of character information to influence your character's decision, I.E. going to the Duty base to get into a firefight after seeing the radio chat.
Define Metaspeak: Talking like you're texting someone ingame, like responding "wtf whoore u" to "Ah, how do you do?"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing someone for no reason other to be a complete dick, that is probably out of character for you as well.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Well, yeah. That's pretty much the point of RP after all, lol.
Will you actively use the forums?: Well, it depends. I'll probably pop in once a day or so, but i'll probably be a lot more active ingame than on the forums.

~ Celtic: Come in for an interview with me or Midnight.

bto

So Celtic i have just read what you said. . . Don't make me go after you in another board like i did last time. . . Remember?

Freedom all day BITCHES!

Celtic

Let's try to keep this apps only.

Jak

Steam Friends Name: bobfish92
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6750662
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About 4 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: About a week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three.

Name: Jak Zackoric
Family Members: None alive.
Backstory: Born in South Yorkshire, England, Jak grew up in an area of high drug use and violance, but was not underprivilaged. He rarely worked hard in his youth, relying on natural talent whilst he slacked. He studied biology, psychology and physics untill university, where he studied Physics with Nanotechnology. He passed, but left university with a degree and no idea what to do. He signed up for the police service, hating the laws about drugs, but wishing to protect people. He often turned a blind eye to drug related crime, focusing on what he saw as the actual problems. This got him noticed quickly, his whole life dedicated to his work, after years of service he applied to the armed response unit, where he served for two years, his inner physicist leading him on to research his work more, studying the way armour works, and to a lesser extent firearms.

However, his life became stale. He found that more and more he was dealing with drugdealers, armed with guns, but never dealing with the actual people supplying the weaponry. He started to look for a new life for himself, something that would spark his interest again. He began to hear rumours over the internet of an area where physics has become mutated, antigravity around every corner and strange artifacts that had amazing properties. The rumours sparked his life into vigor again, pleasing to his rifleman side, his physicist side, his biologist side and his psychologist side. After a while, he couldn't resist the prospect anymore, flying out on a whim. After days of backpacking and hitchhiking only knowing a general direction to move in, he eventually found the border, and under darkness followed some others along the border, finally making his way to the Zone.

Time passed as he trekked further into the Zone. By avoiding the main roads and staying quiet, he avoided most conflict, simply observing and making notes of the wonders of the zone. However, as he worked his way up further and further, he became in more danger, zombies and mutants eventally getting the better of him. He was shot in the arm and his body broken by mutants, he wandered for days untill he found the safety and medical assistance of Freedom.

Specializations (if any): Unconventional armour/firearm repairs & upgrades, sharpshooting as a hobby, first aid.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The Zone should be accessable to all, it is the grounds for the advancement of humanity through the odd conditions and artifacts. Duty must be stopped in its campaign to destroy/suppress the Zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: They were the only people to take me in and look after me when I was injured. Through them I have gotten back on my feet, going from having nothing to friends and an AK-74u.
Why should Freedom pick you?: As far as I know, noone in the camp can repair or upgrade equipment, I remember Seth saying that noone could even sew.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've hand a handful of parties with them, I've fixed and upgraded some of their gear and I always join them on treks. I would count most of the members as friends.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: The roleplaying of having one's character in a physical state beyond the norm. Depending upon the severity, it may prohibit regular actions such as walking, aiming or climbing.
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is the use of OOC knowledge IC.
Define Metaspeak: Metaspeak is the use of OOC terminology, such as "lol" IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The killing of others for no IC reason, and without any /me's.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.
Will you actively use the forums?: I will generally lurk, but I will try to be active in the Freedom forums.

~ Celtic: Welcome to Freedom.

Kitten Mittens

Steam Friends Name: Kittens Mittens
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6111380
Timezone: GMT-6
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Over two years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: A little over a month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes.

Name: Splendor
Family Members: Mother and siblings
Backstory: Splendor was born and raised in Ireland, when she was 18 and out of highschool, she went into med school to train to be a nurse. She heard more and more reports of people getting rich off magical trinkets in a closed off area. She dropped out thinking she'll go in there, get a few things, get rich and get out of there.

She went by car, bus, foot to get to the zone. She approached at dark, exhausted and fairly lost. About the time she reached the fencing, it was 1 in the morning. She found someone who was taking stalkers into the zone for some money, so she offered what little she had left. The guide accepted and she had found her way into the zone.
Specializations (if any): A fairly good medic

What is Freedom's ideology?:To open and share the zone for the betterment of mankind
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To call a place in the zone, home and to be with others who share your ideals.
Why should Freedom pick you?: It wouldn't hurt to have another medic,
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know most of them, and I'm friends with a decent amount.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Rp where one has been injured, and thus slowed down in some way
Define Metagaming: Using ooc information icly
Define Metaspeak: text chat
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): killing without any rp
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes

~ Celtic: The backstory was a bit short but I already interviewed you so welcome to Freedom.

Locke

Steam Friends Name: |HGN CSV| Locke
STEAM ID:
Timezone: Canadian Central
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two and a half years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Pretty much since the beginning
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three of them

Name: Rolan Vsevolod ( His last name means "To rule all" )
Family Members: Only a father
Backstory:      Rolan was born in Pripyat before the accident, and like most of the people after the accident, he was evacuated. He was forced to live with his family in a small village made for the refugees of the Chernobyl incident. His mother died of radiation sickness before he could speak, and his eldest brother ran away after that incident. He lived alone with only his father, who worked most of the day. He spent most of his time helping around the house, he felt unfufilled.

When he was 21, he left his dying father, who had contracted cancer in his old age, and looked for work in and around Ukraine. During his travels he met a man named Yegor who told him a rumor of a place called "The Zone". The rest is history, and Rolan is now a veteran of the Zone. He feels he needs to join a faction to advance his knowledge of the Zone, and Freedom has the same mentality as him.
Specializations (if any): Special Operations/Night Operations. His dexterity makes him a good scout.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The zone is a place for everyone to discover and learn about.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I want to come back to Freedom after my leave.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I'll make sure that Freedom stays strong
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not really that well, I know goose OOCly, but that's about it
Who is the Freedom Leader?: celtic, his IC name is Ryan (Deceased)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you roleplay taking damage and fixing said damage
Define Metagaming: Using OOCly obtained info for IC actions
Define Metaspeak: Must I really define rules >_>
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): ^^ See above, it's when you kill people for no reason with no RP
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yeah
Will you actively use the forums?: 2300 Posts.

~ Celtic: For not defining metaspeak. Just kidding!

pablinho960

Steam Friends Name: deagle_96      
STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:23312250
Timezone: (GMT-03)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Like a week   
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: three ones    

Name: Borzei Borja
Family Members: Everyone dead
Backstory: Well, I was born in Moscow, my father was a skilled hunter and my mother a teacher, at age 12 my dad took me to a shooting range and that's where I discovered that passion for weapons, at 17 my father present my first rifle, an SVD, when my father died i was 18, a robber killed him for his wallet, that's where I decided to go to the police, my mother died in 2007 of brain cancer

I quited the police and could not get work that's where a friend told me about the zone and stalkers, as he had nothing to lose, grab all my money and headed for the zone, when you get a couple of stalkers I talked about freedom, so here I am sending this letter to enlist in freedom and defend the area of the duty , oh , i forgot to tell you about my profesionall training for sharpshooter

Specializations (if any): Sharpshooting expert   

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom want the zone clear and free for all , the zone is a place for advantage , but their nemesis , Duty wants the zone destroyed and must be stopped at all range   

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because i can defend the zone and protect the people who is researching the area

Why should Freedom pick you?: I can be one of the best sharpshooters in the zone
How well do you know Freedomers?: Some guys of freedom helped me today because some military almost kill me , 2 guys of freedom came and helped me to get out
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan , now its TyR

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: The RP character got injured and depending the area of the injure this cant shoot , aim , run    
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is use OOC data for IC.
Define Metaspeak: Metaspeak is the usage of therms for OOC like "lol" or ":)" in IC. Chat   
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): The killing of other players without a reason or with an invalid reason
Will you actively use the forums?: If i join freedom ill star to be active in the forum of freedom

~ Celtic: Your grammar could use some more work, and you need more experience on the server.

InfamousXII

Steam Friends Name: ^8In^4famous
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20365798
Timezone: GMT-05 (Eastern Standard Time)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: About a Week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Name: Daimon Redd
Family Members:
Daimon Redd, 29(Dead),
Daimon Redd, 26(Dead),
Daimon Redd, 32(M.I.A. ||| OOC(Dead)),
Morgan (Mother),
Fredrick (Father).
Backstory: I was born last with my three other brothers, my mother, Morgan, and my father, Fredrick. We lived for 'happy' for a while in till my eldest brother decided to head out to the zone to find answers to questions he always has had. Months later he was reported dead. My next two brothers headed out to the zone to find him, they left me behind telling me I wasn't ready to fight. Years went by without a trace of either, in till one day a man came to our door telling us that they were also dead. I got mad thinking about what had happened to my brothers so I headed out to the zone to find them, my mother and father are probably worried sick about me.
In the zone so far, I have figured out that my other two brothers were dead. My eldest may also as well be dead. The first two had died differently, My first brother, age 26 died robbing people in a bandit clan he had created with a girl named Varia, who is also dead, and Lenoyl who is still alive somewhere. My other brother, age 29 had died in monolith raid down near the underpass. I haven't had any leads about my eldest brother.
Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom's ideology is to make the zone, accessable to all. They also think that there is a scientific breakthrough could be found by
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom to gain experience with weapons, also I share Freedom's ideology.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I cannot think of a sole reason for the freedomers to pick me, but. The only thing I can offer is that I am young and have room for new knowledge and experience.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know the freedomers, quite a bit. I have traveled and helped some of them.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you get shot in the leg, Limp. Get shot in the arm, arm limp.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information for IC.
Define Metaspeak: It is the use of abbreviations you would normally use IC like someone wouldn't be yelling LOL all over the place IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random Deathmatch is the act of running around with a gun shooting the hell out of someone for no reason or a horrible one at that.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, sir!
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes.

~ Celtic: Three brothers named Daimon Redd makes no sense.  Perhaps you're a bit confused with the NLR?

Caylob

Steam Friends Name: [_Lokes Fury_]
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:6581819
Timezone:GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 2 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 1 1/2
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, Just started on CoP

Name: Tolik Brome
Family Members: abonded
Backstory: Tolik has lived in Moscow . He lived at an orphanage that was run by people that thought that the ways for these kids to live was through cruelty and sadism. After some years of pain and a tiresome life his anger grew into one day he couldn't take it anymore.
He decided to simply abandon the orphanage. He snuck into the trunk of a car and waited for it to drive through the gates. Once he was outside, he set out into the streets of Moscow.

There wasn't much here for him...beggars, muggers and other personalities he learned to avoid. At the age of 22 he was at the top of his depression that had grown through the years since he hit the streets. One day a man approached him when he was lying in an alley, ready to take his own life with a broken bottle. His face was masked, and he wearing a long coat.
He said he was looking for people like him...people with nothing binding them to the life in a city. Tolik had given up on life, so why not go with this strange man that he felt had given him a new opportunity in life.
They had almost gone out of the alley, when he felt a sharp sting in his neck...then he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was in what seemed like once a building, lying on a mattress.
He was wearing thick jacket, heavy pants and gloves. Somebody had dressed him up like if he was to go into tundra. He went out the door, and the sight that met him was something he had never seen before...dead trees and landscape surrounding him mile after mile in the distance. Once he looked around, he saw other persons...some of them sitting around a campfire talking and another man standing by the door. The man greeted him: "Welcome to the zone"

Specializations (if any): Ranger.

What is Freedom's ideology?:Freedom is a clan of stalkers who fight for free access to the zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I only would like Peace.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I obey orders, and I will help freedom to gain access to the zone.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Very well, Worked with my friends thats in Freedom.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:For instance if you get shot in the leg, you got to lie down or stop because you got a bullet that Pierced through your leg, and it would seem silly to keep running. So you got to Roleplay that your serious injured.
Define Metagaming:Using OOC to help you in IC.
Define Metaspeak:Talking about IC stuff in OOC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): For instance, You get shot by a random guy, He didnt have any reasons to shot you, He just shot you. Aka Random Kill
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I will.
Will you actively use the forums?: I returned to HGN today. so I will.
Recommendations from Freedomers:Krawen Fox.

~ Celtic: We'll have to see you a bit ICly.
Character(s)
Tolik Brome: Loner- Alive
Smith Walin: Loner - Alive
Andrei Grovinski:  Loner - Alive

Celtic

You must wait one week if your app was denied to re-apply.

Joemoma

Steam Friends Name: Lt. Taylor
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15976786
Timezone: US eastern -5:00
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 4 years.... 5 maybe
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: about 4 weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:CoP, and SoC

Name: John Faccio
Family Members: All dead from various things, was an only child

Backstory:
             I came from a somewhat dis-functional family back in the USA but my family moved to their place of origin, the Ukraine, when i was 12 years old. After years of schooling i came out at the top of my class,but hated learning. I went straight to Labor intensive work for about 16 years and by then, i was tired of the same thing every day. During that time I took a job at a bomb squad where they taught us how to defuse the average bomb, although I only got 1 actual experience, a pipe bomb, and that was it. A few years after i took up work at a Gun shop Where i was an instructor for all types of weapons.
             After the years of labor and other jobs, i decided i was fit for the Ukranian Military and signed up. Although, after about 4 weeks, a month, of being in it, we captured a freedomer and his girlfriend, this allowed me to realize that the Army was much more savage than any other factions, killing STALKERs without hesitation. I quickly left for the overpass where i changed into STALKER clothing and went to the Freedom base to help Goose escape from the Military, they were trying to trade cash and a ecologist, but the military soon resorted to attacking. During that time Goose made a run for it. After the fighting died down and the helicopter had retreated, Goose was at the gates, meeting up with his old Freedom buddies, and me.

Specializations (if any): Sharp Shooting, i am an ace with a Scoped weapon, and can hit people at long distances, and i can defuse bombs that aren't more than 10 wires on the timer box.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The freedomers want to open the Zone and allow access to it to anyone and everyone, so the bountys of the zone can be for everyone
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: It is more free than military (excuse the pun) and i'm sick and tired of being yelled at by superiors.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am an ex-military Sharpshooter and helped retrieve Goose from the military, and kept him alive while i was Military by keeping the pressure off him and kept the idea of interrogation off their minds
How well do you know Freedomers?: Okay, hope to know them better.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you are hurt and Roleplay being such, say your hit in the leg, you don't sprint
Define Metagaming: Using OOC info for IC things
Define Metaspeak: Saying things IC, that are OOC
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing players randomly without any type of RP or reasoning
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes, every day, maybe every two days, i may not comment but i'll check.
Recommendations from Freedomers: Goose, Viktor, and i'm not sure if anyone else actually likes me so far, although no one dislikes me so that has to be some kind of good thing.

~ Celtic: You're still on the Military roster. I'm not anymore, would that fix that issue?

Tom

Steam Friends Name:|TRG| Tom
STEAM ID:0:0:5111827
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (-5)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:1 month
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1 month
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl, Call of Prypriat

Name:Thomas Wainscott
Family Members: Martin Wainscott (Father) Allison Wainscott (Mother) Johnathan Wainscott (Brother-MIA)
Backstory: Life for Thomas wasn't really that interesting till him and his brother both reached the age of 13. It was at this time he met a gang of petty thugs called "The Shlongs". Up in till the point that point the "Shlongs" had only. Existed in Name, The schlongs were comprised of 7 whiggas. by the end of his run in the schlongs there had been a Chapter in Lexington with 76 members and a chapter in Louisville with 89 Members. So he slowly pushed the Schlongs to bigger and more risky crimes in till Thomas and 10 other schlongs went to rob a bank. It was a disaster, No civilians died but the robbery failed, with 8 of the schlongs dyeing 2 of them being captured and Thomas escaping. After that was done, Thomas took up a lower profile and began to learn the ways of the hacker.

His brother was a whole different story. His brother was a Straight A, Pointed to excel and become successful kind of guy. Johnathan had always wanted to join the military and fight "The good fight" for America. Jonathan's Dream became reality when he received a scholarship to West Point. He graduated with Honors and was Deployed immediately to Iraq were he lead a small squadron of Rangers into Bagdad. After 4 Long tours of duty into Iraq Johnathan had been Honorably Discharged due to mental disorder, he had Bi-polar. Johnathan however did not want to leave the fight. So he moved to Europe where he became a Soldier of fortune. for a few months he had Zero offers but, work came eventually when a mysterious employer contacted him and told him to go to the zone and find a man named "Ryan Jones" and kill him, he was told that "Ryan" lead a group of Terrorists called "Freedom" Johnathan jumped on the offer of work and a chance to relieve the world of terrorists.  Johnathan is currently missing in the zone. His last message to his brother was a message telling him he was going to "The Zone"

After Thomas had became a rather experienced Hacker he got bold and attempted to hack some multinational Banks. He thought it would work... But he wasn't that great of a hacker. He ended up being caught, Blocked, and tracked all within minutes. After running from the law he had to Jump the Mexico border and hop a plane to the Ukraine, to start a new life and to seek his brother. He didn't really know what the zone was or even what it was, it was by pure luck and chance that he happened to have stumbled upon the zone. When he arrived he nothing but the cloths on his back and 300 RU. Nearly dyeing two times was more than enough to tell Thomas that he needed to join a group, or at least find friends in the zone. And he did just that he made a Friend named Dorsey, and he managed to stumble upon a base filled with people wearing green suits who loved to smoke pot. He also made friends with one of them who were a tall black man who is in Freedom.

Specializations (if any): Hacking abilities, Crude group Organization skills, Crude Planning skills.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Open the zone up for all to study
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because duty/military likes to use stalkers as
target practice and that needs to stop. Plus too monolith needs to be contained
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I'm handy with a gun, and it would be one more soldier
Fighting to defeat the enemies of Freedom
How well do you know Freedomers?: I've seen a few of them. And when I'm up I like to hang out
At freedom base cause its safe.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Were you acting as though your injuries affect your abilities. (I.e. shot to the leg= Walks slower)
Define Metagaming: Using out of character information to dictate what your character does
Define Metaspeak: "Brandon Ortiz: Lol u r funny"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random killing of people without reason or killing people for OOC reasons
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Nargotah

Steam Friends Name:Nargotah
STEAM ID:0:0:17253577     
Timezone: CST +6 I believe
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Since about June of '09, but have RPed long before that
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: As of now, only a few days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC, but not as much as CoP.

Name: Schelkarov Gernetsky
Family Members: Olav Gernetsky, Parents Deceased
Backstory: Born in a crime ridden small town around 100 miles away from the Zone, he had a very, very difficult childhood. He used his quick wits and sharp mind to keep himself and his brother safe from the different gangs and random hoodlums. It was very tough going, and he and his brother had to go without food for long periods at a time. During times like these, though, he still remained rather selfless, giving the lion's share of any meals they grabbed to his brother. After he hit his twenties, he realized that he could no longer take being in the cesspool he called home. He longed for adventure, for a chance to really make something of himself. Above all, he wanted to be able to get himself and his brother into a better life. He asked his brother if he thought he could fend for himself, and after receiving an affirmative, packed what few belongings he had and left for the Zone.
     As he left, he managed to steal a Makarov from a local gang member, and stuffed as much ammunition as he could into his pockets before darting off in the general direction of the Zone. It was hard going at first, and it only got worse as he progressed. However, he never gave up hope that he would find his riches in the Zone, feeling that if he made it there he would finally be able to not just survive, but excel. He reached the borders of the Zone after a week or two of traveling, hitching rides passing near it on the way. He had heard tales of the Cordon, which the military patrolled heavily, but he felt he could get past it. He grabbed a hunting knife he had found in the back of one of the many trucks he stowed away in, and approached the barbed wire, hiding in some thick shrubbery nearby.
     He watched the different movements the military made, and after a day of observing, he had a good idea of the patrols. He cut the wire as the shifting of the guard occurred, scrambling into what he hoped would be a better life.

He was dead wrong.

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the Zone should be freed up, allowing different scavengers and scientists to study the different occurrences there in order to benefit society as a whole.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To be able to stand a better chance at surviving, so he can return to his brother with many riches, and have a better life.
Why should Freedom pick you?: He is known for his quick thinking, and can be very helpful in diplomatic situations. He can generally defuse hostile situations, and keeps a cool enough head during battle to not be a hindrance. However, his shooting skills are decidedly unremarkable.
How well do you know Freedomers?: During a bloodsucker attack, Shelk dove into the Freedom base because he had nowhere else to go. While he was inside, he talked to a lot of different Freedomers, earning the friendship of at least one. However, the ties are still tenuous at this point.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Ryan Jones, as Seth told me.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: RPing an injury that your character gets, such as walking more slowly after taking a bullet to the leg, or being a bit strange after being psyked by a Controller.
Define Metagaming: Using out of character information to influence your character's decision, I.E. going to the Duty base to get into a firefight after seeing the radio chat.
Define Metaspeak: Talking like you're texting someone ingame, like responding "wtf whoore u" to "Ah, how do you do?"
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Randomly killing someone for no reason other to be a complete dick, that is probably out of character for you as well.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Well, yeah. That's pretty much the point of RP after all, lol.
Will you actively use the forums?: Well, it depends. I'll probably pop in once a day or so, but i'll probably be a lot more active ingame than on the forums.

Just reposting my app after the wipe, if I have to fix anything please let me know.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.

Locke

Steam Friends Name: |HGN CSV| Locke
STEAM ID:
Timezone: Canadian Central
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two and a half years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Pretty much since the beginning
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three of them

Name: Rolan Vsevolod ( His last name means "To rule all" )
Family Members: Only a father
Backstory:      Rolan was born in Pripyat before the accident, and like most of the people after the accident, he was evacuated. He was forced to live with his family in a small village made for the refugees of the Chernobyl incident. His mother died of radiation sickness before he could speak, and his eldest brother ran away after that incident. He lived alone with only his father, who worked most of the day. He spent most of his time helping around the house, he felt unfufilled.

When he was 21, he left his dying father, who had contracted cancer in his old age, and looked for work in and around Ukraine. During his travels he met a man named Yegor who told him a rumor of a place called "The Zone". The rest is history, and Rolan is now a veteran of the Zone. He feels he needs to join a faction to advance his knowledge of the Zone, and Freedom has the same mentality as him.
Specializations (if any): Special Operations/Night Operations. His dexterity makes him a good scout.

What is Freedom's ideology?: The zone is a place for everyone to discover and learn about.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I want to come back to Freedom after my leave.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I'll make sure that Freedom stays strong
How well do you know Freedomers?: Not really that well, I know goose OOCly, but that's about it
Who is the Freedom Leader?: celtic, his IC name is Ryan (Deceased)

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: When you roleplay taking damage and fixing said damage
Define Metagaming: Using OOCly obtained info for IC actions
Define Metaspeak: Must I really define rules >_>
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): ^^ See above, it's when you kill people for no reason with no RP
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yeah
Will you actively use the forums?: 2300 Posts.

re-applying ;__;

Ralazo

Steam Friends Name:Ralazor
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:25182396
Timezone:GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: For about 1,5 years.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: I think a few days by now.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky.

Name: David Derk
Family Members: Deceased.
Backstory: David Derk was born in in the UK, London. He was a common kid raised as a real city-boy, never went to the country side."
When he was 21 he finished College coming out as a very good architect, still he felt this wasn't the right thing for him. 3 years passed and he went into money trouble. While he was searching around for some job he herd a guy talking about some place in Ukraine where treasures awaiten to be found!
He decided to go with various other families and people. The boat trip to Holland went nice, everyone was excited which treasures they would find but that changed once they arrived, various people where arrested for fleeing the British law. David found out that certain people where criminals are tried to escape the law.
He decided to move on and used the train as far he could go. Days passed and he traveled with train and bus. He arrived at the border of Poland/Ukraine. He was about to pass the border on foot when he walked straight into a Polish Soldiers. He got taken to a nearby border office and had to explain why he was trying to pass the border on foot. He explained he was searching for work in Ukraine and herd about some sort place.

The Polish soldiers believed his story but still had their doubt, they decided to release him and putted him on a bus to Ukraine. After another 2 days of traveling he finally arrived. In the nearby village he herd all kinds of stories about a place called the "Zone". He hang out for about a month in the village and started to learn the language, he wasn't used to the farm live so the first weeks were hard for him as he tried to find a proper sleeping place.

After a while he found a farmer who was willing to let him sleep in his barn, David who was really happy with these started to find the man who talked about the "Zone" he found the man shortly as he was telling stories about it in the local pub. David talked to the man and figured out the "Zone" was filled with so called "Artifacts". The man told him he was leaving with some other people called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S to the zone in a few days, David could go with them for a small fair ofcourse.
David paid him with what he had left and went off with the others into the so called Zone, they traveled on a small truck until they stopped in the middle of a wasteland. David looked up and saw a huge fence and some sort of outpost. A guy in the truck told him that was a military outpost, they want to prevent us from entering it. He laughed as he saw David'sconfused face. He pointed his finger to the fence just around 360 meter to the right of the outpost. There is a small hole in the fence there we will go into the Zone.

They all jumped out of the truck and quietly walked to the fence. As I was ordered to go true first I quickly crouched true it, as the others came one by one we suddenly heard a loud scream and we saw a military vehicle approaching, it started to fire on us. Some of the guys yelled and we started to ran. David had no idea where he was running to but he quickly lost everyone. He ended up a in a wasteland full of dangers and new things to discover. He was scared but he knew this was his thing.
Specializations (if any): Fairly good builder/architect. (Defensive structures etc)

What is Freedom's ideology?: To help everyone with keeping the zone open and not being locked off by DUTY.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: They've helped me out when I was shot in my leg by the military. I felt right away this was it!
Ofcourse I also want to help Freedom and the zone.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because I will offer 110% to help Freedom and the zone.
How well do you know Freedomers?: None really personal, but I'm still new and surely I will meet some new people.
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Ryan.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Proper RPing of when your for example hit in your leg and the bullet got removed that you don't run around 1 minute later.
Define Metagaming: Using things said OOC. Like OOC: Jack dropped a gun back in the alley and then go into the alley and grab the gun.
Define Metaspeak: Using things like Lol and emoticons in RP.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting/killing people without any valid reason or any use of RP.
Will you actively use the forums?: Ofcourse I will, I'm still kinda new but I will surely get involved into the forums.
Recommendations from Freedomers:

Note* I know some of my grammar isn't 100% My first language is Dutch and not English. I know I shouldn't use this as a excuse but I'm just noticing it.

~ Celtic: The application was excellent, but you have to be on the server for more than a few days.  Re-apply when you've been around for a bit.

Pruneyboy

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Pruneyboy
STEAM ID: 0:0:17912353
Timezone: GMT-0
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Around a year and a half
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Around 4 days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No but i am planning to buy all three very soon.

Name: Huji Makima
Family Members: None
Backstory: A half Asian, half British middle class guy. He grew up in the slums of Britain being looked down upon by mostly everyone. He has no family of what he knew and was abandoned at birth. He was kept by a family who were wanting a child but they couldn't have one. So Huji was a good answer. He lived with them up to the age of 16 where he left school and his home. He ventured by himself for a long time, picking up numerous skills along the way. He only had enough money each day to feed him and spent most of his time stealing and begging.

After many years of this, he felt disgusted of how he could leave his foster parents behind with all the love and luxury they have given him, also the people he stole off would of been traumatised that they had been robbed. In doing this he wanted to give what he took back to the people and show that he is actually worth something and there is a meaning for him to live.

Huji is now 27 years old and still looking to give back what he had taken. He had been living in The Zone for 4 years, knowing his way around. All that time he had his eye on a certain Faction called "Freedom" just by the name he knew this is what he wanted but he had been plucking up the courage to apply. He started working out and getting fit, to the point today where he is ready to apply for Freedom and make a difference to The Zone.

Specializations (if any): Cooking
                                     Thieving
                                     Stealthy

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believes in the right for free access in The Zone
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to join freedom to help Freedoms dream come true and to show that i am worth something in The Zone, to prove myself.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Freedom should pick me since i follow orders efficiently, i have a number of skills, i am very loyal to anything that i promise myself to and i shall go to the ends of The Zone to help Freedom.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I have been helped by a few Freedomers before and close friends with one. I believe they are helpful people who are there for the Stalkers.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury such as if you have a broken leg as an injury, you shouldn't be able to walk and people should be carrying you. Or if you have a shot arm then you shouldnt be able to hold a gun up.
Define Metagaming: Metagaming is when you get information from a source other than IC and you use it for IC purposes. Such as getting information from OOC and using it to give you an advantage in IC.
Define Metaspeak: Talking like a fool such as "Hai guisss, wats up nubs."
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing someone without a reason or purpose. (None RP  way)
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: I will take full responsibility for my actions.
Will you actively use the forums?: Yes i visit the forums everyday.
Recommendations from Freedomers: |HGN| Dug - Shawn Golden

~ Celtic: Another good application, but again you've only been here a few days, so spend some more time on the server then re-apply.
Get out dolan

Genesis

Steam Friends Name: Church
STEAM ID:
Timezone: US East Coast
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: 4 years
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 4-5 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Clear sky and Chernobyl

Name: Sergei Petrinov
Family Members: Alexander Petrinov (Only one whom is still living)
Backstory: Sergei was born in a small town not far away from the Zone. His father was a trader whom was very sucsessful, and so Sergei was teached in his ways. At age 16, Sergei was already selling goods to people, and he was making lots  of money off of it. He was working as his fathers assistant then, because people under the age of 18 were not allowed to trade yet. When he learned of the Zone at age 28, he decided to move out there and help the people in need by selling them goods and weapons. It took him 4 years to finally reach the Out-Skirts of Chernobyl, but he never gave up until he did.
His bus pulled up to the stop on December 26th, screeching to a stop inches away from the checkpoint. "This is as far as we go," said the Driver. Sergei nodded, standing up out of his seat and pulling down his gas-mask, and walking down the steps of the bus. "Good luck out there," said the Driver, then closing the doors. Sergei watched it drive off, and sighed "No turning back now.". He pulled out his compus, and began to walk North towards the second checkpoint.
A fog rolled throughout the Zone, blinding Sergei from seeing more than 30 feet ahead. The loud cry of a mutant could be heard in the distance, defeaning to the ear. Sergei cocked back his shotgun, moving forward into the fog with caution. The cry grew closer. Scared, Sergei began to look around himself, checking all directions for the sight of this crying beast. Suddenly, gun-shots rang out in the distance, the crying ceasing. Sandbags appeared as the fog dispersed, followed by the yell of a man "Stop right there STALKER!". Sighing with relief, Sergei had realised he reached the second checkpoint.
The man moved closer, examining Sergei. "Are you the Trader?" he said. Sergei nodded. "Alrighty then, we are your guides. Follow me, we're taking you to the locals." the Man said. Sergei nodded again, and began to follow the guides as they walked forward back into the fog.
After that, Sergei spent most of his time with his brothers, Wolfgang and Alexander, getting used to the Zone. He quickly learned everything he needed to. Sergei spent his time with his brother Wolfgang, whom was a Experienced Mercenary. Wolfgang taught Sergei many things. A few days later, Wolfgang was killed by bandits.
When Sergei recognized Freedom, he knew it was the faction for him. Sergei loves their morals, their people, and pretty much everything about Freedom. He joined, and became the Freedom Merchant. Freedom's ranks were wiped afterwards, and Sergei thought long and hard about applying again. After lots of persuasion to himself, and convincing from friends, he decided it was a good decision.
Specializations (if any): Trading (obviously)

What is Freedom's ideology?: That the zone should be free for all to visit.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Sergei loves Freedom, and has been the Merchant before the wipe. He wishes to rejoin.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Because, Tyr already knows that Sergei is a great man, whom is loveable and loyal. Most of the other freedomers would probably agree.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Everyone in Freedom is like a brother to Sergei.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr, since Ryan was killed.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Roleplaying being injured after taking any sort of damage.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC things to cheat or benefit you ICly.
Define Metaspeak: Saying OOC things like "Lol" or "Rofl" ICly.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Shooting someone for no particular reason.
Will you actively use the forums?: Mhm.
Recommendations from Freedomers: You already recc'd me, Celtic!

InfamousXII

Steam Friends Name: ^8In^4famous
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20365798
Timezone: GMT-05 (Eastern Standard Time)
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: About a year.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: 2 Weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: SoC

Name: Daimon Redd
Family Members:
Ender 'Bean' Redd, 29(Dead),
Robert Redd, 26(Dead),
Kevin Redd, 32(M.I.A. ||| OOC(Dead)),
Morgan Redd(Mother),
Fredrick Redd(Father).
Backstory: I was born last with my three other brothers, my mother, Morgan, and my father, Fredrick. We lived for 'happy' for a while in till my eldest brother, Kevin, decided to head out to the zone to find answers to questions he always has had. Months later he was reported dead. My next two brothers, Bean and Robert headed out to the zone to find him, they left me behind telling me I wasn't ready to fight. Years went by without a trace of either, in till one day a man came to our door telling us that they were also dead. I got mad thinking about what had happened to my brothers so I headed out to the zone to find them, my mother and father are probably worried sick about me.
In the zone so far, I have figured out that my other two brothers were dead. My eldest may also as well be dead. The first two had died differently, Robert, age 26 died robbing people in a bandit clan he had created with a girl named Varia, who is also dead, and Lenoyl who is still alive somewhere. Kevin, age 29 had died in monolith raid down near the underpass. I haven't had any leads about my eldest brother.
Specializations (if any):

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom's ideology is to make the zone, accessable to all. They also think that there is a scientific breakthrough could be found by
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom to gain experience with weapons, also I share Freedom's ideology.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I cannot think of a sole reason for the freedomers to pick me, but. The only thing I can offer is that I am young and have room for new knowledge and experience.
How well do you know Freedomers?: I know the freedomers, quite a bit. I have traveled and helped some of them.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you get shot in the leg, Limp. Get shot in the arm, arm limp.
Define Metagaming: Using OOC information for IC.
Define Metaspeak: It is the use of abbreviations you would normally use IC like someone wouldn't be yelling LOL all over the place IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Random Deathmatch is the act of running around with a gun shooting the hell out of someone for no reason or a horrible one at that.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, sir!

~ Celtic: Since your character's name doesn't sound Russian I'm going to assume he's not from the Ukraine or Russia.

~ Layton: Ender "Bean" Redd, How unoriginal can you get, no famous names.

Celtic

All characters must be over the age of 18 and must have admin authorization for a character from outside the Ukraine/Russia.

It's a server-wide rule now.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/the-cordon/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-rp-rules-and-regulations/

ieatclowns

Steam Friends name: PH34RLESS
STEAM ID: 0:1:22308917  (User: PH34RLESS)
Time Zone: EST
How long have you been role playing in Garry's Mod? 6 months.
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay server? 3 days.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games? Yes I own SoC (and love it) and am looking to buy the closely tied "METRO 2033".

Name: Isaac Glashkinov
Family Members:
Wife- Passed Away
Son- Passed Away
Cousin- Missing

Backstory: I hail from neighbouring Pripyat, where I lived for just over 27 years. My wife died of cancer caused by the nuclear fallout, and before long the same fate corssed my son. Determined to lead a good life in their honour, I set off on a journey to the zone. On my way there, I met a man by the name of Bonesaw. He was fairly harmless, and led me to the outer stretches of the zone before sayiong farewell. He had provided me with bread and clothing, two things I would never have lived without.

Before soon, I set off into the zone.
At first I was unaware of the kinds of people lurking in the cordon. Turns out I walked straight up to a bandit, who attempted to rob me of the little money I still had. Alas I was saved by a mysterious STALKER, who scared off the bandit and took me to a safe place. Turns out he was a Freedomer, and I admired him and his faction. After that, all my adventures happened alongisde Freedomers, running errands, mainly. I cam to realize that Freedom was the faction that I wanted to join.

I continued to find my way around the zone, and learned it and it's inhabitants like the back of my hand. I used this information to lead some STALKERS new to the zone to the Freedom faction, showing them that they stand up for what is right.

Specializations (if any): Though it is nto much, I know the cordon like the back of my hand, and am hard working in any situation.

What is Freedom's idealogy? Freedom believe and ultimately fight for the principle that the zone should be free, not belonging to anyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom? Because they stand for the same things I stand for, and I have run errands for them and been around them for a long time. (my whole time on the server)
Why should Freedom pick you? Because I am a hard worker who will do what I am told when I am told, no questions asked. Also I know a lot about the STALKER world and believe that I would be a great member for rping purposes.
How well do you know Freedom? As well as you can when you've been working for them for this amount of time. I can remembr at least five that I dialogued with.
Who is the Freedom Leader? Tyr since the tragic death of Ryan.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you are shot or attacked in a certain part of the body, you must roleplay the repurcussions of that injury. For instance I fell off a bridge I believe, so I "broke my leg" and was forced to limp around the map to safety, even in the face of a blowout or a sucker.
Define Metagaming: Talking through OOC to assist yourself in IC.
Define Metaspeaking: Talking ICly in the OOC chat function, almost like a "shout".
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing other players for no apparent reason or without first rpuing a fight in the correct way.
Will you take responsibility for your action: Yes I will.
Will you actively participate on the forums? Absolutely.

~ Celtic: You're supposed to use the code on the first page.

Bangedup

Steam Friends Name:Pfc. Niehoff[506th PIR]
STEAM ID:
Timezone:EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?:Almost a year
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?:1-2 months
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:No I have wanted to but always new game came out.

Name:Nrake Zalio
Family Members:Wife[Dead] Son[Alive Unknown Location] Father and Mother[Dead], Friends: John Gillonie, "Reaper"
Backstory:Nrake is a very clever person who has used his smarts to survive in The Zone. He left his family, Who hated his guts, to have a new life. He loved exploring and always cared for his friends. He can also shoot better and faster than a Military soldier [Idiot? Sorry dont like Military much.].Hes a very explorative fellow who loves unusual creatures [Suckers].

Hes from Russia and has the accent or looks of a Russian man. His Mother was Russian but his Father was Irish. He has more of a Russian look than Irish. He can work with the most annoying and ignorant people. This is his story and he is sticking to it.
Specializations (if any):Clever, SharpShooter, Stealthy, Fast, Dedication.

What is Freedom's ideology?:They believe the zone shouldnt belong to anyone and try and fight for the freedom of the Zone
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Im trying to find friends and teammates to work with and help out.
Why should Freedom pick you?: Im perfect for a scouter and can do any missions needed and can help out around the base.
How well do you know Freedomers?:I was good friends with so recent Ex-Freedomers
Who is the Freedom Leader?:Ryan Jones, Currently Tyr

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP:You must RP getting hurt or a reaction to being hurt from a gunshot or cut or eaten... Also environmental issues [Fall, Drown?, Or running into a tree!]
Define Metagaming:Using OOC ifno for IC advantage
Define Metaspeak:Metaspeaking is finding out oocly by TS/Vent and use it for ICly advantage
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch):Killing people with no reason or going on a random killing spree for no reason
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes i always have and always will.
Will you actively use the forums?:Yes always
Recommendations from Freedomers:Ehh None Ill get some.

~ Celtic: The backstory was very short, and overall the application showcases minimal roleplaying abilities.

Celtic

One week to re-apply if your application was denied.

Louis_Cypher

Steam Friends Name: Jerry Seinfeld
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5036654
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Two years-ish
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Two weeks
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Name: Dimitri 'Brutus' Volkov
Family Members: Several.
Backstory: Dimitri Volkov was an ambitious senior officer at the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Highly decorated for a career of dangerous undercover work. He has a history of taking small-bribes and using extralegal police tactics, albeit to stop criminals. In recent times he has come to resent his colleagues and superiors, wishing to supercede them, when his superiors found out about his scheming they gave him an offer, early retirement or being dragged to court. He chose the first option and promptly headed off into the Zone by muscling out his underworld contacts.
Specializations (if any): Infiltration.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believes that the Zone must not be hidden from humanity and by extension that it is not a curse, but a gift to be enjoyed by all of humanity.
They distance themselves from the meddling of the military and Duty, letting everyone do their own thing more or less.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I've seen what Duty has to offer, and I'm never going near that place again. To me Freedom is just that, Freedom. Freedom from pointless orders, bureaucracy and red tape. Freedom from jackasses expecting you to salute them.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I'm a great shot and I'm good with people and I'm always up for kicking some military ass.
How well do you know Freedomers?: My homeboy Seth Gecko!

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: Not just sprinting away after you've been shot in the kneecap.
Define Metagaming: Using information that is not available to your character, but instead was learned by you, the player, OOC'ly.
Define Metaspeak: Chatspeak, talking about HGN, complaining about admins IC? I don't really know.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing the first person you see for fun.
Mrtasker!

~ Celtic: Two paragraph minimum.

Khorn

Steam Friends Name: Mr. Khorn
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10475251
Time zone: GMT -8:00
How long have you been role-playing in Garry's Mod?: Since GMod 9
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: All together I have played 7 days worth.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played an beaten all 3.

Name: Khorn Kvik

Family Members:
Boris Kvik - Father (Deceased)
Eilee Kvik - Mother (Deceased)
Stovik Kvik - Older Brother (MIA in the Zone)

Back-story:
Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1980. Had an average family like any other except his father had a job at the Chernobyl Power Plant as an Engineer while his mother worked as a at a nearby shop. His brother stayed at home dealing with any home issues and had to take care of Khorn as they grew up. His family could only afford one car so his mother was forced to drive his father to work every day.  Khorn and Stovik attended classes as much as they could but mostly learned from each other. If they could they left school to have fun. They cared only for adventuring and it was worth the punishment they got from their parents for ditching. They generally camped out for a few nights and always wanted to live in the outdoors. But they knew it be good to get some education in, because class was a good place to get sleep they didn't get when camping outdoors.

The Kvik family lived normally until 1986 when the disaster struck, taking Khorn's father and mother away. Because of the lost of his parents, Khorn and Stovik were forced to live on their own until 2007 when Stovik went of the Zone to learn what happen at the Plant and why they lost their parents. Stovik wanted to learn who he could blame for their loss. Stovik and Khorn tried to keep in touch but as time went by, Stovik stopped responding and Khorn feared the worst had befallen him. Khorn had to make a choice, try to find his brother and bring him back, or give up on his last family member and live on his own.

On his 28th birthday Khorn chose to venture in and look. Being new to the zone, Khorn thought it best to join an established group that could help him learn of his brother's fate. To this day, Khorn only knows that his brother has made it to Pripyat and nothing more. Khorn hopes he will get there soon to find him. Problem is he may have become a Monolith...

Specializations (if any): Used to living outdoors and camping. Has experience  in surviving on his own to an extent.

What is Freedom's ideology?:  The Zone is for all to be part of. Not to be destroyed or taken away.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:  To keep the Zone free of anyone willing to destroy it. And to give any new comers the choice to stay in the Zone if they choose and not to be hounded by Duty Members.
Why should Freedom pick you?:  Having another friend on your back is better than having a bloodsucker on your face. If you need help or someone to do tasks than I will be there to help you.
How well do you know Freedomers?:  Not much so far, but I hope to make good lasting friends from all them if not most.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr and Ryan Jones.

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If I fell a good distance and I should have broken legs, than I should have to act as if it really happen and crawl away (AKA crouch walking). Simply put, if I get hurt than I act like I got hurt.
Define Metagaming: Using outside knowledge to my advantage. Such as hearing that something happens through OOC.
Define Metaspeak: Speaking IC in OOC or OOC in IC.
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Basic minge actions when one kills for random reasons.
Will you take responsibility for your actions?:  I always do.
Will you actively use the forums?:  I will use forums as much as my free time allows.

~ Celtic: Good application but since you have no recommendations, and you say you don't know Freedomers very well I'd like you to get more interaction with us before joining.  Feel free to reapply in a week.

ieatclowns

Steam Friends Name: PH34RLESS
STEAM ID: 0:1:22308917  (User: PH34RLESS)
Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying in Garry's Mod?: Roughly 7 months
How long have you played on the |HGN| S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP Server?: Over a week
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, ShoC, and I am going to buy METRO 2033, it's quite closely related.

Name: Isaac Glashkinov
Family Members:
Wife- Passed Away
Son- Passed Away
Cousin- Missing

Backstory: I hail from neighbouring Pripyat, where I lived for just over 27 years. My wife died of cancer caused by the nuclear fallout, and before long the same fate corssed my son. Determined to lead a good life in their honour, I set off on a journey to the zone. On my way there, I met a man by the name of Bonesaw. He was fairly harmless, and led me to the outer stretches of the zone before sayiong farewell. He had provided me with bread and clothing, two things I would never have lived without.

Before soon, I set off into the zone.
At first I was unaware of the kinds of people lurking in the cordon. Turns out I walked straight up to a bandit, who attempted to rob me of the little money I still had. Alas I was saved by a mysterious STALKER, who scared off the bandit and took me to a safe place. Turns out he was a Freedomer, and I admired him and his faction. After that, all my adventures happened alongisde Freedomers, running errands, mainly. I cam to realize that Freedom was the faction that I wanted to join.

I continued to find my way around the zone, and learned it and it's inhabitants like the back of my hand. I used this information to lead some STALKERS new to the zone to the Freedom faction, showing them that they stand up for what is right.

Specializations (if any): I am a hard worker, with the ability to immediately do as I am told. I also have been roleplaying for 6 years so I love, and am not too bad at, the whole concept.

What is Freedom's ideology?: Freedom believe and ultimately fight for the principle that the zone should be free, not belonging to anyone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because they stance up for the freedom of the Zone, and I have roleplayed with them for a while now and have very much enjoyed my time therein.
Why should Freedom pick you?: I am willing to work hard, uphold Freedom (and server) laws and rules, and alltogether be a good addition to an already great faction.
How well do you know Freedomers?: Very well as I have roleplayed with them for the week or so I have been on this server.
Who is the Freedom Leader?: Tyr, I think I have even met him.. not sure. :P

|Other Information|

Define Injury RP: If you are hit or shot in a certain part of the body, you must act out the injury. For instance limping when your leg is injured. Or not being as accurate when shooting if shot in the arm.
Define Metagaming: Talking through the OOC to help yourself in IC.
Define Metaspeak: Talking in IC through the OOC function as a sort of a 'Shout' function..
Define RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing players randomly for no apparent reason, or without first going through the proper ettiquete of a roleplay fight.
Will you actively use the forums?: Absolutely.
Other comments: I have written a 2000 or so word journal for this character in teh 'In-Character' section, so if you want to learn more on the backstory, I encourage you to check it out. :P
I have not got any Recommendations, but I have proven myself a good sport when rping with them running errands like being a lookout and scouting ahead etc.

~ Celtic: You will be put on trial as a rookie for one week.  This means you do not receive Freedomer flags, and you will only get a suit.  If you break any of the "Laws of Freedom" you will be removed.