RadiationScript 2.1

Started by Silver Knight, 29-12-2009

Silver Knight

RadiationScript 2.1 will use Cakescript 3 as a base, considering that Nori finishes it of course, he's probably going to release the first version around January, im hoping to get a early release of it, so i can start work right away.

Ive chosen to stop working on RAD 2 since cakescript is severly outdated, even with everything i have done, it's still flawed by it's design and things such as character deletion i wouldn't be able to accomplish. So once CS3 comes out, i will use that as the base for RAD 2.1.

It's not all wasted time, or code though, i can port over everything thats needed. Such as the chatbox, the transparent hud, dice rolling etc. But i really do see this as the way forward, with much smoother, and fully functioning code.

I will be using that base, after that, for FALLOUT and Crussaria. I suppose that's a hint for you guys, that we are going to have to expand pretty dam sharpish with our playerbase and perhaps new admins. Taking on 3 roleplay projects will be pretty tuff, we may struggle through it, but i think we can make it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R -  FALLOUT - CRUSSARIA

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Doubt it >_< there is no need to rush. Take it easy.

Strelok Holmes

Wait, we're doing Crussaria also?

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

KillSlim

I remember SK saying something about Crussaria, something like:
"Crussaria is flawed due to lack of available content." I can only think of the Age of Chivalry models, which are all combat based. (Y'know, knights, swords, catapults, etc.)
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Strelok Holmes

I can think of other combat based content, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., FALLOUT and, pretty much any RP due to peoples bloodlust.

but he clearly states "I will be using that base, after that, for FALLOUT and Crussaria."

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Silver Knight

Quote from: Coletrain on 29-12-2009
I can think of other combat based content, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., FALLOUT and, pretty much any RP due to peoples bloodlust.

but he clearly states "I will be using that base, after that, for FALLOUT and Crussaria."

Yup, i thought the horse i made clearly stated the factor of us doing Crussaria.

Steel

Theres no harm in stretching the community further... just gotta do it right, target the right people... advertise it.
We are renowned for SRP.
Then let us be renowned for FORP and crussaria.
It just takes some work.

KillSlim

Quote from: Last Exile on 29-12-2009

Yup, i thought the horse i made clearly stated the factor of us doing Crussaria.

Oh the horse from Age of Chivalry?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 29-12-2009
Quote from: Last Exile on 29-12-2009

Oh the horse from Age of Chivalry?

It's not from Age OF Chivalry.

Locke

3 Projects at once?

Either you're god or you should focus on one at a time, just some friendly advice so you don't overwork yourself.

Tunddruff

Quote from: KillSlim on 29-12-2009
I remember SK saying something about Crussaria, something like:
"Crussaria is flawed due to lack of available content." I can only think of the Age of Chivalry models, which are all combat based. (Y'know, knights, swords, catapults, etc.)

And all the Dark Messiah content, WHICH I ALREADY HAVE IN GMOD. but not under the /hgn/blah blah blah/

KillSlim

Yay. Content for all.
Again, what Locke said. Silver you DID say in the admin meeting stuff about you being worn out due to HGN / real life conflicting. You sure you are going to manage 3 projects at once?

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 30-12-2009
Yay. Content for all.
Again, what Locke said. Silver you DID say in the admin meeting stuff about you being worn out due to HGN / real life conflicting. You sure you are going to manage 3 projects at once?

There's no real harm in trying, but i am worn out and it's going to get much worse once im back at college.

KillSlim

Quote from: Last Exile on 30-12-2009
Yay. Content for all.

There's no real harm in trying, but i am worn out and it's going to get much worse once im back at college.

We don't NEED to do 3 projects at once. We should only do as much as we can handle, and from the looks of it, 3 is too much.
Why not 2 at the same time? That doesn't sound too much; The third can be done at any time after.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Last Exile on 30-12-2009
Yay. Content for all.

We don't NEED to do 3 projects at once. We should only do as much as we can handle, and from the looks of it, 3 is too much.
Why not 2 at the same time? That doesn't sound too much; The third can be done at any time after.

Well obviously Crussaria will be about April, and fallout in jan/feb. So it's not that close, and with Cakescript 3 as a base it will be easy to setup scripts to that extent.

Paintcheck

Fuck yes Crussaria! I'm getting all the servers I voted for in the poll.

Sickness

Im really looking forward for Fallout RP, and Crussaria also, but Fallout mainly.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Tunddruff

You may be. I am not -_-

<---- HGN's only porter

GenX

Take this one step at a time, theres no need to rush through all this. I also am looking forward to fallout RP.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Fluffy

HGN Is getting on the ball! I cannot wait for these Roleplays to go through.

deluxulous

Quote from: Tunddruff on 31-12-2009
You may be. I am not -_-

<---- HGN's only porter

BACK TO WORK, SLAVE

But all in all, I don't think you'll be doing much. We have most (if not all) the content for FORP.

SRP will prolly be your major concern.