RAD2 aka "RadiationScript 2"

Started by Silver Knight, 19-09-2009

Strelok Holmes

I really miss the radios we used on the very first redemption map, silver bring em back!

Edit: Just remembered, i want to see OUR LEGS!

Dun dun duuuuuuun: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=57279

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Locke

That addon would be nice

Madcombat

Doesent legs make players FPS go all crappy?

Strelok Holmes

Not really.

Edit: The leg addon works with stalker models.. WE MUST GET!

Silver Knight

Quote from: Coletrain on 29-11-2009
Not really.

Garry broke legs..

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

Quote from: Silver Knight on 30-11-2009
Not really.

Garry broke legs..

Then we'll break HIS legs.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: KillSlim on 30-11-2009
Quote from: Silver Knight on 30-11-2009
Not really.

Garry broke legs..

Then we'll break HIS legs.
To the leg breaking machine!

Silver Knight

Quote from: asoldier290 on 07-10-2009
Well, not to reference kuro fag again but what he did with ammo is that you couldn't use the item without "Loading" a weapon with ammo first. For example you would log on the server, then you would have to click on your ammo box, Load ammunition, then you would be allowed to equip your gun and it would have One clip in the gun, you would need multiple ammoboxes for another clip etc.

The main issues with this though was that when you logged off the server your ammo would disappear and you would have to buy brand new ammoclips cause the ammo would not save or re-itemize. Althoug im not a Perfect LUA scripter something like:

On disconnect check slots 1,2,3,4,5,6 for <Item Table Filter>
If SWEPS=true found Store weps inside inventory
Check ammo count per Swep if ammo active and idle <30 make 1 ammo can item per 30 rounds.
Create new items Ammo from <items table ammo> check Swep Calibur make new ammunuition on what types of Sweps were present.

If <Item Table Suits>=True check if equiped on char.
If Equipped create clone item from <item table Suits> and store to Char save file

Its not perfect and not in LUA but something of that process could be applied and perfected. But of course ammo saving is optional, but as a trader on Kurofags it came to my attention that it gave me alot to do and kept the players asking for jobs cause they kept haveing to buy ammo, wich should be true in some cases.

Speaking of Item saving, Kurofag did have a top notch item system, were in his LUA if you disconnected for any reason it would automatically Bag & store any weapons, Suits, or Artifacts that you had active or enabled making the people not have to beg for SA's to give refunds and tehy can enjoy their type RPing rather than admin stuff.

You want me to add that?

Strelok Holmes

Admitivly silver, think i would just go with the whole item saving... so we dont have to wait for god only knows how long, and end up loosing it due to much equipment in the inventory.

Amontillado

Is thier going to be some sort of weight mod, so people cant walk around with a ton of guns.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Amontillado on 04-12-2009
Is thier going to be some sort of weight mod, so people cant walk around with a ton of guns.

Once you fill up your inventory, you cannot place anymore in there.

dox

epic, i do want the pda :D

formby

Sounds great! Wish I could use it on my server, well I wish I could LUA script first and foremost. Creating a custom game mode really makes your server look pro. I have to commend you on that!

IceFire

Will we get to carry with our money and items from now? Or are all the systems going to be reset and get changed from the beggining again? Cause I really dont wanna earn all that money again to get my like 5 exos D:

manian

This is going to be great!
Good job this far!

Locke

I like that niblet of code that asoldier posted.

See if it works