RAD2 aka "RadiationScript 2"

Started by Silver Knight, 19-09-2009

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

What about the MAP in pda?will be cool,yeah?
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

SigismunT

Quote from: S.W.A.T.[RUS] on 25-10-2009
What about the MAP in pda?will be cool,yeah?
yeh
Ilya "Skull" Maslov - Ex-Duty
Nikolai Gambarov - Ecologist, retired

IceFire

NPC = Suckage. Do not have NPC's all they do is steal our jobs. Thats what we are here to do? Roleplay, not talk to some random ass guy standing in the room saying "Hi" everytime you talk to him!

GAWD...

Locke

Quote from: icefire on 27-10-2009
NPC = Suckage. Do not have NPC's all they do is steal our jobs. Thats what we are here to do? Roleplay, not talk to some random ass guy standing in the room saying "Hi" everytime you talk to him!

GAWD...

Your opinion is incorrect.

We can RP, yes. However, the NPCS are there to add to that roleplay; who in the world said they would speak to you and say "HI" as you greet him?

Plunger

Quote from: Locke on 27-10-2009

GAWD...

We can RP, yes. However, the NPCS are there to add to that roleplay; who in the world said they would speak to you and say "HI" as you greet him?
The last one didn't even say, "Hi" and fucked over the economy with buggy prices.

Locke

The last one was made in a rush, and was a beta.

Bagelz

GAWD...

Bro you're dumb. You wouldn't be saying that if you played and a trader didn't come on for a week straight.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Plunger on 27-10-2009
Quote from: Locke on 27-10-2009

Hahahaha, oh how i miss him.

Ive considered Passive NPC's to help populate base area's, thats a maybe. As for hostile NPC's thats for sure, but how they will spawn, is still to be decided.

GAWD...

The last one didn't even say, "Hi" and fucked over the economy with buggy prices.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

SK will you add new flags like Burer , Chimera , Dog etc?

Steel

Add some of the unadded monsters, like The roaming zombies :P They fuck me up in OL.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dark Angel on 29-10-2009

There's no models for Burer or Chimera, or dog tbh.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Madcombat

HMm, a good idea, If we make a PDA system, why dont we do the same like in SoC have Ranking and the such, only Traders and Admins can edit due to they give Jobs, any abuse means ban eh?
I think it would be great, and weight total can be 50 kg eh?

Paintcheck

People who are clammering for more, remember SK is doing this by himself. People are already complaining how long this is taking and you want SK to add MORE to it?

Remember, 5 seconds to think about, 87 bazillion hours to actually code.

Personally all I want to see is the new inventory. Everything else can come later.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Silver Knight on 31-10-2009
Quote from: Dark Angel on 29-10-2009

There's no models for Burer or Chimera, or dog tbh.

Well Torch and Tund could do it >:V atleast add burer?

But then they will need to make him the same size as skeleton or otherway they are gonna have to make custom skeleton with custom anims >_>

Bagelz

I am curious as to what it looks like. Can we get some samples? <3

Madcombat

If we end up having a "NPC" part to RAD2, can we have it so Players can loot them, such as Dog meat or "Blood Sucker Tenticals", also, lets try not to make this "Role Play" an "RPG" (Unserious Role Playing Games)

Leaf Runner

Quote from: Madcombat on 11-11-2009
If we end up having a "NPC" part to RAD2, can we have it so Players can loot them, such as Dog meat or "Blood Sucker Tenticals", also, lets try not to make this "Role Play" an "RPG" (Unserious Role Playing Games)
I guess some NPCs wouldn't be so bad, as long as it doesn't spawn too much. A few automatically every once in a while wouldn't hurt, but too much can ruin passive RP. We could make it so that a few spawn during automatic events such as blowouts. Admins having the power to spawn NPCs would be nice as well.

Locke

A lot of the time, when there are too many NPCs, it becomes kill the NPC 24/7.

If we had them for events, it would be good.

Madcombat

Thing is, when nothing is going on and every one is aimlessly wondering around a dam hard NPC can be fun concidering you could take a risk of loosing loot from dieing, example.

Blood sucker 1000 hp, powerfull attacks, make it so you need a group to kill a blood sucker then a lone man, remember in CS that dutier being taken away by the blood sucker, it needs to be exactly like that, if we have nothing going on and no traders, a player could go, "I am looking for blood sucker tenticals, someone bring me some and I will pay a handsome price", this would make players group up in rp and hunt for it concidering taking a risk of loosing items, it personaly can bring rp out when there is only 5 people on.

Steel

There is one problem with that tho...
New people to the game are not going to be armed.
They will get raped

Assassinator

Quote from: The Jackal on 28-11-2009
There is one problem with that tho...
New people to the game are not going to be armed.
They will get raped

I'd lol so hard but yeah, that'd be a problem.  Could be fixed if they were only in designated areas but people'd still walk in to them exploring but it could still be a danger effect.

Goose

Unarmed people should learn to watch their backs and run like a mother fucker :P but that would be kool to have that in the server
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

IceFire

NPCs would be good, there is currently a NPC pack with a blood sucker in it. The AI of it is pritty good, it dosnt just run at you, it stay back abit invisible, then runs at you invisible, then becomes visible as it attacks. This would be cool to have a few spawners in the map as lonors wouldnt want to walk alone, and going out of a base could be a risk

Its dans snpcs

Goose

Have you noticed the shitty cloak though he goes grey not invs you can see him when he is invisable but the npc is fine other than that
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

IceFire

Well when they go invis, cant you roleplay that they aint there? Its not like this is a roleplay sever or anything?