RAD (1.5) Idea's - Need Feedback

Started by Silver Knight, 05-01-2010

IceFire

Yeah, i mean, they are refunding theirselves, which is basicly abuse... correct me if im wrong?

Plunger

Quote from: IceFire on 07-01-2010
Yeah, i mean, they are refunding theirselves, which is basicly abuse... correct me if im wrong?
Names?
Quote from: The Jackal on 07-01-2010
I admit, i did rage at first about the weapons...But at the end of the day, there pros and cons to both sides of it.
Factions will have to pull together.
Put your paychecks together so you can earn luxuries.
But this does not excuse admins pulling weapons and EXOS (When they arent even faction leaders) Out their arses. And everyone can back me up on it. Because we have seen it.
Names?

Lucidius

Agreed. S aying somethin happens versus making a FORMAL report against the user is a big difference.

As for What loners would get, as a loner who played 3 times for 1-2 hours each, i've been able to get 4 AKS-74's, 2 AK-74's, a berreta, fort-12 and a flashlight.

This weapon system would require more traders/more active traders to work entirely.

Also i'de say Mechanics should be like the traders, their own flag and models, and only specific people get them.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Paintcheck

Quote from: IceFire on 07-01-2010

Everyone says shit like this all the time but no one ever makes a formal report. Either back your shit up or don't make snide insinuations.

Ravanger

Well sk better get this crafting shit made quick since I am tired of feeling like cavemen.....

Since I mean how else us monolith going to get guns. Stab stalkers until we get something decent. I think factions should have some starting shitty guns and other stuff so we can atleast defend and fight and establish. I mean I am the leader of monolith and am still figureing out what we could do about items. I mean we are icly getting shipments from my monolith trader from the northern areas. But I am still sorting and trying to figure what us faction leaders could do. But exile talk to me in sf I am still trying to figure how all this shit is going to work out or if it even will. I mean what traders? I mean how is Monolith going to deal with traders. I mean I have a mono-trader but I have a leader aswel but I am going to talk to zero to see if I can sort it out.Actually I figured it all out. Somewhat.

Lucidius

Quote from: Ravanger on 07-01-2010Actually I figured it all out. Somewhat.

Rule 57 of the internet, if you Post about somethin and figure it out, post that too.

That's like saying "Hey guys I think I know how to fix worldspawn, ow8 I fiured it out, ttyl"
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Nikolaz72

Afromana for one supplied himself with an Exo. The loner is called Tripple Question and i believe his also carrying an FN2000.

Then there is the Spetnaz led by Fluffy, i dont know where he got the military suit or all the guns from but i doubt he earned it by collecting trash.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Ravanger

Still It kind of bugs me but you can take the rules and shove it up your ass. No flameing included juist a suggestion to shove it in your asshole you penis face. I have realized now this will make wars and battles for fruit full. This might just maybe work out.

Celtic

Suits seem very easy to lose since everytime you crash your suit is gone.  I assume this must be very frustrating for loners, or mercenaries who have fairly expensive suits.  So perhaps if when the suit is used it is still put in the inventory so you don't lose the suit, and the command /dropsuit takes the suit out of your inventory and drops it.  Or if it's possible the suits could be made so they're put in your inventory when you disconnect or crash.  While not nearly as important the same ideas could potentially apply to weaponry.

Royz

Quote from: Celtic on 09-01-2010
Suits seem very easy to lose since everytime you crash your suit is gone.  I assume this must be very frustrating for loners, or mercenaries who have fairly expensive suits.  So perhaps if when the suit is used it is still put in the inventory so you don't lose the suit, and the command /dropsuit takes the suit out of your inventory and drops it.  Or if it's possible the suits could be made so they're put in your inventory when you disconnect or crash.  While not nearly as important the same ideas could potentially apply to weaponry.
Right on the mark, + SUPPORT!

Aznpunk77

Sweet, just got installed last I joined the server, still don't like the chance of losing suits but as long as they save.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Aznpunk77 on 09-01-2010
Sweet, just got installed last I joined the server, still don't like the chance of losing suits but as long as they save.

1/50 chance of loosing it is nothing, it's like loosing 49 poker, and only winning once.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nikolaz72

Thats on death. Its 100% gone on crash.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Plunger

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 10-01-2010
Thats on death. Its 100% gone on crash.
Learn to read the server info board.

That problem is fixed.

Nikolaz72

I Still lost three suits the last three crashes. Your model IS a suit now but you have to buy a suit to have the same armor as if you had on a bit ago.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Plunger

I Still lost three suits the last three crashes. Your model IS a suit now but you have to buy a suit to have the same armor as if you had on a bit ago.
No, you just type /dropsuit, then reequip it. Seriously, this isn;t that tough.

KillSlim

Quote from: Layton on 10-01-2010

He said the last three crashes, not every time he disconnects.
And yeah, I've lost my suit twice due to crashes. Can we have the suits NOT disappear upon using it?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

Quote from: KillSlim on 10-01-2010
Quote from: Layton on 10-01-2010

He said the last three crashes, not every time he disconnects.
And yeah, I've lost my suit twice due to crashes. Can we have the suits NOT disappear upon using it?
KillSlim the suits save now..

Fluffy

I don't got a Military suit, Its a model just for Roleplay show. And the gun? It comes with the flag, Ounce silver edits the flags for mercs I won't have the gun anymore.

I have lots of experience on the General Petrovic char anyway, I've been more than around the block on Roleplay Experience in the zone.

But back on topic anyway.

Celtic

Might there be any estimated date for when the Faction Object system will be implemented?  I'm just curious to see how this idea will work in action, as it's a very interesting concept.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Celtic on 12-01-2010
Might there be any estimated date for when the Faction Object system will be implemented?  I'm just curious to see how this idea will work in action, as it's a very interesting concept.
All in due time, since im not made of time, der!

I added radio's yesterday, so go enjoy the music instead.

Please use the other thread to suggest, as ive already decided on these idea's and used the feedback.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period