Questions

Started by Teh Iron Man, 21-01-2010

Teh Iron Man

Hi, I'm new around here and I'd like to know how newb friendly your servers are ...

oktaine

As long as you don't act like an asshole/retard/otherwise undesirable, you'll be fine. Just ask questions in OOC chat before you try and do anything big.

Fredjrik Biletnikoff: Spy creepin' around here

Teh Iron Man

Thanks... um how do you use OOC chat? I joined and made myself look like a loner with down syndrome.

Celtic

Typing // before you type what you want to say will make it show up as OOC.

Example:
// Hey I'm new. = [OOC] Teh Iron Man: Hey I'm new.

Teh Iron Man

thank you thank you thank you! See you two out there in the zone.

oktaine

Read the roleplay guides. Also,

// : Global OOC, whole server can see it.
Example: "// Why does my game keep crashing?"
[[ : Local OOC, for those near you.
Example: "[[ I have to go, can we continue this RP tomorrow?"

Fredjrik Biletnikoff: Spy creepin' around here

Teh Iron Man

You guys seem pretty cool but Theres no way to earn money

keyfoot

Well you earn money throug hcompleting missions players have for you, or joining groups, or finding things such as weapons or artifacts and selling them.
watch the announcments ingme, people often anounce jobs, missions, and ask traders when you see them for jobs.

Teh Iron Man

This Server is awesome I plan on joining the community. Your Admins are kind and patient. The Regulars helped me every step of the way. However, one complaint is since when did the military and bloodsuckers ( or whatever invisible faction member) cooperate? Since my First true RP character got raped in a cell by it after being arrested by the military.

Assassinator

Quote from: Teh Iron Man on 22-01-2010
This Server is awesome I plan on joining the community. Your Admins are kind and patient. The Regulars helped me every step of the way. However, one complaint is since when did the military and bloodsuckers ( or whatever invisible faction member) cooperate? Since my First true RP character got raped in a cell by it after being arrested by the military.

Lol! That was you? It was Layton's mysterious character that kept pounding the cell door with a barrel, we decided to open the door and then it flew in and killed you.

Teh Iron Man

Oh really now? one of you said "Looks like it wants to get ( or kill) whatever's inside" and one of the military guys opened the door and I proceded to WTF IRL. Seriously don't you guys check before letting a crazed thing into a human inhabited cell.

Locke

Well to them you were probably less than human, Military members are dicks.

keyfoot

Which means we should mini nuke all of the military base...

lolKieck

Quote from: oktaine on 21-01-2010
As long as you don't act like an asshole/retard/otherwise undesirable, you'll be fine. Just ask questions in OOC chat before you try and do anything big.

Don't be a dick to a new RPer.
Hey mate, hope you learned something rather than running and saying "Oh my god, errors are raping me !".
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

DigitalySane

If you need a little more information just have a quick glance over the roleplay guides, there all good.

keyfoot

Always help, if you want help, wonder over to the freedom or duty base, stay clear of monolith, military, bandit, and CS bases, alot of times, shoot on sight

Zyroke

The STALKER Wiki is recommended to pick up some background knowledge on the game, its settings, and the creatures and inhabitants of the zone.