Questions

Started by Griffen, 17-04-2010

Griffen

Sup guys.

I am thinking of coming back to SRP for a few reasons.

A.) Horrible roleplays are scattered about Gmod
B.) Many friends of mine play at HGN
C.) I remembered the good ole' times and said, "Hell, If I was to do anything it'd be SRP".

If I am to come back, I have a couple questions.

Would I be able to roleplay a blacksmith/gunsmith/mechanic without being called a powergamer/noob?(Admins/OldTimers should answer this)

Would I be able to regain my recruit position in the military?(Assassinator/Radek should answer this)

Thanks for reading
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Lion

Why would you be called a powergamer or a noob? IMO, anybody who calls you a powergamer or a noob for roleplaying a position like those you mentioned is a noob. If you can roleplay it, go for it. If not, work with what is good. That's what I do.

Zen

I dont know about the recruit postion but as Lion said before me, if you can roleplay it go ahead.

If anyone calls you a powergamer or a noob Ignore them or... Tell an admin or somthing...

jaik

You can RP as anyone unless you want to RP as some faction member without applying or a mutant (which requires admin's auth or donation)

EDIT:

Oh hey griffen
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Locke

You can RP repairing and upgrading your things, but you won't get anything out of it.

Assassinator

You'd need to reapply.

Griffen

Oh alright, thanks for some feedback.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.