Question

Started by Genesis, 11-02-2010

Genesis

I went on my experienced Merc today, and noticed that my model wasn't the Merc suit. I checked with other people, and they agreed. I then tried /dropsuit cause I figured somethin was glitched, and it said I had a rookie jacket -.-. I dunno if this is on purpose, or a glitch.

Dark Angel

You have to buy suit yourself now.... Welcome to the cruel world!

Assassinator

You spawn with the armor and can have your model set. You're also welcome to laugh with us as Dark Angel trolls newplayers while being an admin. =)

Welek

I still say we should just fucking rob Dark Angel. :/

Shot shooting me in the knee cap.

Strelok Holmes

The reason models were removed was an issue dealing with donators buying a new suit and having it deleted on rejoin. That's because the donators "models" are not the original spawn models but, suit models. So you lost the valuable suit you buy from traders and out a lot of cash. This has been fixed by removing donator models.

And noone should be setting models, thanks to a known fact Layon and i discovered about those kind of models. You want to know? Ask him

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Steel

Quote from: Strelok Holmes on 12-02-2010
The reason models were removed was an issue dealing with donators buying a new suit and having it deleted on rejoin. That's because the donators "models" are not the original spawn models but, suit models. So you lost the valuable suit you buy from traders and out a lot of cash. This has been fixed by removing donator models.

And noone should be setting models, thanks to a known fact Layon and i discovered about those kind of models. You want to know? Ask him

So the majority of people donate for the model? but now we dont get it...
Makes it a bit useless now. If only i could refund.

Zarrick

TBH I think you should be able to request a suit/model, as its gone from..."Danm I cant have a better suit, meh I still have this suit" to "Danm I have no suit and cant get a better suit", problem needs adressing TBH, the Donation flags are half of what they are now aswell, plus it looks completely retarded to have "Master mercs" running around in Loner jackets, with FN2000s.
====================================

Plunger

Quote from: Zarrick on 12-02-2010
TBH I think you should be able to request a suit/model, as its gone from..."Danm I cant have a better suit, meh I still have this suit" to "Danm I have no suit and cant get a better suit", problem needs adressing TBH, the Donation flags are half of what they are now aswell, plus it looks completely retarded to have "Master mercs" running around in Loner jackets, with FN2000s.
No, It used to be, "I have a suit, but I can;t get an improved one..." to "I don't have a suit, but at least I can use any one now.".

Zarrick

Still, we've already more or less donated for the suit, I dont see the problem in getting it...the whole "Experienced" or "Veteran" title isnt even at all accurate, its basically "Hm yes we are Veteran Mercenaries running around with LR3000s and Loner jackets. haw haw."

Strelok Holmes

The question still lies, do you want to equip any suit you want or be stuck forever with that suit donating has giving you? If its the second then bug silver and never buy suits again.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Aresty

Still, You people donate only for the suits and other advanteges ? Not to keep the server alive ( If that's why donating is needed ).

Pawx

Quote from: Aresty on 15-02-2010
Still, You people donate only for the suits and other advanteges ? Not to keep the server alive ( If that's why donating is needed ).

I do it for both, Cause I enjoy SRP and I like the shiny flags :3

Zero

Quote from: Dark Angel on 11-02-2010
You have to buy suit yourself now.... Welcome to the cruel world!
Thats not trolling, I don't know what is -.-

I donate- wait a second I don't donate because of money, I don't have any, economy is bad, what can I say I IS BROKE.