Quartermaster Korselev

Started by Sniper3124, 10-02-2010

Sniper3124

*******POSTED TO THE QUARTERMASTERS GUN CAGE*******

Alright boys, i'm running dry on cash and it looks like most of you have your basic equipment. This means that in 3 days, i will hike the prices so i can gain a profit to supply more recruits. Prices on weapons will vary from 15-40% profit depending on the demand and original price. So come get your guns while there cheap, the changes will be put into effect this Thursday( IC & IRL)

-Warrant Officer & Military Quartermaster Vasiliv 'Gunny' Korselev

-OOC-

In other words, my 9k grant has dried up and i can't afford to supply everyone at the price of the traders menu, in order to actually get enough money to supply anybody i must hike the prices so its more efficient.

ISPYUDIE

But we're ALL Short on cash Damnit!

Sniper3124

Thing is, it cost around 2500 Ru to supply each soldier with A basic weapon, radio and ammo. I only got a grant of 9k, which can only supply 3 military and myself (Provided i collect my paychecks) There is no way i can continue to supply you guys (for FREE, may i add) without getting some kind of profit to supply more soldiers (And so-on and so-forth) Im only charging something like 15-30% on the trader price, so that's still lower than like any other trader, so it's not that bad, just deal with it. Sorry.

Dark Angel

Sniper you are lucky... the rest got 5000

Sniper3124

The rest don't have to supply the entire military with weapons for free... (For the first week or so that is)

Rebel6609

Ahh its okay. I don't mind paying for my equipment. Besides, if they can't afford the gun make them turn in there oncoming paychecks to you, Like what you did for me.

Or start a fund raiser! lol

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Sniper3124 on 11-02-2010
The rest don't have to supply the entire military with weapons for free... (For the first week or so that is)

What about Duty , Freedom , Mono , Loner and Bandit factions? As much as i know everyone of them got 5000 why mili should get more?

Rebel6609

Because you love us..? :)

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Celtic

I got a 10000 rouble grant and I was required to use it to get money into the economy, not for my own benefit.  In other words I spent all of it giving STALKER's little jobs and missions, or somehow paying a STALKER.  All of Freedom's own supplies have come out of my wallet.  Of course Freedomers put a lot of money into that wallet so I can supply them.

Welshy

Its the same for DUTY, all faction leaders that are able to give missions out to stalkers are giving a 10000 grant, and we've used it, any guns found in the faction is OUR money, and i personally have given guns out for free to my faction members, its hard times for everyone right now.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Assassinator

Hey, why'd I get no roubles. D;

killdead 660

Yea i just joined and i have literally nothing.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Zarrick

Shouldnt Millitary, like Ecologists be supplied with Money from the Admin team...? There Goverment funded.
====================================

Assassinator

There's a lot of things that SHOULD happen in the world.

Sniper3124

Wait wait, the Ecologists are funded by the admin team? or did i read that wrong?

Zarrick

Well Blake could offer me money for a low-grade artifact a Trader could dream of having, so I presume so.

ISPYUDIE

Military are ICly Government funded and equipped, so this buy-your-own-protection is a bit silly. We got raided by teh freedom exos and we had to beg for more ammo for our pea-shooters and low-grade AKs.

Radek

Quote from: Welshy on 12-02-2010
Its the same for DUTY, all faction leaders that are able to give missions out to stalkers are giving a 10000 grant, and we've used it, any guns found in the faction is OUR money, and i personally have given guns out for free to my faction members, its hard times for everyone right now.
Cough.. I dident get a 10k grant to supply mercs, that' has to come out of my own pocket.. AND i have to give money to my troops...
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

I usually do an AD for Traders to come to our base so we can trade. This way we don't look bad leaving the base in Loner suits, or what some soldiers do by, "OOC'ly going to buy items"...

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Radek on 16-02-2010
Cough.. I dident get a 10k grant to supply mercs, that' has to come out of my own pocket.. AND i have to give money to my troops...

Hey, I pooled in atleast 3k to the Military fund :D

Steel

Well we are kind of at an extreme disadvantage, freedom got their exos refunded, so we should get our entire armoury refunded.

Celtic

Quote from: The Jackal on 20-02-2010
Well we are kind of at an extreme disadvantage, freedom got their exos refunded, so we should get our entire armoury refunded.
Then we'd have started off with two exoskeletons and no guns while you were armed to the teeth.  See how that might cause problems?

Steel

Quote from: Celtic on 20-02-2010
Then we'd have started off with two exoskeletons and no guns while you were armed to the teeth.  See how that might cause problems?

Yer, theyd bounce right off you.
The helicopter is barley and advantage either, it does fuck all.

In the recent wipe, freedom started off better off than any other faction.

Assassinator

We don't even get a helicopter because no one can spawn it. Except maybe Radek. But we all know how THAT works out. =p

Celtic

Quote from: Celtic on 20-02-2010
Then we'd have started off with two exoskeletons and no guns while you were armed to the teeth.  See how that might cause problems?

Yer, theyd bounce right off you.
The helicopter is barley and advantage either, it does fuck all.

In the recent wipe, freedom started off better off than any other faction.
We'd have nothing to fire back with, not to mention there's only two exoskeletons.  Once the bullets stopped bouncing off we'd be dead as the rest of our men.