Problem with Missing content

Started by WriterX, 31-10-2010

WriterX

Hello all,

I had to format my laptop yesterday, and up to that point everything worked fine. Today when I installed Garrys Mod, downloaded the content there is one big error sign that is annoying me.

When I see other players using their "Hands" there is an Error sign hovering either above them or on the level of their heads. The moment those hands hold a weapon the Error sign goes away. This does not apply to all player models for some reason. Also, when I equip a weapon, so that its on my back, then try to use my "Hands" I see two error signs above me. The moment I put it in my inventory the Error signs go away.

I have downloaded and installed the following:

All the Map Packs (at least, I believe I did).
The Basic Content Pack + The Patch to it
The Optional Downloads: Hands and Chopper
Fully Downloaded CS:S
Fully Downloaded HL2: Episode 2

Earlier on I had a problem with some of the grass, but it fixed itself either when I tried redownloading the main content pack, or when I fully downloaded CS:S or EP2.

Any tips would be welcome.

WriterX

Silver Knight

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/network-notifications/stalker-rp-server-is-now-openpublic-again/

You need the minipack here, it was only supposed to be a tempoary fix but in the next patch it will be included.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

WriterX

Thanks Exile. I think that worked. I will have to check again though, once more people are online.