Postwhoring

Started by Nikolaz72, 01-02-2010

Nikolaz72

Right i saw different posts on the Duty forum at least who arent made there for any special reasons. For example.

Darkangel: HAPPENDS (On Dox post about his computer not working to Dutiers)

And it isnt just that. In the Duty meeting there is like 150 Posts. I would like to think that they are all serious but its probably only a tenth of them who are.

I dont check all the other forums every day but im sure that if its that bad one of them it is to some smaller degree on others, i dont think its a Misc problem since spam in the general and shit isnt really of our concern at least stalkerwise.

Text Cyric the Archmage.

Chaos

Start deleting!

Nikolaz72

Somehow a Moderator cannot delete topics.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Dark Angel

Well it "Happends" That computers break! What's wrong with that Nikolaz? I've all the rights to post in Duty forum. If you want only dutiers to post here then make it private!

Cutch

Quote from: Dark Angel on 06-02-2010
Well it "Happends" That computers break! What's wrong with that Nikolaz? I've all the rights to post in Duty forum. If you want only dutiers to post here then make it private!
Holy shit... are you kidding? It clearly said "DUTY ONLY" in the freakin DUTY MEETING thread.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Dark Angel

Make it private then! End of story =)

Cutch

Hmm, I got a better idea. Focus on the initial point of "STOP POSTWHORING"

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 07-02-2010
Make it private then! End of story =)
Putting Duty Only is as private as it can get. Just pay attention instead of focusing on getting a high post count.

Tunddruff

Locked. If it says Faction ONLY. IT means faction only.