Playerbased Groups Information and Official Groups App. Format

Started by Blake.H, 02-09-2010

Blake.H

Basic Information
Playerbased groups can be created by anyone, at any time, so long as they follow the basic rules & guidelines of the STALKER Roleplay Server. However, in order to be granted a child board here in the Playergroups board, you will need to fill out the following information and submit a thread with it, and await either majority approval (through public support expressed in your thread), or the approval of a STALKER-specific server supervisor or above.

Group Name:
<The name of your Playerbased Group>

Group Icon:
<The emblem or icon you associate with your Playerbased Group>

Basic Group info:
<At least three paragraphs with info about your Playerbased Group>

Member List:
<List the current members of your Playerbased Group>

Alignments:
<Relations to other factions>

If accepted, you are to contact a global moderator on the forums. They will note down the desired details of your new child board, and take appropriate action to get said board established.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Zombiedance

The Smilodon's

Basic Group Info:
On a specifically cold day in The Zone, a group of mercenaries sat around a fire, they were good friends, and
often came to each other's aid. They developed a pack mentality, and after a time, they began to trust each other more and more
until they were a pack of mercenaries. but they needed a name if they wanted to become well known among all the other Mercs.
After some time of thinking, someone called them the Smilodons or Sabre-Toothed Tigers, a threatening and deadly pre-historic
predator. They adopted this name, and began slowly increasing their numbers past their first few members, creating a small
group of Mercs who were only friendly to those who gave them missions, and helped them. These mercenaries are well known
for their parkour and acrobatic abilities to climb, jump gaps, and utilize the environment to their advantage, but only the
more respected of the group were taught these abilities.

They've never had an issue with any factions, and after quite awhile they became friendly with the Duty faction, as they gave
out many missions to the group. They also often get jobs from the Ecologists, but they're not exactly always friendly with
them, or Freedom. They're not the nicest people around, and would not exactly rush to the aid of a STALKER being robbed, or
a Freedomer under attack from a Sucker, but would more likely speed up, to avoid being the Sucker's next meal for the day.
After being named the Smilodons, they created a group system very much like a pack of animals, based around the Alpha Dog,
which has worked for them for quite awhile, and will most likely continue to.

Member List:

Hound -
Dude
Theandyshady
Bob

- The main pack members, they bring average firepower to the fight like LR300s and L85s, SPASs, Mossbergs, and AKs.

Tiger -
Wings
Tom

- These ranks command the lower ranks of the group, and can lead the lower ranks into battles/missions

Hunter -
Jgr. Thorsten
Turk
Smithy
- The main killers of the group, they do not waver when a gun is pointed at them, but instead knock the gun out of their attacker's hand, break their arm, dislocate their shoulder, and snap their neck.These are much like the Tigers but are more experienced.

Saint Bernard -
Alex4576(remaining a free trader and not completely associated with our doings)
Recreas(think he became mono trader)
Steven
- The main supplier of the pack, he knows first-aid and carries supplies on him.

Beasts -
Reorp
Pawx
- These killers are often outfitted with large blades, Black Kites, and the more deadly of the Assault Rifles or Sniper Rifles.

Alpha Guards -
Lt.Taylor
- The main person backing the leader, and should take a bullet for him/her whenever possible, and must defend the leader at ALL costs, as should all other ranks.

Alpha Dog -
ZombieDance 
- The leader of the group, he is outfitted with the gear of his choosing and if he is around, leads all attacks and orders all other group members.

Alignments:
Bandits: Neutral
Ecologist: Neutral
Military: Cease fire with limits
Monolith: Aggressive
Loners: Neutral/semi-aggressive
Duty: Good
Freedom: Neutral
Free Traders: Neutral

Note: I do have auth to be a traceur/do parkour.But no admins know what to say about if i can teach my high ranks to be traceurs I just left it be in my info but i still need help on that. Also i'm testing people in game to see if they can be in my faction so thats why not that many people are up there. Also me and Taylor didn't know if we could call ourselves a "merc" faction without the flags i dont think so but we left it for now if it needs to be changed we can do that.

Pending. Your app will be reviewed in the next 24 hours, try to gain more members during this review period to show you will be an active faction

Accepted Feel free to use this as a PBG. Before we make a social group for you i would like to have a couple of words. -Longlostblake

Blake.H

To those who posted about [Ukraine Pro-USSR Claims and Nationalist Discussion it has been split from this topic and  can be found here

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Zombiedance

Add me on steam when you need to talk its either Rattierevolution or Zombiedance

Turkey

Group Name:
Shepherd's

Group Icon:

Basic Group info:
The group was formed when a religious stalker wanted a sanctuary for all types of people to trade,sleep, and eat at. Without the discomfort of sleeping alone, Or Inside a major base, Since their usually at war with another faction. In the begging they called them self, The gods Sheppard's. But seeing as many of them think that was going to far. They don't mind anyone coming into their terroitory as long as their not hostile. They called themselves 'Sheppards', As they watch over the good people who come and go into their territory, Making sure they start fights, shoot someone, or burn everything to the ground.  Their relations with mercenary's is bad, Since they feel killing for money is cruel, And sick. Their relations with bandits is low, Since they feel exploiting stalkers is also wrong.  Any encounter with the military or monolith usually ends in them retreating.

Rules:
We do not parkour[Freerun]
We do not shoot someone because they have dark clothes or a trench-coat.
We stick together
We only fight when deemed necessary.
We do not care for verbal insults. Sticks and stones.
We do not insult anyone.
We follow our own 10 commandments
We are common STALKERs, We have no special powers, Privileges, Training

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother and brother!'

SIX: 'You shall not murder, Unless required'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Member List:
Update in a minute(WIP)

Alignments:

Bandits: Hostile
Duty: Neutral
Ecologists: Neutral
Freedom: Neutral
Loners: Friendly
Mercenary: Angry
Black Rain: N/A
Military: Feared
Monolith:
Feared

ACCEPTED. I'll get your Social group set up and stuff.

Ace of Hearts

System reinstated.

View the original post for details.