Basic Group Info:
On a specifically cold day in The Zone, a group of mercenaries sat around a fire, they were good friends, and
often came to each other's aid. They developed a pack mentality, and after a time, they began to trust each other more and more
until they were a pack of mercenaries. but they needed a name if they wanted to become well known among all the other Mercs.
After some time of thinking, someone called them the Smilodons or Sabre-Toothed Tigers, a threatening and deadly pre-historic
predator. They adopted this name, and began slowly increasing their numbers past their first few members, creating a small
group of Mercs who were only friendly to those who gave them missions, and helped them. These mercenaries are well known
for their parkour and acrobatic abilities to climb, jump gaps, and utilize the environment to their advantage, but only the
more respected of the group were taught these abilities.
They've never had an issue with any factions, and after quite awhile they became friendly with the Duty faction, as they gave
out many missions to the group. They also often get jobs from the Ecologists, but they're not exactly always friendly with
them, or Freedom. They're not the nicest people around, and would not exactly rush to the aid of a STALKER being robbed, or
a Freedomer under attack from a Sucker, but would more likely speed up, to avoid being the Sucker's next meal for the day.
After being named the Smilodons, they created a group system very much like a pack of animals, based around the Alpha Dog,
which has worked for them for quite awhile, and will most likely continue to.
Member List:Hound -
- The main pack members, they bring average firepower to the fight like LR300s and L85s, SPASs, Mossbergs, and AKs.Tiger -
- These ranks command the lower ranks of the group, and can lead the lower ranks into battles/missionsHunter -
- The main killers of the group, they do not waver when a gun is pointed at them, but instead knock the gun out of their attacker's hand, break their arm, dislocate their shoulder, and snap their neck.These are much like the Tigers but are more experienced.Saint Bernard -
Alex4576(remaining a free trader and not completely associated with our doings)
Recreas(think he became mono trader)
- The main supplier of the pack, he knows first-aid and carries supplies on him. Beasts -
- These killers are often outfitted with large blades, Black Kites, and the more deadly of the Assault Rifles or Sniper Rifles.Alpha Guards -
- The main person backing the leader, and should take a bullet for him/her whenever possible, and must defend the leader at ALL costs, as should all other ranks.Alpha Dog -
- The leader of the group, he is outfitted with the gear of his choosing and if he is around, leads all attacks and orders all other group members.Alignments:
Military: Cease fire with limits
Free Traders: NeutralNote: I do have auth to be a traceur/do parkour.But no admins know what to say about if i can teach my high ranks to be traceurs I just left it be in my info but i still need help on that. Also i'm testing people in game to see if they can be in my faction so thats why not that many people are up there. Also me and Taylor didn't know if we could call ourselves a "merc" faction without the flags i dont think so but we left it for now if it needs to be changed we can do that.
Pending. Your app will be reviewed in the next 24 hours, try to gain more members during this review period to show you will be an active factionAccepted Feel free to use this as a PBG. Before we make a social group for you i would like to have a couple of words. -Longlostblake