Playerbased Forums

Started by Silver Knight, 17-11-2010

Silver Knight

All playerbased groups that want to expand from their playerbased threads can donate 10 bucks to get their own forum in this section, this is being put into play because of the sheer amount of groups we have had in the past and wasted our time on giving their own forum.

It's not much to donate but if your serious about your group and need more than 2 threads then it's probably for you otherwise use threads in this section.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

Since Exile has it set. Only thing left to do is give ideas.

Perhaps the donation should also include the in-game group thing? Donate for both a board and group for $10? Make it a bit more worth then creating a STEAM group.

Dug

Quote from: Khorn on 17-11-2010
Since Exile has it set. Only thing left to do is give ideas.

Perhaps the donation should also include the in-game group thing? Donate for both a board and group for $10? Make it a bit more worth then creating a STEAM group.

That would ruin the existing active playerbased groups.

Comradebritish

You would get donations for this, if their group got some advantages from donating, like gear or something, or a cash injection, aswell as forum boards.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Steven :D

Should come with whitelisting abilities or such.

Paintcheck

If anyone actually donates for this they are idiots.

People are just going to make SF groups (which are better than these boards anyway because they are a). free and b). private.

Fail.

Khorn

Just a ray of optimistic sun shine. Aren't you Paint?

Or a ray of sanity.

Paintcheck

Just a ray of optimistic sun shine. Aren't you Paint?

Or a ray of sanity.

Little of both, mostly the latter. The best part about being a pessimist is either you're always pleasantly surprised when you're wrong or you get to say "I told you so" when you're (usually) right.

Silver Knight

This is only here for groups who want to expand past a thread or two, you dont need a sub-forum to run a group.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

whyku

Tom

Why the fuck would I donate for a group that I already have to pay 10,000 in game rubles to make. 10$ for forums, sure 10$ for in-game groups. Hell no, Thats stupid and would generaly ruin the idea of PBG's. I would not support it.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Turkey

Quote from: Tom on 23-12-2010
Why the fuck would I donate for a group that I already have to pay 10,000 in game rubles to make. 10$ for forums, sure 10$ for in-game groups. Hell no, Thats stupid and would generaly ruin the idea of PBG's. I would not support it.

Exactly, We have to app, Pay IRl money, Pay IC money, Then we get to have our PBG?

Dug

Quote from: Turkey on 23-12-2010
Quote from: Tom on 23-12-2010

Exactly, We have to app, Pay IRl money, Pay IC money, Then we get to have our PBG?

People don't care about apps nor the stupid donation. They just pay 10k in game and they are happy.

Khorn

You don't need to 'donate' money to make a group Tom. But if you want a board on HGN you will. Nothing says that you need to pay for both.

You don't even need 10,000 rubles. You can just make a free Steam group and just have players wear a patch.

Tom

Perhaps the donation should also include the in-game group thing? Donate for both a board and group for $10?

You suggested that broski.

Donating for ingame group would be fucking retarded.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn

I'm saying that if you decided to donate to the HGN group, you get the forum and group as one.

That way you don't have to pay in game. I sure as hell haven't gotten 10,000 rubles yet. At one time.

I still don't think you read to much into my posts.