Petition to change map.

Started by killdead 660, 03-03-2010

killdead 660

Hello HGN i would like to start a vote/petition to try to get the map changed back to redemption while Deadsector is under construction. Chernobyl is just too empty and flat. With exception of the bases there are not many shelters for stalker to call home. Anyone who agrees post a +support and why.  Anyone who disagrees post a -Support and why.

----Thanks! Killdead

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Supercool

-Support

Redemption looks like shit, and runs like shit. Chernobyl has loads of places for stalkers, and I have never seen all the locations for stalkers used at once. Here is a nice list for you.

Underpass
Warehouse
Red Forest
Garbage
All of the empty hills that nobody uses
The trainstation

Cheesums

-support

Don't know if you've played STALKER, but there is not an abundance of hills and buildings. Plus Redemption doesn't run or look nice like Supercool said.

killdead 660

Of course i have played stalker! lol Ok thanks for sharing guys.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

dox

-support

Chernobyl is a very good map, and there is a ton of places for stalkers. When I was in DUTY, all the stalkers would visit agroprom to have a drink or hang around.

Assassinator

Redemption is linear, Chernoybl is open, that's why we were so excited for it.

Tunddruff

I like pancakes.

I MEAN.

-support

I like the eco bunker. The map has the overall FEEL of stalker, could be a bit more refined, but its more Stalker than Redemption

Dark Angel

Quote from: Supercool on 03-03-2010
-Support

Redemption looks like shit, and runs like shit. Chernobyl has loads of places for stalkers, and I have never seen all the locations for stalkers used at once. Here is a nice list for you.

Underpass
Warehouse
Red Forest
Garbage
All of the empty hills that nobody uses
The trainstation

A note..... Red Forest - As soon as one of those CS guys get on they go all the way "GTFO DAT IR OURZ PLACE" and the Underpass "What's the point if none ever goes there?"  ,Garbage "Also Empty" , Warehouse "Fine BoP is active there" , Trainstation "Empty totally when duty was active it was a nice place now it's boring there" , Milibase "LOLOLOLOLOL OOC FUN GUYZ TOOL GUN AB00S"   

I hope you will understand what i'm trying to say =)

Steel

The thing i like about redemption is that it reminds me of when i first came to HGN.

Dug

Chernobyl needs more vegetation it's simply too flat.
While redemption is pretty much filled.
So, +support.

Bielecki

Quote from: Cheesums on 03-03-2010
-support

Don't know if you've played STALKER, but there is not an abundance of hills and buildings. Plus Redemption doesn't run or look nice like Supercool said.

What is this gamemode trying to achive?
Great roleplay or to become a mirror image of the game 'Stalker'?
And may i remind you that 'Stalker' is an Fps, 'Srp' is an Rp.
It's logical to make distinctive differences to achive this gamemodes goal.

I'm still undecided though. Ill come back with a + or - later :)

Raidenator

+support

Because Redemption doesn't run like shit (that isn't to say Chernobyl does), it's actually completed, there are more landmarks, and the areas of the map being sectioned off make it so people don't snapshot every time they leave the spawn.

Aresty

+Support
Don't know you.. But I got bored of Chernobyl. Redemtion is old, but atleast it's a change.

Assassinator

-support <--- That's a NEGATIVE support.

No redemption.

Bielecki

+Support
Sure some of Redemption is ugly and cluttered, however the higher number of landmarks can really add to the roleplay experience.

Steel

Erm a question... why are we debating a petition started by someone that is banned?

Aresty

He was banned after this or whatever. Still, that doesn't mean we can't continue this.

Zarrick

I would bloody love a weekend of Redemption, to be honest the absolute WORST map EVER for Stalker RP is stalker redux, and thank god we dont use that.

Er, +Support
====================================

====================================

Plunger

This petition will, in all honestly, not be looked at by SilverKnight.

Locke

I like chernobyl, so no support

ThY

I do actually like Redemption;
Good memories.

+support (If it means anything)

Noobah

I like both maps, but Chernobyl does have more of a stalker-like feel to it, if anything Chernobyl needs to be worked on more.
- Stefan Kozlov - |Alive|
- Dmitri Kozlov - |Alive|