Petition: The removal of Dark Angel's administration

Started by Cutch, 20-01-2010

Cutch

Time and time again I have seen the abuse of the administration position and the neglect of its duties from Dark Angel. From the time he spawned 50 anomalies, causing the server population to crash, to the time he told someone who needed something as simple as a flag "There is a SV on, go make him do it." I have noticed a growing dislike in myself and other people (I am only speaking for myself and those I have talked with about this subject who's names I will leave anonymous until they speak on this thread). Admins, especially SA's, should be prepared to have to do assignments such as assign flags, handle problems on the server, and remain a neutral, unbiased balance in any situation.

This, in my own opinion, cannot be passed with a simple slap on the wrist or warning. Dark Angel's admin powers and title must be removed until he can at least understand that the purpose of being an admin is not for personal gain, but to serve the server and its population if not a permanent removal of his position and chance reapplication.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Nikolaz72

Yea i also tried before saying she was busy while just building explosives by a prop and wouldnt actually give me flags >_<... I did several Ar's before looking for her in person and every time she claims she's busy its just some weird crap making no sence. From placing of anomalies to stupid events.

Or the time she claimed there was an SV and to ask him instead even if she wasnt doing anything.

Or the time where she gave IceFire Dutyofficer flags well knowing he was kicked out.'

+Support
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Killabreu

From what I've read, and been told, I support this. This sounds like a horrible abomination of an admin (again, going from what I've been told.) I've also pieced together that she(?) is not fully active as a faction leader (Again, from what I've been told) should be. Away with her(?) I say. I might not be as active as I wish right now, but that's because my computer is shitting out constantly.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Zstan

+support I personally don't like her, also heard alot of complaints about her.

Pawx

I can't believe I'm saying this,but...-Support

I have never heard once of complaints on Dark, And just because he didn't help once, Or was busy trying to RP, Or building, Doesn't mean you need to get all pissy about it, Making a removal on him.

Look at Layton for example, Have I never seen him give a flag to anyone (Maybe I didn't see it..) And he still has his Admin Status.

Before you make shit on a Admin, Give a better reason to take it away (Abusing: Spawning 20 guns, Or Flaming alot)

P.S: He helps, It's just you didn't see it cause you wanted your flags so bad.

Zstan

*Facepalm*

She was directly asked to give flags and ignored the request, apparently "Too busy building"

She spawned 50 anomalies causing the current people on STALKER to crash, which in my opinion is admin abuse, TT abuse even.

She is ignoring her duties as an admin and abusing her powers.

Zaki

Quote from: Zstan on 20-01-2010
*Facepalm*

She was directly asked to give flags and ignored the request, apparently "Too busy building"

She spawned 50 anomalies causing the current people on STALKER to crash, which in my opinion is admin abuse, TT abuse even.

+support

Steel

Quote from: Zstan on 20-01-2010
*Facepalm*

- support.

Every time ive been on the server, Dark has made some enjoyable things happen, USING her admin status to create events etc.
So dont whine because you didnt get your flags, theres been times where i had Welshy, paintcheck and pistol on the server at the same time, i requested a flag, i didnt get it until later on, simply because they Where BUSY, there is no problem with that.
An admin is allowed to enjoy themselves rather than having to be hassled by you lot.
Some admins like to RP themselves, and build for themselves, so quit complaining.
And as for spawning anomolys, alot of admins have overdone it, so dont just blame dark.

Fin.

Bl★ck Star

Plunger

Quote from: Pawx on 20-01-2010
Look at Layton for example, Have I never seen him give a flag to anyone (Maybe I didn't see it..) And he still has his Admin Status.
That's ironic considering I've flagged you Monolith before.

Dark Angel

1. If i'm busy i tell you to ask someone else.
2. Never spawned more than 10 anoms in diffrent places.
3. If you want easy i can leave! Not a problem.
4. Sometimes i don't notice your SF simply because
a) I might be in SF
b) I'm a human too and i've RL stuff to do.
c) And it's rather selfish to bitch just because an admin was busy with other stuff.

Dug

Szenti

-Support
I never saw her abuse or anything, when I asked for flags/refunds(before wipe)/TT, I got them. And if she says shes busy for the moment, try again in 5-10 minutes, you know maybe shes still setting up an event, or RP-ing, or anything.
EDIT: Not active as a faction leader? . . . YOUR NOT ACTIVE.

Blake.H

-Support You're a black kid. Don't make me put you back in the box.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Jakesrs

Wow...
I never really expected to have a "PLZ REMUV DIS ADMIN HES BAD".
And from the time being here I never seen Dark abusing her admin.
Also,how can you even make such thread without any proof?(PICS?LOGS?)
@OP
Also it's a really retarded reason to blame an admin if the admin is BUSY contributing to the server.(DOING EVENTS ETC)

You've never been admin on this server,you don't even have experience!
And if she can't do something or she is busy, it doesn't mean she is shitty admin.
I won't even bring examples,because it's captain obvious.

BUT WAIT........YOU'RE MAKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO GIVE FLAGS WHEN SHE WAS BUSY DOING SOMETHING FOR +30 PEOPLE RATHER THAN 1 PERSON.IT JUST PROVES SIR,THAT YOU ARE EITHER:
A)Little kid(Which gives adds +9000 reasons).
OR
B)YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS.
Either this or that.

SO....
-SUPPORT

Dug

Quote from: Jakesrs on 21-01-2010
Wow...
I never really expected to have a "PLZ REMUV DIS ADMIN HES BAD".
And from the time being here I never seen Dark abusing her admin.
Also,how can you even make such thread without any proof?(PICS?LOGS?)
@OP
Also it's a really retarded reason to blame an admin if the admin is BUSY contributing to the server.(DOING EVENTS ETC)

You've never been admin on this server,you don't even have experience!
And if she can't do something or she is busy, it doesn't mean she is shitty admin.
I won't even bring examples,because it's captain obvious.

BUT WAIT........YOU'RE MAKING THIS THREAD BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO GIVING FLAGS WHEN SHE WAS BUSY DOING SOMETHING FOR +30 PEOPLE RATHER THAN 1 PERSON.IT JUST PROVES SIR,THAT YOU ARE EITHER:
A)Little kid(Which gives adds +9000 reasons).
OR
B)YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS.
Either this or that.

SO....
-SUPPORT
^ This

Akira

-Support

She's doing her job well in the last time and set up alot of RPs.

KillSlim

I've already tried twice to have Dark Angel's admin removed. I've had evidence; lots of screen-shots, even server logs from Afro showing Dark Angel giving himself Master flags and countless witnesses, and still nothing. I've spoken to other admins and they have admitted they have seen Dark Angel abuse administrative powers, but don't report it as none of the Head-Admins give a fuck.

It's all about the favourite admins here. You guys remember when Blake set his model to a Snork and almost had his admin removed because of it? Well Royz, a well-liked person has recently made snork character; and yet he hasn't even had a warning, let alone having his admin taken away.

Dark Assassin I already told you in-game that nothing would happen, but obviously you didn't listen.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Alex

*Thread Derailed*

Just to clear everything up for everyone, Dark is FEMALE...I think...that or some 30 year-old fat guy pretending to be a chick....

Thread Rerailed.

Plunger

Quote from: Alex on 21-01-2010
Just to clear everything up for everyone, Dark is some 30 year-old fat guy pretending to be a chick....

Fixed

Zstan

I'm just going off on what people told me in SF.

Also I also see her make useless posts on the forums constantly. 

Akira

Quote from: Zstan on 21-01-2010
 I'm just going off on what people told me in SF.

Also I also see her make useless posts on the forums constantly. 

I see too many of this from almost everyone. Sometimes even from you. That's no reason for a removal.

BTW, I'm still against her admin removal.

Pawx

Quote from: Layton on 21-01-2010
Quote from: Alex on 21-01-2010
Just to clear everything up for everyone, Dark is some 30 year-old fat guy pretending to be a chick....

Fixed

Lol'd

KillSlim

God you guys should have heard Silver and I Lol our asses off when we found out who Dark Angel is.
You people are so easily trolled. Someone sets their steam avatar to a girl, and pretends to be a girl and you believe it. Small size because it's somewhat off topic but still necessary

Let's not talk about Dark Angel's manliness and let's go back on-track.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Cutch

First of all, how do you expect us to get screen shots when we crash? What would be gain from that? Also, I may not have administrated on this server, but I've worked with and as an administrator on several communities and, I must admit, have seen far worse then Dark Angel. But, that is not a reason for him to be excused from his inactivity. What you call "events" I see only whining in OOC and things that exclude the lower-class stalker. Such as the "crashed helicopter irradiated box, lulz" event, only someone with a SEVA or a SKAT9 could manage to get near that helicopter because apparently the reinforced box that is made to handle irradiated and toxic material and not to break broke from a hard landing.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile