Petition: The removal of Dark Angel's administration

Started by Cutch, 20-01-2010

Strelok Holmes

Admitivly its how KillSlim said, it's more or less "favoritism" amongst players and admins. Dark has abused his admin powers after the wipe with not just mingery or ignoring players /ar's and saying a higher rank is on and they should do it, lied whenever Dark crashed the server via SPAMMING anomalies and covering it up by saying "oh kicking people crashed the server" which -everyone- knows isnt true.  Hell, the one proof you can say "Screenshots or it didnt happen" is for Silver to check the logs. Majority of the accounts Assassin as listed have indeed occured, for all we know there might even be more problems with Angel noone even knows about.

When i became an Admin, Silver told me "It's a job, you are to help the players when /ar's are sent and do abuse or be lazy at it or you'll be removed". Dark as been exessivly lazy on /ar's unless e' likes you. Reason at times it doesnt seem "newbie friendly", take for instance instead of removing a new player from mili base he outright killed then kicked/banned him.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Nikolaz72

Ya know even with enough complaints silver aint gonna do shit about it right? As Silverknight once a many time said.

Ehem 'I Dont care two frikkin shits about the problems on the server'
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 28-01-2010
Ya know even with enough complaints silver aint gonna do shit about it right? As Silverknight once a many time said.

Ehem 'I Dont care two frikkin shits about the problems on the server'

I do, i just don't care about edrama bullshit like this. Also notice that there were only 3 supports and about 20 non supporters.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

keyfoot