Perma Ban Request: Freelancer Jak

Started by Frostee, 02-08-2010

Frostee

Request Template
Name: Freelancer Jak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28935667
Reason for Ban/Unban: Threatening to virus the Server and spamming forums
How Long: Perma
Supporters: Me, Chaoticspartan, Emperor Bobby, Khorn, Alexander Degtyarev, KillSlim, RG4ORDR, SimplyStealth, Nargotah,
and Ravenger

Frostee

Khorn

I'm pretty sure threatening the server and forums is good enough of a support to get him banned.

Turkey

+Support

I liked him. Until i saw this

Frostee

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 02-08-2010
+Support

I liked him. Until i saw this
I know he doing this all because he got killed and weps got striped for complaining

KillSlim

He's a fucking child who knows nothing about IT.

1.) The forum holds no information about the Donators' Paypal accounts. There would be no information to steal, even if he knew how to 'hack' web domains. (Which is almost impossible.)
No Paypal data is stored outside of Paypal.

2.) Paypal is UNHACKABLE. Paypal uses VPN's when data is sent from the host to a destination. A VPN is a Virtual Private Network, picture it as a tunnel from the host to the destination. All data is encrypted when sent via the VPN, so all you can see if you begin packet sniffing (Which is also impossible due to geographical issues) is the source and destination IP addresses.
Thus, it is impossible for him to 'drain' the donator accounts.

3.) When you connect to a server in Gmod, a 3-way handshake occurs.
(Any handshake involves no uploading of data onto a destination, thus uploading a virus without using an administrative account which has access to the server content is impossible. Also, the File-Transfer-Protocol isn't used when handshaking.) Handshakes merely initiate a connection; the host (You, the person connecting) gives a hand shake, the Destination (The server you're connecting to) gives a hand shake, and Gmod itself gives a hand shake.

This child is talking out of his arsehole. I know my fucking shit when it comes to this sort of thing in IT.
I support the perma ban. Idle meaningless threats shouldn't be tolerated.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Ace of Hearts

+Support

Making idle threats and raging isn't being very mature at all.

Silver Knight

Well now, this is quite amusing to read.

He sent me two pms too.

Quote from: Son0fgrim on 02-08-2010
Minge bag controller's (3 really theres gotta be a rule against that) killed me and several other people after a event so no body got paid. Ravenger kicked me when I complained . WTF is this darkRP!?

killed me, took all my stuff. please ban.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

I lol'd
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: KillSlim on 02-08-2010

I lol'd

Likewise. It's certainly a guy that plays a lot of Dark RP, or is a spoiled brat used to getting his own way.

Duranblackraven

...If he was killed by three controllers it means he opened fire on us. And it wasn't us that took his shit, I know that.

Edit: Least not me.

InTOx

lolwut, unleash the powahhhh! this kid probably has no idea what a rootkit is.

Paintcheck

His name is now "Permabanned from the forums by IP". Doubt he's smart enough to do anything but if he's so immature as to bitch like that we don't want him here anyway.

Zstan

lol gise am going to hack ur accounts and stel ur monies gise lol fags dont mess with me

Khorn

Well the funny thing was, that a controller made someone fire their gun, which was aiming at Jak. So basically, he was very very unlucky.

Kenny

Yeah i was there when it happend it started using Caps in OOC saying a load of abuse.

But i must admit when he got shot I rofl'd he rolled down a bit hill and started screaming like a baby because he lost one gun.

RG4ORDR

He seemed real before this I liked him and he asked questions about the RP
But this is just no +Support
er

jaik

lol im gonna hack ur server dun mess wid me
Obvious rage is obvious, gj OP.
Those threats aren't real, he can't hack, either.
Pointless ban, it's not going to change anything.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ravanger

He is a rude person who I watched even though he had little roleplay experienced it seemed I tried to let him in on stuff and he seems to just lie and complain. I mean we didnt even kill him lol. Since he lied me saying I killed him and looted all his shit. It is funny since I didnt even see.
+SUpport

Nargotah

I am almost POSITIVE that rootkits don't work that way. +support fkin idiots tryin to make me think they gonna hak my shit fuk dat

Paintcheck

I know they don't but I don't want to listen to him and I don't get to use the shiny "Ban this user" menu on the forums often enough.

Although yesterday I had to use it twice as some idiot came on the forums spamming "Heil Hitler and the Jews and liberals are ruining society!"

Steven :D

Quote from: Khorn on 02-08-2010
Well the funny thing was, that a controller made someone fire their fun, which was aiming at Jak. So basically, he was very very unlucky.
Fun, Gun, Same difference

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

meetdadoom

Yeah, I am along many people who though he was going to be legit, active community member, but after this its like getting grandpa's poop wrapped in a beutifull box for christmas, your happy until you open up the box and become disgusted. :D (Fail analogy is fail.....)

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Mikhail

necroposting is in fact frowned upon in most societies