PEOPLE WHO want to partake in forum RP

Started by Bagelz, 26-10-2009

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 16-11-2009
S T A L K E R ( rammstein "rosenrot")

Chernobyl Hedgehog enters the school walking toward the old basement which is clear of any life forms. As soon as she steps on the stairs she takes out a life water throwing it at the entrance creating "Canner" so none would get to her. Safety first? Eh? Guy who said that was so fucking right...

She keeps walking down the stairs into the room where people were hiding at the disaster. She looks around the room Time to have some rest?

She sits down in the corner pointing her F2000 at the door and falling a sleep.

**PSEUDO-ZONE**

Chernobyl Hedgehog wakes up in the PSEUDO-ZONE's NPP control room right infront of "Tramp" she smiles saying Hello

Tramp nods end replies the same to her.

She slowly asks So how is the life here?

Tramp answers Good

She rubs her hands together asking Got anything els to tell me about my future?

Tramp remains calm and replies I already told you that everything is the same.
Okay seriously, Do you think your maybe a little to powerful? Infinite supply of life waters the supposdedly impossible to get artifact, Creating canner fields, F2000, and going to the Pseudo-Zone?

Ravanger

I am kind of a bit confused is Darkangel dreaming or.........

Also plunger I dont have a problem I dont think she is to powerful.

I have much in store for her..........

The Reavers run in looking around they smell the stupied stalker.

The Reavers come near but not to close to the entrance where the stalker threw down a lifewater.

They roar and yell as the monolith hears there calls"I better go check on them."He slides down the stairs in the building running out and going into the school.

He comes near the etrance lowering his vss and putting it on saftey.

"Hmmm seems the little one has done something....." He reaches on his belt slipping off a few grenades he pulls a pin on one wanting for a very,very short time to so call 'cook' them,then he tosses it in,hopefully going past the canner as he dives back and the reavers do the same.

Dark Angel

Reality

The grenade flies past the canner right into the room exploding the shrapnel hitting Hedgehog.

Pseudo-Zone

Hedgehog frowns stareing at the tramp who is laughing as her chest starts bleeding , she slowly asks barley holding away coughing as one of her lungs was holed by shrapnel It wasn't supposed to happen...
Tramp chuckles darkly answering Well i know the real future but sometimes people might die earlier just because they were in a hurry
She falls on the ground dissapearing from the Pseudo-Zone

Real Zone

Chernobyl Hedgehog wakes up barley staying awake looking around the room Fuck you damn it , i haven't done anything to you. I'm doing my own buisness...
She gets up barley staying on her feeting  moving behind the old metal table Fuck it PDA message won't get past these walls i guess i'll have to sit here till i die...
Hedgehog takes out 2 grenades  tying them to her hands using ducktape Well in emergency i can use teleporter fuck this is gonna cost alot for me...
She points F2000 at the door getting ready to shoot anyone who gets in.

Bagelz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fp8mYC5abE

The police cruiser that Lachance buckled himself into went speeding onto the 'WRONG WAY' lane exit of the freeway, the oncoming traffic towards them head on pulling to the left and right, scared out of their minds, as were the two in the police cruiser. The cadet gunned the gas, as the two pursuers followed behind, the two police cruisers chasing them as they sped onto the wrong way lane. It was a dangerous move, especially during the rush-hour traffic of 4 P.M, as the highways and freeways were packed with cars and people rushing and scurrying to get where they needed to be...home.

And that is where he wanted to be, home, with his family, away from all the bullshit and trouble he got himself into with the infiltrator Reaver that impersonated the Head Deputy. For once, he was not scared. He had became so used to the violence, the running, that he no longer feared it, but rather faced it head on-...well, sort of 'head on', but in a different manner of dealing with it. But for now, this was a problem he had to deal with. Lives were at risk, especially with what the Reaver's were capable of executing.

The five of them gunned the gas, as a 69' AMX pulled beside them, the driver giving them a thumbs up, as he pointed his thumb backwards to the two BMW's behind them, giving them the signal he was here to help.

But how on earth, does a car of this rarity and class of the American muscle car genre make its way into the dumped country of Ukraine, especially with the driver on the left side, obviously causing problems during travelling. But at this point either way, it didn't matter, they needed all the help they could get.

The AMX was a real beauty though. A gloss brown, with a sheer white racing stripe down the top, and white racing stripes on both sides of the car. The sun shone on the car, the classic paint-job shimmering in the sun, light dazzeling off of it, as the fuel-injected, 390 cubic inch, four hundred horsepower engine rumbled, the ground beneath it practically shaking in fear as the custom AMC tires paved the path ahead of it.

The two BMW's gunned the gas, as they weaved in and out of traffic, people bashing their steering wheels, horns buzzing and beeping as they sped by.

The radio in the police cruiser hissed static, as it crackled to life, "Unit One-Oh-Six, your ten-twenty-eleven is on a one-one, and we're pulling back for a ten-seventy-one on South-West Forty-Third street. We've got three shot, and they need medical emergency. Sorry cadet, but we need to take care of this. Unit Nine-Two and I are heading back, we'll send additional backup on your six, over."

Lachance picked up the radio, the cadet constantly shifting his eyes from the road to the radio back and forth, "No- no- press-, there you go, you got it.", Lachance tapped the respond button on the mic-piece.

"10-4-", he was cut off by the responding officer who just sent the message.

"Who is this? Name, now", the officer barked at him, the loudness of it hurting his ears.

"Agent number 1-.... Khaletskiy Lachance, of the You-Ess-Ess, with cadet.... err, cadet?"

"O-Oh, oh, name's Brown, cadet Brown.", the driving cadet shifted his eyes back to the road, weaving in and out of traffic at about sixty miles per hour."

"With cadet Brown, on the run from two chasing vehicles. Intentions are they want us dead. Can you spare us any backup?"

The officer on the other radio replied, "I need to talk to cadet Brown, it's-..."

Lachance replied, "He is... a bit busy, I'll be his voice for you."

The officer once again replied, "Very well then, tell us what you need, and I'll see what we can do. We can't lose anymore good lives on the line anymore..."

The AMX pulled back, the window rolled down, easily capable of reaching sixty miles an hour in three seconds flat especially with the horsepower it pushed. The AMX weaved through traffic, as it braked enough to find itself behind one of the BMW's, weaving through cars as it chased its target. The driver, wearing leather driving gloves and a leather jacket, pulled off the balaclava covering his soaked hair, as he pressed the ejector, releasing the lever that holds the rather large glove-box hatch in place, grabbing a MAC-10.

The driver of the AMX cocked the hammer back, a bullet loaded in the chamber, ready for fire on an unsuspected victim. He rolled the right window down, as he floored the gas, the engine whining and roaring as it sped through the traffic of the freeway. He spotted the BMW, the reaver in the BMW spotting him as well. The reaver did not care, though, and instead continued to chase the police cruiser ahead. It seemed the reavers' deemed it neccesary to kill the two, and ignored any other threats targeting them. Typical for the reavers.

The AMX pulled up the first BMW, the MAC-10 gripped tightly in his white-knuckled hand, with his itching finger on the trigger. He sped up past three pedestrian cars, and landed himself right next to the sweet spot where his itchin' trigger finger was just dying from anticipation, waiting to blow the evil bastard away.

"Hey, buddy!", he yelled, his western accent catching the reavers eye for a minute, ignoring him, dead-set on catching the two in the police cruiser ahead of them.

The driver of the AMX shook his head, aiming the MAC-10 out of the passenger side window as he controlled the wheel, the barrel of the sub-machine-gun aiming straight for the driver-side of the BMW.

The modified MAC-10 released every round in its barrel in seconds, as the modified internal system was set up and tuned for rounds per minute. Eight rounds struck the reaver, as the reavers head fell dead on the wheel, before he cut the wheel as hard as he could. The BMW flipped over, hitting the safety wall preventing oncoming traffic from crossing into the other lane. The BMW smashed into the wall again, the reaver's body slamming directly into the windshield, blood spurting all over the place.

"Gotcha...", the driver of the AMX said to himself. He was like the lonewolf, the lone hero with an ego, as he blew over the muzzle of the MAC-10, smoke still seeping from the gun. He gunned the gas, as he pulled forward, watching the last black vehicle chase the police cruiser ahead.

He pulled over to the emergency, lane, turning the ignition key gently, bringing the screaming engine to a halt. Like a stallion gone wild and calming, the roaring engine died down.  

The two reavers' were breathing heavily as the BMW raced forward, trying to catch the police cruiser and bring it to a halt by destroying it. Surprisingly, the reaver Lachance shot in the alley way was miraculously driving, two bullets dead in his chest.

"I've had quite enough of this garbage. It's time to take em' out, sick of this crap. You know what to do, we went over this, so I'm expecting you not to fail..."

The reaver sitting beside him nodded, as he reached behind the back-seats, grabbing an RPG-7, a warhead already loaded into the barrel, shit was about to go down, and shit was about to hit the fan.    

Ravanger

Rammstein - Stein Um Stein

The Reavers and the monolith get near the doorway somewhat....

The Reavers sit down and begin chanting as one roars loudly almost ear pierceing then stops....

blue strips are seen flying around in the room the stalker is in.

the strips collect as the turn into a torso..A torso begins forming...The torso then screams"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Then collects floating infront of the stalker...vison blury around the torso....

The torso speaks as smoke goes from his mouth.
"hello young one,I am the father of my children who are here and brother to the monolith.....if you wish for help or for us to stop our pursuit for your life and flesh....if you decline I am afraid I will take your soul for my own doing....You most choose.....I will let you pass or you will die....Here....In,hell....Hell my child....Hell...Or you can reach your chooseing...Farwell."

The torso disapears in thin air.

The reavers and the monolith move back as the monolith pulls another grenade waiting oddly for something.

deluxulous

Sancture watches the small DUTY patrol from a vantage point in a building in Pripyat.

"They cannot find when they are the ones being chased..." Sancture mutters to himself.

He walks to the other side of the roof, gazing down upon a small school. He sees a small figure on the roof.

****---ELSEWHERE---****

A DUTY soldier runs up to the Military checkpoint at the entrance to the Zone, breathing heavily. He puts his gun on the ground.

"Geh.... Ge... General Kerechinov.... sent a letter... take to your superior.... quick..." the soldier breathes out to a Military soldier.

The Military guard takes the envelope from him.
"Wait here."
The guard disappears into the main checkpoint building.

Dark Angel

(To Ravanger)

She looks at the strange shit happening and bursts out laughing You are so ugly... Maybe go get a surgery?

She breaks the teleporter artifact dissapearing and  only pool of blood staying on the walls from explosion made by Teleporter.

Further status : Unknown.

Ravanger

Rammstein - Zerstoren

A Reaver peaks in without getting hurt our touching the anomly,sees there is no stalker.

The Reavers scream as the run out roaring....

The Reavers in the cave hear there moans and crys as they run out in a furry.

Crys and screams are heard all around the zone.

Reavers began comeing out of there slumber and hideing.

Searching for this....fool.

The monolithian decides to help also.

They rumage threw houses,trees,buildings,killing everything that got in there path.

Leaveing stalkers dead and mutilated

(Lol warwolrd pic)

They search high and low,sector to sector,near and far searching just searching.

There code they have for finding "You will not escape from us,you offended our leader for that your intrails shall be hung from the sky."

They will not stop till they find this stalker.

Threw days,threw nights.

Creeping along the shadows and crashing threw the buildings in day.

Rampageing and rushing threw the nights.

They hope to find this,fool.

Bagelz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvHrea_qQuA
1400-Hours-, **** 2012, (Military Calendar), CLOCK SYSTEM CORRUPTED- NEEDS REBOOT- AREA UNKOWN: KIA?

The thought of stopping the car continued to jump through his mind. The creature called him, consistently asking him to slam the breaks, and let the creatures win the battle they fought so hard, but something else played in his mind, something he couldn't comprehend. Was it the creature contemplating a final duel, or perhaps him challenging the one to fight for his honor?

The creature tapped into his mind, like a machine tapping into the brain of a human, controlling its every thought and emotion. It beckoned him to stop now, but something told him death was not the ultimate relish of the creatures, no, it was something else, something he couldn't comprehend, something he's never felt before...

For some odd reason, the car behind him stopped. The dark, growing green eyes of the creature shimmered in the sunlight under the cars fold-down mirror, the green eyes piercing him like a bullet as he looked into rear-view mirror, knowing it was time to finish the battle. He stepped on the break, the car gradually dropping in speed, as he swung the car in a 180 degree turn, now facing the black, shining vehicle.

He slammed on the breaks of the car,  the cadet slamming the door open, sprinting over the barrier. The cadet was scared, but not as scared as he was. This was his fight, and nobody else's. The two stepped out from the driver seats in unison, his golden hair shining in the sun, and the reavers black hair as dead as night. He clenched his fist, as he begun to approach the creature in its black suit, its dead, black pupils focusing on him, as the creature walked towards him so slowly.

An MI-17 flew over the highway from the south, before either of them could even make an attempt to grab their weapons. The helicopter had the markings of the district police, and would most definitely not hesitate to shoot the both of them, especially after all the destruction and mayhem the both of them have caused in the mere hour of their chase. There was millions of dollars worth of damage, but most decently minded people would realize that human lives do not have a price, no matter how much value of property is lost.

It was as if the helicopter appeared out of thing air. Neither of them knew where it came from, but it was certain that the helicopter's units' on board were not happy to see either of them, especially the Reaver. Even as an agent of the people, lives had to be taken to protect lives of others.

In the blink of an eye, the reaver was torn to bones and meat, bit by bit, by the YAK-D min-Gatling-Gun on the chin of the helicopter.

* * * Two weeks later * * *

Bagelz

Khaletskiy grabbed the cell-phone from his pocket, lacking a PDA device, and answered to the buzzing tone of a classic Malaguena piece played a classic Spanish guitar.

He grabbed the phone, standing in the dank, dark, piss-smelling alley-way, his hands still shaking as he flipped the steel cover of the government issued phone, looking at the remain of the Reaver that laid slanted upon the highway's lain above. He brought the phone to his ear, his hand trembling with fear.

"H-...hello?"

"Khal', if you're listening to this-", there was a pause, and a slow, boring sigh, as the woman's voice continued, "If you're listening to this, it- well, quite sadly means I'm gone. I prepared this voice-mail in an emergency in case something was to happen to you or me, and prepared an escape plan incase we needed to flee with the kids."

"You're not the only lil' secret agent around here, you know!", she giggled, as her voice shot straight into a flat tone, the tempo of her voice slowed to a crawl.

"I uhh, know what's been goin' on...We all do, you know, including my mother and father. But I knew the risks I had to take when we became married, but I think the risks have grown a little-too...-great for me. It's putting the children, and I at danger, and your crazy-ass government worker buddies got us out of there in the nick of time."

"The reavers found us, Khal'. They tried to kill me. They tried to take William, and Vas'... They didn't even go after me, they just... tried. Luckily your, erm', friends seem to pack a lot of guns, and managed to keep us safe as we fled to the airport. By the time you're listening to this, I'm already gone, and I'm not sure where they're taking us. I'm scared, we all are, and I know you are, but...we'll meet again soon."

He shook his head, whiping the dirt and grime from his forehead, pulling the cell-phone away from his ear as he had trouble processing the thought of losing another important part in his life. He said nothing, as he brought the phone back to his ear.

"Iww- I'm not sure where they're taking us, but the kids are sleeping right now. They won't tell us where we're going, I mean, I dunno why. Why would they possibly need, or want to keep this a secret? To protect us? To preserve us? I'm not a fuckin' clue in the world, but hopefully I can figure this out my own, I have too..."

Fantasia on Greensleeves - Vaughan Williams

He proceeded into a slight jog, rounding the corner, as he begun to chant the lyrics of  Greensleves, in his own slightly modified version. Wheezing from exhaustion, he kept on going...

"Alas..."

"My love..."

"You do...me wrong..."

"To cast me off..."

"Discourteously..."

"For I, have loved you well and long..."

"Delighting in...your company."

"Oh, she...she was my joy...Oh she..twas my delight...Oh she... was my heart of gold....Oh she... was but my lady..."

"Your vow's...you've broke..."

"Just like, mine heart..."

"Now I...remain...in a world, apart..."

"But my heart...remains in captivity..."

---

He raised his voice, as he begun to increase his speed as he pushed on from a jog, to a full run, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"I have...been ready...at your hand..."

"To grant...whatever...you..would crave..."

"I have, both wagered life...and land..."

"Your love...and good-will, to have."

---

He ran up the entrance ramp towards the highway, as he approached the exploded vehicle, the reaver laying beside it silently. Approaching it with caution, he proceeded to extend his hand towards the drivers-side, opening the glove-box compartment.

"If you...intend... to thus...disdain."

"It does, just more than enrapture me..."

"And even...so..I still...remain.."

"A lover...in...captivity..."

He grabbed the PDA from the glove-box, flipping the top with his thumb, examining the contents within. He found what he had been searching for, for so long...The source to the reavers'.

Ravanger

Stalker | Train section video soundtrack

PDA MESSAGE: To my brother Heeden "Croak" Reaver.

Brother It is me Dreick. Our family is sick. Call Tarin and Marso. We need to help Find Cerin. Sister may not be safe she left with Esdrean to the so called Zone.

@ While the man looks at the PDA a Reaver slys up and says one stuttery sentence from his lips so the man can hear. *Peace..Be..e..Tween Br..Brothers.*

I love you my family. I am aswell leavening into the zone. Cerin left to there I believe also. Tell Mamma and Papa I love them and I will be back *A crying can be heard in the background* *sniff* I will find a cure for our sickness. Esdrean thinks it is some kind of power. But all it has done for us has ripped our family apart. Esdrean has been going by the name "Essence" I believe he has gone mad. But he gave us all our so called 'Reaver' name. He called me digger. Also Cerin is Cerebrate. I have agreed to do a small test in the zone. It is meant for criminals but I feel it is the only way to get deep in there to find the rest of our beloved family.

PDA: Message Memory showed.
Posted by Dr. Larden "Maker" Reaver.
Co-Posted by Leanardo "Taint" Reaver.

This thing has begun to take over our systems. We are feeling it urge our emotions. Esdrean has went mad and wants to give it to the whole world. We managed to get him pushed to the zone. I am bleeding, my own brother shot me. I am Larden Reaver. I have been trying to discover this condition. I understand from research it will become infectious and we will have to leave or the whole world will pay our price. We were born with this sickness. We will go to the zone and try and see if we can find a cure or contain it from the rest of the world.

PDA:Message.
Esdrean "Essence" Reaver

I feel it surging threw my veins. My brothers deny our power and our ability soon to come. They think going to the zone will end our heritage. I think not. It will make us even more powerful. Enhance our abilities. We will become full.

PDA:Message.
Unknown

we found out going to the zone was a bad choice. My dear brother Heeden attacked us like a animal. He tried to stop himself. We are hiding now. The zone triggered something inside him. I think it is affecting us. *Gargling.*

PDA:Small note.
Digger

I love you sisters,I love you brothers. You are my family. Mother and father will be proud to see us all together. I love you all. Ill see you soon. If you find this your a step closer to our family Misa. Misa come hurry you dont have much time we love you with all our hearts.

*A small photo of a group of people and a kiss and a small signature are on back of the pda will a small note.*
* The signature and note say "Mayroon "Digger" Reaver" We will all ways be family.

WeaponfChoice