People not wanting to RP with "noobs"

Started by mcjamesv, 10-10-2009

Zombiedance

Back when the server had just started i joined and dam that was bad for noobs you couldn't do anything i got a weapon and a guy had his gun pointed at my head and he wanted my money so i ran backwards and shot him then got kicked for being violent. :[ That was a sad time.

kisftw

Well, some stalker meta-gamed and rp_avoided and got one of my story arcs rdm'd. So... I don't hang out with stalkers anymore unless I know them. Sorry, some shitty players ruin it for other people.

EDIT: He just got perma'd. I lol'd. So. Unbelievably. Hard.

Aftershocks

meh when i was a noob a friend of mine was with me and some nice people taught me along with some admins... ive never actually done a quest with a trader or anyone though. Im military and i remember the good old days of anomally chasing (someone told me you can find stuff on the floor around them. Once i found like a meat fruit or something weird. XD All i can say about being a noob though when it comes to other factions is "sucker meat" lul.

JihadiAllah

Heck when i first started i just walked around and explored make a name of yourself as a loner type for a bit then make friends later so you dont have so many problems hang around freedom and just chill pop in random comments in a conversation i made 12k in rubles by just walking around the map finding shit ,artifacts, weapons, to day i made 2k in missions just gotta be in at the right time and place.. ive only been playing 3 weeks now and in DUTY with a sig 550

lolKieck

Quote from: JihadiAllah on 18-04-2010
Heck when i first started i just walked around and explored make a name of yourself as a loner type for a bit then make friends later so you dont have so many problems hang around freedom and just chill pop in random comments in a conversation i made 12k in rubles by just walking around the map finding shit ,artifacts, weapons, to day i made 2k in missions just gotta be in at the right time and place.. ive only been playing 3 weeks now and in DUTY with a sig 550

Jeez, Duty uses Warsaw Pact weapons... Stay canon, maybe for a bit.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

JihadiAllah

You guys apparently dont understand they use warsaw pact weapons because there cheap and easy to replace..If you join already having a better weapon why would you down grade? If you lose it its your problem we will give you a ak. Plus.. i use it because the ammo it uses is 5.45 th Ak and Abakan ammo so all i haft to do is ask a fellow DUTYer for ammo.