People not wanting to RP with "noobs"

Started by mcjamesv, 10-10-2009

Zero

No, they want to roleplay with people known for good roleplaying.

mcjamesv

Your not getting what I am saying here, my point is that people are to stuck up to even take the chance to RP with people outside of a faction or suit. They automatically assume we are 10 year olds on our mothers computer. So to counter-act this instead of giving us a chance they actually minge well toward us than the other way around just so we will go away.

As the old saying goes "Dont judge a book by it's cover?"

Dark Angel

Dude... if you bunny-hop run out with gun/phys/gravgun rised then OFC we will ignore you.

If you are doing stuff like a normal stalker then you will get RP.

And i suggest you buy suit first then buy the weapon.

Because rookies with Lr300 is automatically deemed minge-grabbers.

Because how a fucking person with no protection runs around with Lr300 or something els?

Assassinator

Quote from: Dark Angel on 29-10-2009
Dude... if you bunny-hop run out with gun/phys/gravgun rised then OFC we will ignore you.

If you are doing stuff like a normal stalker then you will get RP.

And i suggest you buy suit first then buy the weapon.

Because rookies with Lr300 is automatically deemed minge-grabbers.

Because how a fucking person with no protection runs around with Lr300 or something els?

Looty-loot from the damaged suit?

Zero

I don't really care about new people with LR-300s as long as I'm not being shot at / they can roleplay fine
And its, Buy weapon, buy suit, buy better weapon.

dr.steve

Had similiar experiences. like i was walking by freedom's base ina STALKER model and i got SHOT ON SIGHTED. Like wtf? do you hate me that much? Its like becuase i dont have a good suit they shoot at me. I have a good reputation with duty and there sometimes like OH I DONT CARE PISS OFF. That is the BIG wtf.

Goose

That wasnt us that shot your or if it was we had an order to kill everyone but freedom on sight you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time sinnce we had some very big fire fights today
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ravanger

Well to be honest factions never really like loners. Only if they know they can trust you and that they want you or something. But I rped mainly as a loner the frist while when I was on stalker.

Nikolaz72

Freedom? Ordered to kill everyone? What is this world comming to =O
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Sabbat

They didn't kill everyone, or if they did - it was for a good reason. As long as you weren't carrying your gun out in Agropom at the time, they just told you to leave until the shooting died down. Otherwise, if you weren't Freedom, you were shot.

I wasn't shot for instance, a Freedom guy just told me to sod off.

Goose

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 04-11-2009
Freedom? Ordered to kill everyone? What is this world comming to =O

this order came straight from our coleader we warned people to leave and then killed anyone left we took agraprom and then let them back but any one in the area was considered a threat at the time
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Dark Angel

Remmember newbies! Major factions like Duty , Freedom and Mono are fail to RP with

RP with Mili , Loners , Mercs , Bandits <----- There are normal people the rest are fail!

And belive me soon you will proove that you are good RPer!

Also don't go like "LOL may i join factionz?!" , "Lol i know ya leader well may i join nowz for gunz?"

Assassinator

Uhm... waaat. I relatively agree as the newer people normally go towards DUTY or Freedom but RP with whoever and if they don't roleplay properly then you can stop, but don't just start avoiding Freedom, DUTY, and Monolith (Well, don't go to Monolith) just because someone says so.

Goose

When i was a stalker i tried to RP with mili on redemtion they always ALWAYS killed me :P and i actually helped them a few times then i said Fck it

Outline

Hmm, I am in fact about to join the server for the first time. Hoping to have a good start towards a what I have come to expect after examining many forum posts.... A good server for a great idea. I have played on many other rp stories and have been complimented many times for my role-playing ability. Not to sound a bit... Lets say stuck up but I am hoping to actually avoid the issue that is this topic so I may in fact come to enjoy the server and further progress in it. We will see.

KingArthur

Nice to see a new face- Great time to join in on the fun too, Script JUST got upgraded/fixed by Exile AKA Silver Knight. Hope to see you on.

Outline

Heh Strange... I got into the peacekeepers in the first three hours of gameplay. Though it is indeed quite fun.

Sickness

It doesn't get more realistic than this..
In real life you cant be popular right away, you need to work your way up, same here. It just takes time.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

deluxulous

Indeed.

Of course, I was popular as soon as I joined... I was an RDA of the first HL2RP ;v

IceFire

When we were on old map... redemption, i think. The second I spawned, I saw Duty. I walked up to them and started talking to me, they took me to the bar and asked how I got to the zone. I said i wanted to join Duty, and they accepted me, simple as. With the right attitude towards roleplay, you can get anything, even if you aint experienced.

Aznpunk77

Quote from: IceFire on 09-01-2010
When we were on old map... redemption, i think. The second I spawned, I saw Duty. I walked up to them and started talking to me, they took me to the bar and asked how I got to the zone. I said i wanted to join Duty, and they accepted me, simple as. With the right attitude towards roleplay, you can get anything, even if you aint experienced.
^ Man speaks the truth, first day I was on. I got enslaved at the junkyard, DUTY bailed me out and all was happy.

Aresty

I RP with everybody, I never avoided a noob. I most likely abuse them, to get cash for ICly lies.

Outline

I actually find that the term "noob" on the server isen't said to often as the community is nice. :)

InfamousXII

^ agreed there hasn't been one person who said "noob" on the first 3 days I've been playing and everyone is nice.