People banned from Trading.

Started by Aresty, 23-04-2010

Aresty

So, I was thinking about this:
Some of the Traders get robbed  and anything near to that. So why not make a list in the Trader section where traders will add name's ( If they know them ) of people that robbed them.
ICly, there will be a PDA channel for us Traders where we can upload a picture or name of the robber, by doing that ( if the traders agree ) that Robber will be banned from the Trading, and they could only go to Paint's bandit trader.
The point of all this is: If we stop trading with people that robbed traders, The Zone will be a heaven for us Traders, and we could finally sell in more places, without being afraid of getting robbed, that is if you know who actually robbed you.
What do you think ?

cl4p-tp

I'm not really sure if I should support or not I think it'll depend on the bandit, for example if a bandit takes a gun off another player during a Shoot to RP situation and then attempts to sell it, that's against the rules anyway isn't it? But also I think it should be up to the trader who is dealing with the bandit. Quick side note with some bandits who say "You don't know who I am I have a mask on." Then put it in your fucking title or /me Has a mask on. Don't just say to the player you robbed, you had a mask on after the encounter.