Peace Keepers

Started by Genesis, 02-01-2010

Genesis

(First of all, I've never done this before, so give me a break. This is a WIP. Note: We aren't going to be asking for flags, or suits. Although that would be nice.)
(I need help with Uniforms, and shit like that. Please post recommendations)

PEACE KEEPERS

General Purpose: To keep as many people alive as possible, and unite them, for a safer, more civilized Zone.

About the Peace Keepers:

The Peace Keepers are a group of War Veterans, who have seen the horrible causes of war. They travel the world to areas of war, trying to make Peace as best as they can. The Peace Keepers have failed before, but they feel that they can succeed this time. They're current objective is the Zone. They see it as a place of murder and death, where once unified people have broken out in to groups, and factions. They feel that with the right tools, they can remake the once great Chernobyl.

Seeing as they are Peace Makers, and not fighters, any fightng that needs to be done will be done by hired guns, and not by the group itself (this could also help the Mercs make some money), Although in the case of an Emergency, all Peace Keepers are trained in the fields of First Aid and Firearms.

Ranks:
                                Each member of the Peace Keepers will recieve a badge with the picture above, showing their Rank. The Rank symbolizes the Power they have over making decisions for the group. The Ranks are just like ranks in a Military.

Faction Relations

Bandits:Neutral
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty:Neutral
Ecologists:Neutral
Freedom:Neutral
Loners:Friendly
Mercenary:Neutral
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military:Neutral
Monolith:Hostile

Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:Neutral

iarejack

s.t.a.l.k.e.r jack approves this message =3
                           +Support
TWO + TWO IS NOT FIVE! ITS SIX SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

lolKieck

Make Monolith hostile with you since they hate EVERYONE in the Zone.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KillSlim

Quote from: iarejack on 02-01-2010
                          +Support

Please give reasons why you support / do not support, otherwise it doesn't count.

Peacekeeping within the Zone is just a hopeless objective. I see the group is organised, has history and an objective, but it's just completely impossible; and I'm sure after experiencing the Zone the members will see this.
Kudos for making a group meeting the requirements for a decent group; it's just the objective.
Keeping peace within the Zone? Impossible.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Genesis

Quote from: KillSlim on 02-01-2010
Quote from: iarejack on 02-01-2010
                          +Support
What they are pretty much trying to do is save as many people as possible.

Please give reasons why you support / do not support, otherwise it doesn't count.

Peacekeeping within the Zone is just a hopeless objective. I see the group is organised, has history and an objective, but it's just completely impossible; and I'm sure after experiencing the Zone the members will see this.
Kudos for making a group meeting the requirements for a decent group; it's just the objective.
Keeping peace within the Zone? Impossible.
They're objective is pretty much to keep as many people alive as possible.

iarejack

I support it because i think it is a good idea to have atleast some peace in The Zone (even though we probley wont }:- l )
TWO + TWO IS NOT FIVE! ITS SIX SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

GenX

I think its finally a way to actually have some more work chances for mercs and some peace in the zone would kind of be relieving.

+support
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Cutch

Quote9:10 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: Yep.
9:10 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: THATS EXACTLY WHY
9:10 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: THEY NEED TO BE HELPED
9:11 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: Sociopaths can't be helped? Sociopathy is when you feel no sympathy/empathy on any living creature. Its a mental illness that can't be fixed.
9:11 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: THEN THEY MOST DIE
9:11 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: Lol jk
9:11 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: General Purpose: To keep as many people alive as possible, and unite them, for a safer, more civilized Zone.
9:12 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: Genesis, I don't think you are getting the point that half of the reason why people come here is because it is dangerous.
9:12 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: DAMNIT DARK
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: I GET IT
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: YOU DONT SUPPORT ME
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: OK
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: SO
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: LEMME ALONE
9:13 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: k
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: AND STOP POKING HOLES IN MY PLOT
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: MY PYRAMID SCHEME TO KILL ALL STALKERS
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: AND TAKE THE ZONES POWER FOR MYSELF
9:13 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: MUAHAHAHA
9:13 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: Not my fault your pyramid plot is as thin as dough.
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: D=
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis slaps you
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis runs away crying
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: Well, at least dont -support
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: That would be a douchebag thing
9:14 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: To do
9:14 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: thats impossible to do
9:15 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: That wouldn't count
9:15 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: But I will point out plot holes because thats how I roll
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis takes out a Katana, and cuts off your head
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis: HAHA
9:15 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: POWERGAMER
9:15 PM - McCutcheon[IcE]: :P
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis powergames the shit out of you
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis takes your dick and shoves it down your throat
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis and you cant fite back
9:15 PM - |HGN| General Genesis >=D
I rest my case.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

I think this could work only if everyone in the group was a hardcore badass with like 6 exos and plasma guns. Then they could scare people into not killing each other. But I have a hard time believing STALKERs will follow the orders of this group if it meant hurting their ability to live how they want to. In short, I kind of like the idea but I just don't think it's possible.

Deathcon

Seems like a really good group. I support

Genesis

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-01-2010
I think this could work only if everyone in the group was a hardcore badass with like 6 exos and plasma guns. Then they could scare people into not killing each other. But I have a hard time believing STALKERs will follow the orders of this group if it meant hurting their ability to live how they want to. In short, I kind of like the idea but I just don't think it's possible.
I lol'd. Maybe that is what we should do.

Ravanger

+support

I was thinking about doing a group like this long time ago. I am glad to see something beside merc fags and bandits. I am a little like hrmmm on the hired merc part.

Dug

+support, see how it works, everything deserves a chance, it's a good idea if you ask me

smiffybagels

Support.

I have corporal as of today.

KillSlim

I've changed my mind. +Support.
The re-defined objective was mainly the reason for me changing my opinion. I'm sure there would be some carebear camp of people trying to protect the Zone's inhabitants, even though half the Zone's inhabitants are either criminals or ex-military.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Genesis

THIS IS DEAD. CAN AN ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD AND MOVE IT?

Paintcheck

If you hadn't bumped it it would have died in obscurity. But since you did