Rifle:Lr300
Pistol:Colt 1911
Shotgun:SPAS-12
Sniper: N/A
Melee: Crowbar
Suit:Sunrise
Equipment:5 bandages, 1 medkit, 2 bottles of water and a tourists breakfast
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well it's nice to see some friends again like Gearhead, Hydra and Dragon. Good bunch of people they are Gearhead got an exo recently so bandits will shit themselfs when they see him. Gearhead wants me to help him with something soon so i'm trying to get a modded sunrise. I don't know what he wants but i will help him regardless. This S.T.A.L.K.E.R called Pipson this guy needs to go sort himself out punched me in the face for no reason. So i hit him in the face with my SPAS-12 he fell like a bag of shit haha should teach him not to do that again. I got enough money for the suit and should have some money spare after i sell my sunrise to get a gun or some ammo. So all in all im doing quite well for myself. I need to have a chat with Night when i see him, see if he can get his hands on a modded sunrise. Well i'm going to chill out for a bit have a couple of drinks and chat with some fellow S.T.A.L.K.E.R's Thunder signing off"
PDA: TRANSMISSION END
SAVING LOG
LOG SAVED
SHUTTING DOWN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

lolKieck

Don't make various topics. Put the logs into one topic.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

INA7HAN

Ok i will keep that in mind thanks :)

INA7HAN

PDA: ACTIVATING LOG 3........ACTIVATION COMPLETE
USER: NICOLAI LAGUNOV 'Thunder'

Password:******
TIME:06:12

Gear
Rifle: LR300
Shotgun: Spas-12
Sniper:N/A
Suit: Modded sunrise
Equipment: Medkit, bandages and some other general shit
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Well i can't really remember much of early. I got absolute hammered with Sgt Alek from duty ha it was good fun. I woke up in freedom how the hell did i get there i thought. Someone had coloured in the lense on my suit and stuck 'Kick me in the nuts' on my back. But back to the good stuff i got myself a modded sunrise finaly from Night. I'm going to sign off i got a splinting headache.
SAVING LOG
LOG SAVED
SHUTTING DOWN

INA7HAN

PDA: ACTIVATING LOG 3........ACTIVATION COMPLETE

TIME:06:12
Gear
Rifle: LR300
Shotgun: Spas-12
Suit: Modded sunrise
Equipment: Medkit, bandages, Hardly any food and ammo
------------------------------------------------------------- I havn't used this thing for a while. I havn't seen any people i know for a while. My life has been shit for a while.......I don't know what i should be doing anymore i'm just drifting from place to place. I need to get my act together and try and make some money some how. I havn't made any real money for a while and since i bought this new suit i'm scrapped for cash. I got some rare artifact i can't remember the name now. No one will be give me a decent ammount of money for it so i'm keeping it intil a better offer arrives. I'm hardly eating anything trying to conserve supplies. I'm not really sure where i am really. I've just made a sort of camp in a swampy area. I hardly see anyone.... In some ways i kind of like that, no one to bother me. Only problem is no traders to get supplies, sort of good news though is the few people that come here have decent gear, i seem to find their bodies alot killed by this or that. I take their stuff and survive.....survive it's hard trying to survive. I remember the good old days when i was just another rookie with his makarov wanting to do all these things. I remember when it was hard trying to get a AK74u. Now i have a good suit, weapons some money...But i'm still not happy i don't think i ever will. When you enter the zone you borrow your life, but one day you have to return it. Some people last longer than others some last only days or less. Hell i even remember when i wanted to join this group of mercs now what were they called........Oh yeah The Outcasts they were a pretty nice group i'm still friends with some of the old members like Gearhead, Dragon, Hydra, Syfer these people have changed though. I don't think really any of them trust me. The person i thought i was better mates with was Gearhead but it seems it's more likely Syfer. I've spent a bit of time with Syfer just talking and chilling he's a nice guy.     Maybe i might return to the more populated part of the zone see if i can find these people and see how they are. Unless they're dead that is but i doupt that they have all been through tough shit and survived. I need to start doing something again with my time in the zone instead of drifting, because one of these days the zone is going to want it's borrowed life back. 'Thunder' Signing off        
SAVING LOG
LOG SAVED
SHUTTING DOWN

INA7HAN

PDA: ACTIVATING LOG 4........ACTIVATION COMPLETE

TIME:UNKOWN
Gear
Rifle: N/A
Pistol:Makarov
Shotgun: N/A
Suit: N/A
Equipment: Medkit, bandages some ammo

[/b]    They say when you get your fortune and leave the zone your life gets better. Mine? It got worse somehow, i sold all my gear apon leaving the zone got a decent amount of money. But when you go back to the 'real world' not that it's the real world at all it feels strange, nothing feels right, you don't feel right, it's like you don't belong there anymore people kept staring at me in strange ways as i walked through the streets of Kiev, covered in mud dirt and looking like a hobo off the street. I tried to get a job....that didn't work out seems as soon as you tresspass into the zone they still want you for the crime even after years. The 'police' more like thugs with uniform, recognised that i was from the zone from my clothing and they approached me. I tried to make a run for it but i hadn't eaten for a day or so and i was tired from the trek to Kiev. They caught up quickly and dropped me to the ground, they stole all my money and tried to kill me for my 'crimes' but luckily they starting fighting over the money and i slipped away. Luckily i didn't sell all my gear i saved a makarov and some basic medical supplies and hid them outside Kiev by a rock in my backpack. I got there took my gear and thought i would return to the zone. The zone was my home now more so than the outside world ever was. I wonder if i will me any old friends? 'Thunder' Signing off[/b]
SAVING LOG
LOG SAVED
SHUTTING DOWN

INA7HAN

PDA: ACTIVATING LOG 5........ACTIVATION COMPLETE

TIME:UNKOWN
Gear
Rifle: AK-74M
Pistol:Fora-12/Berreta 92FS
Shotgun: Sawn off
Suit: N/A
Equipment: Bandages some ammo

Life in the zone was going ok until they last few days. I've been attacked by a blood sucker twice, and saved twice by the people I have known for a year or more now. I like to think of this people as my friends in the zone and I spend most of my time with them. They set up base in a house which i have stayed at for a while, but yesterday while i was at freedom the military attacked in a APC. The house has been destroyed and two of the group would have been killed if it wasn't for Hydra diverting the APC. We ended up running to Duty and hopping off the roof to avert being killed. All of us survived and we have had to take shelter in a train tunnel, though I told them of the location I think Hydra was planning on going there. I feel un easy here even though I am in great company I don't feel safe for some reason. It might be due to the fact last time I was there I was kidnapped by a bloodsucker and nearly killed.
        Hopefully soon I shall have enough money from a suit, i'm on nearly seven grand and I might try and sell my LR300 for 3-4 grand as I have no ammo for it and the money is important currently. The group has become a lot larger but sadly some of the group have gone, Dragon has been killed by bandits and Gearhead has left the zone. Only two Veterens remain in the group now really, Hydra and Crosshair who I knew a time ago as Syfer. As I write this the group is Alek, Ivan, Crosshair, Hydra, Dragoness and Senka hopefully they shall all survive though I feel that Hydra's luck is running out sadly. I shall aid them as best I can and hopefully that will be enough to help.
SAVING LOG
LOG SAVED
SHUTTING DOWN

nKe

I like them.
Maybe add little more space between sentences.