PDA Logs - Nikki Maslov

Started by Paintcheck, 07-04-2010

Paintcheck

((Alright it's been ages since I came to the IC forum. Haven't had any epic events to write about but saw a couple of other people's PDAs and journals in here and liked them so figured I'd start one. Will update this as much as possible, I mean I have a lot of free time at school... Everything written here will have happened in the server, this is all IC. Comments are welcomed and encouraged.))

Username: Nikki
Password: **********

0 New Messages

{Log 1}
So Tom finally taught me how to work this thing, I feel kind of stupid for not being able to figure it out on my own but back home the most advanced technological marvel we had was a TV so...

Hands finally healed up, no scars. Figured since no one needs anything fixed I would keep track of what's happened to me so far. Been in the Zone for about a week now. First few days I wandered around aimlessly and promptly ran out of food. Luckily no one ate me, enslaved me, or killed me. Heard rumors of a group of "anarchists" who were apparently friendly towards what the locals here call S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs. A few helpful people pointed my way to their base. I stumbled in, terrified of what I would find since it seems out of every 4 people 3 want to kill you. These guys don't. They fed me and gave me some new clothing since my village clothes were worse for wear. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to repay their kindness but they quickly discovered that I was something of a mechanic back home. I never thought I was any good at it but three of them brought their rifles to me the first day and ever since I have had plenty of work to do. I guess maybe Mom was wrong. Maybe I'm not useless...

Military attacked us on the second day of my stay, not really sure why. It was terrible, they brought in a helicopter and rained bullets on us. I hid in a corner of the base, scared to death. Lots of people were killed on both sides and the smell and the sight of the blood made me sick. I hid in that corner for nearly 8 hours.

Tyr set up a workplace for me under the tower on the perimeter. Not a lot of tools and parts here but I can make do. Started to try engraving. My rifle now has a snarling Wolf on it. I didn't think it looked that good but Tommy happened to walk by as I was finishing and practically begged for me to do his rifle. I agreed. Why anyone would want my crappy art on their guns is beyond me but I gave him a good design: A Wolf with his mouth open where the barrel comes out, the body takes up most of his receiver and the tail ends at the end of the stock. Tommy seemed happy when I finished it after a few hours. Decided to begin gathering parts for a side project.

[Picture of Nikki's rather plain engraved rifle next to her work on Tom's Sig 550]

Went to junkyard, lots of good salvage there. As I was collecting parts a soldier shot at me. I don't think I have ever experienced pain like that before. I crawled under a backhoe and hid, trying not to cry. The soldier got bored and left. Luckily is was night so he couldn't see me. A mercenary dragged me out and back to Freedom base where he patched me up. Slept for a day.

Luckily I still had the parts I came for from the junkyard. Started to put them together. Was attempting to make an upper receiver for an LR300 that could take 7.62X39mm ammo. Managed to get the pieces in properly but the first shot blew the rifle apart. I'm lucky I still have both my hands. Stacy and Tom fixed me up. I don't remember much of what happened at that time, only that Tom was with me looking concerned. He's helped me so much, I feel bad for making him worry. The other Freedomers think I'm incompetent for the failure of that project. I don't blame them but I know what happened. I can make it work. I was just stupid the first time.

Don't even remember what day it was yesterday. Moped most of the day because my wrecked hands prevent me from doing anything useful. I hate being a drain on Freedom, they already have done so much for me in a week. Tried to draw up some plans for my next idea, could barely hold a pen through my bandages. Tommy stopped by. First he tells me that he and some of the Freedomers had salvaged a whole bunch of stuff from the junkyard for me to play with once my hands healed. They got an engine, an axle, some brakes, a proper welder, some more tools that I didn't have, and some more broken rifles. I'm excited to start working again! I can't believe they did that for me! He also taught me how to use one of these PDA things and made me feel better. Put some programs on my PDA as well that I guess aren't standard issue. I don't know how to use any of them but Tommy promised he'd teach me. He's so nice, always trying to talk to me and make me feel better. He seemed sad when I first met him, I found out he had been cutting himself. I guess I make him happy since he said he would stop the second I told him to. As far as I can tell he hasn't cut himself again. I kissed him just before going to bed. He kissed me back. I think he liked it. I know I did...

{End Log 1}

Paintcheck

0 New Messages

{Log 2}
Started a few new projects, designed and built a magazine speed loader than can handle 6 LR300 magazines at once. You just slide the magazines into the slots and slide 5.56 mm stripper clips above them. Push down and you're done. Took only about an hour to build, built mostly using magwells from broken LRs and some pipe lying around.

The second project is considerably more fun, seems some Freedomers salvaged an ancient 6 cylinder engine. Spent several hours clearing the gunk out of it and polishing the cylinders. Need to find a transmission to hook it up to but I think it might run. Got my uniform dirty while working on it so I took it off so my tank top would take the abuse. Tom and Andrick seemed to enjoy the view. Especially Tom.

Tom taught me how to take apart a computer. I was a little disappointed. I always thought computers were these magic things that had thousands of pieces in them and it turns out it's just a bunch of quick-disconnecting parts. On the plus side I think he finally figured out how to take his rifle down and put it back together again.

Met a few new Freedomers today including another girl. Told me her name was Keyla. Seemed friendly, will be nice to have a normal girl around to talk to. Rumors spread fast in Freedom, I had no idea how much Tom liked me until several Freedomers approached me asking about it (perverts). I'm glad he loves me, he's such a great guy! What luck I've had so far out here!

{End Log 2}

Paintcheck

0 New Messages

{Log 3}
Day started out wonderful. Tyr brought in an old...I guess they are called Exoskeletons that he needed me to fix up. Was a fun project. Using hydraulics to move limbs, simple but very effective from what I've seen so far. Patched up a hole in one of the pistons with some epoxy and greased everything, Tyr seemed pleased with it. Schelk wanted his Desert Eagle engraved so I did a Dragon on it similar to Lassy's G36. He was also pleased.

Heard rumors of an old TV lying around in one of the bars, dragged it back to base with the help of a STALKER. Had a busted tube, was pretty easy to fix. Needs a proper antenna but with the coat hanger-rusty pipe wrench homemade one it can pick up a few channels.

After the TV Tommy and I were sitting in the bunker, I was giving him a back rub. All of a sudden some soldiers burst in and blew the door off. They handcuffed and blindfolded us, then moved us to the military base. They set us down in a very small cell, I was terrified and I think Tommy was too. One of the soldiers was going on about how a certain Lieutenant was going to rape me and how they were going to feed Tommy to a bloodsucker. Then they separated us, I thought I'd never see Tommy alive again.

They locked me in a room and left me to sit there for several minutes, although they had at least removed my handcuffs and blindfold. One of the soldiers came in with some drinks and some other stuff and then left again. I was surprised. Drank a soda because I was so thirsty, all the while fearing that Tommy was right now being executed while I was "enjoying" the military hospitality.

A different soldier came in after about an hour, she told me her name was Krystal. She was quite pretty and actually friendly which was unexpected. She brought me some soup and tried to comfort me which seemed weird. This whole time they never asked me any questions at all or anything, although Krystal did tell me that Tommy was fine.

After another hour or so they dragged Tommy in with me. He was fine. I clung to him for probably 10 minutes. I-I never felt like that about anyone before. I think I love him. The military released us shortly after that. Seemed like Krystal's boyfriend was one of the soldiers present they seemed moved by our embrace.

After we got back to base we...uh...we made love for the first time. I fell asleep with my hand intertwined with his.
((No you sickos we didn't actually cyber, this is just IC. Everything else happened in server, this part didn't other than Tom and I agreeing that this is what happened))
{End Log 3}

Celtic

Wow I love your IC stories.  Should have known these would be interesting just from your old tale about getting PKed.

Paintcheck

Glad you like them. I haven't had any big IC events happen to me so my "epic story" well has run dry. Keeping track of these dailyish events is fun and it's actually cool for me to be like "wow all this happened over about a week" icly.

RG4ORDR

Paint add about me putting the radio to the door and punching me in the face
er

Tom

Incoming message...
Message recieved.
Author: Thomas Wainscott
Subject: My love. Where are you...
Message: I love you so much Veronika... I need to talk to you... My ex gal Nadia, the one I thought  was dead, ya she's not to happy about the fact that I am with you... So she may try to come between us, or send one of her friends to try to come between us. But what ever Nadia or any of her friends say it's not true... What is true is that I love you with all of my heart and that you are one of the most beutifullest, nicest, caring, smart, and uniqeest girl I've ever met in my entire life and that even if Nadia trying her hardest to split us, nothing can come between our love for each other.

With much love to you, my love.
~Your Tommy
[/I]

// wasn't sure if you took forum messages or not but I saw the messages tab and I went ahead and posted an ic message. You can go ahead and post a response in my PDA area if you want.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Tom

Incoming message. . .
Message recived.
Subject: RE: RE: My love. Where are you. . .
Message: I will tell you later on tonight. . . There is alot to explain. . .

~Tommy

// Yeah. . . I was hoping that Freezekidz wouldn't know about it on his Dutier. . . >.>
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

2 Messages/0 Unread

{Log 4}

Well where to begin? I found Tommy and listened to what he had to say. Apparently he has some crazy, murderous ex girlfriend who's the jealous type. Great. What I took away from the conversation was that I need to learn how to fight. Need to find Tyr or Goose or someone and get them to teach me.

Finished up the engine, the transmission and it are mated. Had to make a spacer because the transmission's shaft was smaller than the engine's but it should hold...probably. Also forced Tommy to let me cut his hair. Didn't like it long, in my opinion he looked like a girl from the back. I think I did a decent job, it now doesn't flow over his eyes and make him look depressed at all hours. He seemed...hesitant. But at least I have a few weeks to enjoy it before it grows back. Tommy went to bed early, normally we hang out for hours into the night. Guess this girlfriend thing is hard for him. Don't really know how I feel about it at this point. Tommy swears he loves me and I think I love him but...maybe it's just me being jealous...

Tried to get into the junkyard, discovered the military had put an electric fence along the whole perimeter. Wasn't hard to get through at all, though I didn't realize it was electric at first...ow. Grabbed my welding gloves and some bolt cutters and cut a huge hole in it in about 5 minutes. Should try and find a wire or something to permanently ground it. Will take out the whole fence by doing that since it'll disrupt the circuit.

Succeeded on making it to the scrapyard, salvaged some brakes and gauges from several cars out there, we'll see if any of them work for the project car.

Need to remember to talk to Tyr about getting something for Tommy, it might make him feel better.
{End Log 4}

Paintcheck

2 Messages/0 Unread

{Log 5}

Today was hard. Yesterday I...kind of snapped. Schelk made some remark about me and Tommy having sex and..I kind of...sort of...tackled him and slapped him about 50 times. Think Tommy was impressed. Schelk is now...afraid of me. It's a strange thought....but back to today...

I wake up and find Schelk's been captured. Go on a raid against military to try and get him back. My first raid. My first gun fight. So we all gear up and rally at the bridge near that old train station behind the military base. We all split up. I ran around to the front and hid behind that big rock hoping to...I don't even know. I never wanted to fight or shoot anyone but I felt bad for Schelk and...and then the shooting started. I saw some soldiers on the roof and...and...and I raised my rifle, and waited. And...one of them poked their head over to try and spot the positions of the team going straight through the back. I lined up his head in my sights, and pulled the trigger. It was...it was so easy, like taking a wolf back home with Grandpa's old Mosin. His head was there and then all of a sudden it was just...there was a red mist and...and he didn't come back up. A second soldier stood up. He didn't see me either and...he actually fell over the side when my bullet hit him. How easy it was...and now I'm a killer.

Kept up suppressing fire on the base but somehow I got flanked. A burst ripped through my chest and I dropped. I could hear my radio faintly, the other Freedomers were pulling back. I couldn't move, just lay there. A patrol swept out from the base and I was captured though by that point I was so far into shock I don't think I even realized what was happening. A medic fixed me up, again surprising me. Military seem to treat me well. Guess they don't see too many girls...bad joke.

Schelk was in the same holding area so I was relieved to see he was still safe, although he didn't look to have been treated as well. Another STALKER was sitting near me, said her name was Jayne. Seemed nice enough...weird that all these normal people work for the soldiers after some of the stories I've heard...

Tyr showed up with the rest of Freedom, apparently no one got killed but a lot of them were hurt. Not sure what they did but Military released Schelk and I. Felt ashamed that I needed to be rescued. Went back to base and realized what I had done. Felt like shit, knowing that I'm now a murderer. Tommy...well he's great but he doesn't understand.

I had to be alone for a bit, started trying to make another LR300 take AK47 mags. While I was working Tommy's crazy old girlfriend showed up. I finished prototype 2 and walked outside just as he was about to cut himself. I...kind of...pounced on him and slapped sense into him. He started crying...I don't think I know how hard this is for him. Then his girlfriend started pointing a gun at him and...well my new prototype works. I don't know what I was thinking but...I just...just shot her. Didn't kill her but...I'm scared of what I'm becoming.
{End Log 5}

Paintcheck

2 Messages/0 Unread

{Log 6}

Things have actually been kind of boring recently. Haven't had many projects, am going insane. Tommy seems to have forgotten to tell me that he is not only manically depressed but possibly insane too. I...I don't know about him any more. He's changed, become forgetful, unstable. I think maybe I should find someone else...

Tyr told me I need to learn how to fight. Great, one more step on the path to murderous rampages... Tommy taught me some stuff, then I graduated to Schelk. Schelk laid me out pretty good but I got him in the end with a leg lock. I'm getting better at this...and I don't like it.

Found out Keyla is back with the military. She and I weren't really close but...she was nice and a medic and....well it sucks. Feeling kind of down right now, things aren't going well. Don't really know who to turn to.

Killed...another....person today. Blew him up with a grenade. Again, was too easy, just *Phoont* *BOOOM* and he was gone...

{End Log 6}

Tom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-04-2010
I think maybe I should find someone else...
// :o Oh noes!
Oh boy.

Assassinator

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-04-2010

Found out Keyla is back with the military.

{End Log 6}

// They all come back. And you can turn to that noose hanging over my tower, ready and waiting to hear your pleas.

Tom

A note that appears to be in Tommies Handwritting is on Nikki's workbench, It appears to have a rose shaped thing made out of welded spoons, down the Stem It has the words "Im sorry." and then it appears that each pedal has a different reason Why Tommy Loves Nikki.

The Note reads:
I know these past few weeks havn't been our best, but I need you in my life, And I need to talk to you. Your the best thing thats happened to me Nikki, Your the one person that keeps me going, And that talk we had on that roof top. . . Im sorry about that too. . . All the things I have done recently have been inconsiderate and quite frankly Consecutive Dick moves on my part, Please forgive me for my childish behavior and please Talk to me, Or at least. . . Talk to my father or brother. . . They can tell you about what really happened in my past. . .

~Sincerly
Your Tommy

There also appears to be a Very well Drawn out picture of Nikki towards the bottom of the page.
Oh boy.

Paintcheck

2 Messages/0 Unread

{Log 7}

Things with Tommy reached an all-time low. He disappeared for about a week, I got depressed. Started drinking to get drunk...gah vodka tastes horrible. I-I...cut myself a few times. Of course when I feel absolutely horrible, Tommy's DAD of all people shows up in the Zone and sets up shop in Freedom. He told me Tommy wasn't really a criminal, which didn't help much. Continued to get drunk and do stupid things. Finally Brandon caught me and put a stop to it. I owe him.

Tommy showed up about the same time Brandon did, we talked about his past and we made up.

Andrick taught me how to play basketball. He seems to think I'm a natural after I spanked Tommy on the court and then beat him too. Basketball is awesome, can't believe I never played it before.

That's about it. I'm so glad to have Tommy back.

{End Log 7}

Celtic

Yes, relationship conflict has been resolved.

Paintcheck

2 Messages/0 Unread

{Log 8}

Every day it seems I grow further and further away from what I used to be. I've graduated from Tommy and Schelk's combat training and moved onto Andrick. Andrick knows his stuff, guess he was something of a martial artist. Taught me a lot, has me on this ranking system. Taught me some crazy routine with a wooden sword that he says is for discipline, then taught me some actual techniques. They are absolutely BRUTAL, make what Tommy and Schelk taught me look like...well...it's not comparable. Andrick's moves are designed to injure and end the fight. We sparred for the first time a few days after training started. Andrick laid the hurt on me, he seemed worried that he might have really injured me but I was more pissed with myself for losing...which is strange. Typically I don't mind losing at games, but I got angry at this. We went again and I wrecked him. I don't know if he was going easy on me but... I still don't like it. He seemed very impressed but I'm tired of learning how to injure people. Finding I have a talent for it just...I don't know.

Few days ago Monolith probed our checkpoint at the Sector 1 tunnel. Tyr ordered Tommy and I to flank them. And for once there was no fear. Shot at them. Killed one of them up close with 3 shots to the chest bangbangbang. She was a girl, couldn't have been much older than me. The worst part is, this time I didn't feel anything afterward. Just the shakes from adrenaline but...I think my conscious has given up on me. I don't want to be a monster...
That same day a Duty convoy came rolling through Sector 2 with medical supplies in it. The truck hit an anomaly or something, made a loud noise and caught fire. Tyr sent me to investigate it. It was night and Brandon and I headed out, staying quiet. We got in close to observe but I guess we weren't stealthy enough as Duty started pouring fire on us. Kept my head down, the volume was murderous. We didn't lose anyone but we were pinned down with the rest of Freedom stuck in the tunnel. Again, I wasn't afraid just...angry at being shot at. Duty pulled back quickly, leaving some miscellaneous supplies behind that Brandon and I recovered.

Seth cracked his VSS' stock hitting a Monolith over the head with it. Couldn't salvage the stock so I cut it off and welded an AK 74 folder to it. Seth seemed happy so I guess it worked. Apparently the Monolith he hit he also captured. Saw her around. Yeah another girl in Freedom. Should talk to her, been a real sausage fest since Keyla...since Andrick killed Keyla...and I didn't do anything to stop him. Also found out Andrick has a girlfriend. Her name is Autumn, seems nice enough. Apparently Andrick and Autumn's ex boyfriend are going at it. God why do I put up with this? I should just hook up with another girl and forget this relationship garbage...Told that to Tom, he's really guillable, was very funny. Sat with him at our spot and watched the sun go down over the Zone. His lap makes a good pillow. Also cut his air again. Then Andrick wanted his cut so I gave him a mohawk which he was hesitant about at first but seemed to really enjoy once I finished.

Mood right now is...I don't even know. The more I think about fighting, violence, the more I regret coming here. If I didn't have Tommy and my other great friends I don't know what I'd do. I'm scared above everything else, what's new? This time it's different though, I'm scared of losing myself and becoming a killer. I've already killed 4 people and it gets easier and easier. I don't want it to, but it does. I need to find Blaze and talk to him. He always makes me feel better. Reminds me of Dad...the way he calls me Little One...he's....comforting.

{End Log 8}

Tom

// lol too bad you wheren't there when Tommy kicked Brandons ass for calling Nikki a bitch.
Oh boy.

Nargotah

// I'd just like to point out that Schelk almost accidently killed Andrick IC a while back. :B

Ping-Pong

// Andrick almost snapped Schelk's arm off, stfu.

QuoteGod why do I put up with this? I should just hook up with another girl and forget this relationship garbage...Told that to Tom, he's really guillable, was very funny.

LOL, DO IT!
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Tom

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 05-05-2010
// Andrick almost snapped Schelk's arm off, stfu.

QuoteGod why do I put up with this? I should just hook up with another girl and forget this relationship garbage...Told that to Tom, he's really guillable, was very funny.

LOL, DO IT!

// Dude twas a joke Ping Pong.
Oh boy.

Ping-Pong

// Must read more!
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Tom

*Incoming message*
Author: Autumn
Message: We need to have a chat about something later. Ok? Thanks so much Nikki.
~Autumn

*Incoming Message*
Message: Your the only one for me Nikki, You are my love, My gal', my World. I want to talk to you about something rather important. I would like to talk to you on the nice spot we have up on that building where we get to see a beutiful view of the sunset. Well. . . Intill then, Ill see you later my little beutiful sweet russian gal'.
~Your Tommy.
Oh boy.

Turkey

//Do more, I love reading these.\\

Paintcheck

// I have a big one coming soon.