PDA: Log 2 Nicolai Lagunov AKA Thunder

Started by INA7HAN, 01-10-2011

INA7HAN

PDA: ACTIVATING LOG 2........
USER: NICOLAI LAGUNOV
TIME:21:23
"Well a lot of shit has been happening in the zone. For one my brothers dead and apparently Hydra and Gearhead have split up. I mean that really shocked me they were like best mates you hardly ever saw them apart. I havn't seen either of them for a while *A dog growl is heard* DAMNIT *Drops PDA. The sound of running is heard then gun fire*
PDA: TRANSMISSION END
PDA:ACTIVATING
TIME:22:00
*Pants loudly"I freaking hate dogs On there own you can take them on easily but when in packs you have to get up high. So i hid on the warehouse roof and picked them off with my Sig 550, well thats a pack of dogs less in the zone not that it makes much of a differance. I went down to the cordan 3 days ago for a while wanted to ask some of the rookies about the outside world. I met a Rookie called Sedrick Chevensk he must of been in the zone for like a day. He didn't know anything really so i tried to help him as much as i could telling about mutants, anomalies and artifacts. He was a nice guy but got himself captured by damn bandits. I got some of the more experianced guys together and some rookies to help. They agreed seen as it would be a group less of bandits to steal from them. There was about 6 of us in total we approached there base in a small compound area few buildings. It was really close quarters but it was lucky i had brought my SPAS-12 which i got from Night. We split up into 3 groups of 2 i was with a experianced S.T.A.L.K.E.R called Victor Baikov. Me and Victor moved in on the left flank another group on the right and 2 up the middle. The leader of are group Wolf gave the signal and we opened fire on the bandits. Ha little fuckers had no time to react, we killed near enough all of them in first minute there must of been 2 others because i heard more gun fire later on. It was all in all a good op we saved the rookie and got some decent loot from the bandit camp some AKU's, ammo,medical supplies and food. I let the others take most of it as payment and just took some ammo and food. We cleared up the bodies and ate by a fire had a good laugh and went to sleep. Makes you feel good when you help people out and it's always nice to make some new friends. I returned back to 100 rads bar yesterday i wonder what will happen next in the zone you never can tell. This is Thunder signing off
PDA: END OF LOG 2

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive