PDA Diary - Mika Yamada

Started by Astarathia, 21-05-2010

Astarathia

// Since she had a diary before she got capped by mono... So here it is. //

Booting PDA.
Complete.

Opening Data "Diary.txt"

Enter admin username and password  for this Data.

Username: ミカ山田
Password: ********

Test? Ok. That idiot really should've bought a better one... Good that I could hack the admin and change it ... anyways:  Since people sure are(n't... ) interested to read this if I die in this area... Well ,this area is scaring me. It just had an warning sign in front of it , I really should've go here by car... I met some people already, they look like dead... Like everything is senseless in this area... They told me it's called the "Zone"... A weird name ,but they sure knew what they were talking about... I hope.

So this place is creepy, but I must find her... Some guy offered me help. I ofcourse accepted the help , I sure can't find her alone. It's so lonely here ,and the sounds are scary. I don't even want to know what really happened here, nor what's sounding so weird out there.... And the Zone has some weird red sky fetish as it seems. We were walking towards the nuclear reactor ( what ever he wanted there... ) Well, I couldn't see it the first day... What was he even talking about...? Oh yeah ,about the red sky fetish... It was really weird. Everything became red, suddenly it became really loud and that guy just pushed me into some shelter. He didn't tell me what that is nor why it is deadly... But when it finally stopped , he said "let's stay here for this night.". Well ,I was tired so I accepted ,but later that night , he tried something I would never forget. I just had to kill him... What would happen now? Does that make me evil... Or was it right to kill him...? I don't know, but what I learned is , I can't trust anyone of these people.... I took his guns, because as it seems, I would be unable to survive without them...

I couldn't sleep the whole night, so I just stood up, counted the stars... and the scary noises wich really made me pee my pants once... Yeah , not nice but true... Took me really long to clean them... Well ,back to what I was talking about. I counted about 306 scary noises... What the fuck is wrong with this place?! I just don't know ,but I need to find her ,and get her out of this shit...

Or wait. Is she even still alive? Can she be alive? ... I shouldn't think about this...
But I must find her ,even if she is dead... But I need help. But here are no really friendly people... And I didn't see any other females yet... I need to find shelter soon, it starts to become dark.

Saving "Diary.txt"
Saved.

Shutting down PDA...

// Yeah I fail at english I know. And I was tired while writing it. D;