Initializing, Please wait...

Please enter your username and password

Username: Shadow
Password: ******     

Reading...

Welcome back, Michael Vanuri.

Start new file?
Please enter a name for this file: Entry 1

Okay, so this is my first time writing one of these... so yeah. Here goes.

Well today started off like any day, I woke up, headed over to the Ecologist bunker to see if there were any jobs needed done. Soon it started to rain, and the rain started to corrode my LR300. Acid rain. Just my luck, I guess. After several hours of waiting under the cover of a metal shack, the rain started to lessen. I made my way toward DUTY, since that's where I hang out a lot, when I see two Stalkers and a bloodsucker. Rushing forward, aiming my LR, I notice the two Stalkers are females, and I start to think... it's been a long time since I've had a steady relationship... but then, back on topic, I take aim at the bloodsucker, firing at it, careful not to hit the two Stalkers. One of them begins to fire as well. Killed the bloodsucker pretty much instantly. I notice the Stalker in the skat is bleeding from her chest, and she kneels over.

I ran to her side, and supported her up, skipping the words, and teh other Stalker supports her other side. We make our way to the Duty base, and up the elevator, when this guy shows up in a black trench coat. I hand the skat a medkit and some bandages and tell her to patch herself up. When everyone's all better, the trenchy starts hitting on the Stalkers. I tell him to lay off, but he just doesn't listen, and keeps being a complete dickhead. At some point the guy calls the one in the rookie jacket 'baby face', and she gets pissed, reaches into her pocket, and punches him across the face with some pair of brass knuckles.

Well, that was crazy. Well, I don't wanna go into details, but.. later we just make our way to Freedom base after a Dutier kicks us out for fighting, and I slid over the bar counter, and tended bar. And now I notice there are three females in the room, and the trenchy is already hitting on the new one. Just another stalker in a rookie jacket. After a while the new girl lets the trenchy toy with her, he says his name is Vanyan? I can't even remember. It was a while ago. Anyways. So everyone's at the bar, and the trenchy starts hitting on the skat again. When the new stalker reveals that the skat is her sister, AND that the skat is a lesbian. That's a twist. Then they start speaking in what sounds like German. They're obviously mad at eachother. So here I am now at the fire, writing this log, and I'm getting a bit tired, and feeling a bit drunk, so I'm going to head off to bed.
Save this file?
Saving file: 'Entry 1', please wait.
Save complete.

Shutting down now.

Goodbye, Michael Vanuri

Dug

Oh god no lesbians are back.
DESTROOOOOOOY!

Paintcheck

Yay I get mentioned in a PDA log.

And no the lesbian chars aren't mine.

Tom

Yeeeeeeah, I never wanted Griff to be a lesbain and niether did she which is why she got so mad at Omega lol, but she just does what she thinks "She has to"
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

GeneralGold

Har har I flirt for tha lulbanditry of it. Its pretty damn funny, and I wasn't flirting with Griff >:/   but dude, nice work so far. I was both the bloodsucker and the trenchy XD
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Blazer232

Quote from: GeneralGold on 11-06-2011
Har har I flirt for tha lulbanditry of it. Its pretty damn funny, and I wasn't flirting with Griff >:/   but dude, nice work so far. I was both the bloodsucker and the trenchy XD
Your bandit is a total dickhead ;o

Paintcheck

His bandit is awesome, exactly how a bandit should behave in my opinion. Too many people take banditing too seriously.

Blazer232

All bandits are dickheads, not that I'm mad about it.

Blazer232

Please enter your username and password

Reading...

Welcome back, Michael Vanuri.

Start new audio log?
Please enter a name for this audio log: Back from the dead
       Well here I am, back from the dead. The plan was going quite well, but then Stone had to intervene. He's always gotta intervene with everything. Hydra's here too. I was devastated at first by the 'loss' of yet another friend, but like I always say, it's never healthy to mourn the dead.
** Several shots are heard in the background
       Well, I suppose it's not a very good time to enter a new audio log. Well, time to go.
** The sounds of a flashbang are heard, and the muffled sounds of swearing
** Someone in the background yells, "Shadow, get the fuck over here!

See ya!

Save this file?
Saving file: 'Back from the Dead', please wait.
Save complete.

Shutting down now.

Goodbye, Michael Vanuri

Blazer232

Please enter your username and password. . .

Reading...

Welcome back, Shadow.

Uploading video. . .
13%
18%
27%
42%
76%
99%
. . .

A video starts up on the screen.  Little noise is heard but the scuffle of footsteps and the handling of a rifle.  Eventually, the screen turns into a bright white light, and slowly adjusts, revealing a long, dark corridor in black and white colors, the camera bobs back and forth, the end of the hallway coming into more pain view.  At the end, a sharp 90 degree turn to the right.  A bout of staticky sounding radio chatter is heard, before an electronic sounding voice sounds quietly, "Tunnel right.  Chrome, Razor, stack up on me.  Jester, pie off." the voice abruptly ends, as the figure holding the camera smacks roughly up against the wall, the rifle in his hands, an M4 rifle with a suppressor on the end and a SUSAT scope in place of the carrying handle atop the picatinny rail.  To the left, a man steps into view, wearing a Sphere 08 helmet with a radsuit gasmask in place of the regular, a bright glow shines from the eyes of the mask, the two lenses of a pair of night vision goggles, his torso covered by what seems to be a black plate carrier, littered with an assortment of pouches, as well as a few morale patches on the velcro piece of PALS webbing at the top.  The rest of his attire, black as well.  The man in question carries an AKs47 with a PSO scope mounted on top, and a home-made looking grip beneath the handguard, just in front of the magwell.  He begins to slowly shuffle to his right, aiming down the hallway.  "Clear." he says, and the man, or woman, carrying camera looks back for a moment.  "Tap up." the person says, his voice yet again disguised.  A muffled thump is heard behind the camera, before a louder one is heard, when suddenly the camera swings around the corner, the rifle in the character's hands swinging up.  "Hall, V formation." says the disguised voice again, as the camera begins to bob down the hallway again.  Eventually, a door is in plain sight at the end, "Door, stack up.  Razor, take the handle." the voice says again, a man wearing similar attire as the last rushes forward, taking the left side of the door that bears the handle.  He gently rests his hand on the handle, while the camera yet again hits the wall.  "Tap up." the disguised voice says again, a muffled tap, tap, tap, before a hand shoots up just in front of the camera, hitting whatever object is below, likely a helmet.  The man bearing the camera raises his rifle quickly, aiming at the door frame before him as the one dubbed Razor swings the door open.  The camera rushes in, first clearing the corner of the square shaped room, then running along the wall attatched, the rifle sweeping across the room, the muzzle sweeping past another character in the same attire, although with a more feminine figure then the others, and stopping at 'Razor.'  A multitude of voices blurt out the word, "Clear." one after the other, "Form back up, fence." he says, as he turns to his left, before the camera a long room, at the end another door.  The camera bobs forward, until it reaches the end wall, then turning to the right and stopping at the door.  The feminine figure from before stands across the door, laying a hand on the door.  "This the objective, sir?" she says, and the camera bobs up and down quickly.  The familiar "Tap up." is heard, followed by the muffled taps and the gesture toward the woman across.  She swings the door open, and the camera leans around the corner, a "click" is heard as a cylindrical object is thrown through the doorway and the camera quickly moves back to its original position, a few cries can be heard from the other room as well as startled russian/ukrainian chatter, before a loud bang rings through the tunnels.  The camera rushes in, the camera is momentarily blinded by light before adjusting, the room still remains abnormally bright, first clearing the corner in the same fashion as before, sweeping across the room to the left with the muzzle of the rifle, the barrel hovers over a staggering man armed with an AKs74u, a quiet snip is heard as blood shoots from the back of the figure and then on the wall in front in a few short splatters, the man falls to the ground, a small pool of blood collecting below the body.  A few more quiet snaps are heard, and more blood can be seen splattering across the floor.  The rifle sweeps across the room yet again, the only figures that remain standing are the usual black-clad men/woman, save for one man in the center of the room, on the floor.  The man in the center of the room looks in the direction of the camera, and a few clicks can be heard below the camera.  A gasmask is lifted over the camera, and all that remains in the video is the voice of the man below.

"Shadow?"
The video ends...

i fuckin hate paragraphs, d/w it.