Paychecks? Y/N

Started by Silver Knight, 13-04-2013

Do you want srp to have paychecks? Yes or no.

Yes
26 (81.3%)
No
6 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Silver Knight

Do you want SRP to have paychecks? Paychecks as a good way to stimulate the economy and keep the server busy, some people only get on when admins are around for events and such and in the past it's been a good way to reward those who roleplay when events\admins are not on by staying on the server and getting paid to do it. Of course the paychecks would be rather low to avoid getting too much rubles fast and i suppose once durability is in the script, it will help out abit more.

So go ahead and please vote.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gonztah

Espescially if durability is added... I'll say yes for this. (Lest someone somehow convinces me otherwise.)

lolKieck

Well, people will be more inclined to afk, but on the other hand there's not much to do on the server to get money, so I vote yes. At least for now.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

CC

Paychecks are a reason for people to get on and RP even when traders aren't on; I'll have to say yes, since admins can't be on 24/7 whether it be laziness or just not wanting to do an event all the time. It offers a slow consistent source of money for people to look forward to; I think we should implement it for a while and take it away once and IF things ever happen to speed up again.

Sharrock

I'm going to say yes due to the same reasons CC said.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Ragolution

Fuck you just put the paychecks back.

Steven :D

the zone approves of this

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Ragolution on 13-04-2013
Fuck you just put the paychecks back.

Lexo

Quote from: CC on 13-04-2013
Paychecks are a reason for people to get on and RP even when traders aren't on; I'll have to say yes, since admins can't be on 24/7 whether it be laziness or just not wanting to do an event all the time. It offers a slow consistent source of money for people to look forward to; I think we should implement it for a while and take it away once and IF things ever happen to speed up again.

This

Reorp

We might have to cut back on the money given to factions if the paychecks are added, if the members are active, paychecks can be collected as usual by their officers/leaders/designated collectors, and then it's another amount for the faction member to use to buy items from a trader if they have taken up shelter in the faction base.

IceFire

Good idea :) Maybe traders get a higher pay check to allow them to do more mission ect?

Dark Scar

Paychecks? Sure as long as they are reasonable, don't need any 300 ruble paychecks for stalkers.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

PingPong

Yes please
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Khorn

Quote from: IceFire on 14-04-2013
Good idea :) Maybe traders get a higher pay check to allow them to do more mission ect?

Never heard that idea before. Or the idea of removing/adding paychecks. 

I guess, 'What goes around keeps going nowhere'.

Paintcheck

Why do paychecks keep getting removed? That has NEVER led to good things and yet this debate still happens.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-04-2013
Why do paychecks keep getting removed? That has NEVER led to good things and yet this debate still happens.

because change

Ragolution

bcuz silver nite a der smartererst

Silver Knight

Quote from: Steven :D on 15-04-2013

because change

Because it's not coded?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Rebel6609

Keep the paychecks low, so we don't end up with so much money we blow it on high tier guns just for fun. Also, if paychecks come back the need to give factions money every week because unneeded.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 15-04-2013
Keep the paychecks low, so we don't end up with so much money we blow it on high tier guns just for fun. Also, if paychecks come back, the need to give factions money every week will be unneeded.
Fixed.

Sharrock

Still waiting on radios and that shotgun base.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Ragolution

Why don't we make Factions hand out paychecks to their players?

Oh right.