Oh yeah, Run away!

Started by Griffen, 30-01-2010

Griffen

Alright, Traders, lets have a serious talk here. If someone wants to buy something, you better damn listen because your getting the rubles in the first place. I was just blown right off by some dumb trader in a SEVA, I asked for a Mercenary Suit and he ran off, It took me five minutes to get his attention, I got a Mercenary Suit and L85, Then I get robbed about 2 mintues after as if the trader set it all up, so, whats going on traders? Just trying to be jerks and rip-off people it seems? Im sure all of us want to know, because I am not the only one getting blown off by your speedy asses.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Zarrick

Thats just Zaki, who is a known TT Abuser, DMer, Trader flag abuser and etc etc (God he sounds like me a month ago =o), He blew the Loner camp up with exploding horses and cost about nine people a respawn and a walk back to the camp, he DMd Pox for his Hunting rifle and never gave it back, and he abuses the Trader flag with the 256000 million armour traders spawn with for combat, plus he can just spawn himself ammo whenever he wants, tbh.

THEN AGAIN I see no reason why a Trader cant sell you somthing and then get it back, its all IC and if you lose somthing it teachs you a valuable lesson dont it? Dont buy from that trader, or associate with him -ever- again, Goose or Duggy are good traders, and Wines back to so...meh, its up to you. Oh yeah we need an admin looking into this Zaki buisness, he just outright causes trouble.
====================================

Dug

Quote from: Zarrick on 31-01-2010
Thats just Zaki, who is a known TT Abuser, DMer, Trader flag abuser and etc etc (God he sounds like me a month ago =o), He blew the Loner camp up with exploding horses and cost about nine people a respawn and a walk back to the camp, he DMd Pox for his Hunting rifle and never gave it back, and he abuses the Trader flag with the 256000 million armour traders spawn with for combat, plus he can just spawn himself ammo whenever he wants, tbh.

THEN AGAIN I see no reason why a Trader cant sell you somthing and then get it back, its all IC and if you lose somthing it teachs you a valuable lesson dont it? Dont buy from that trader, or associate with him -ever- again, Goose or Duggy are good traders, and Wines back to so...meh, its up to you. Oh yeah we need an admin looking into this Zaki buisness, he just outright causes trouble.

<3 Zarrick, all you said is true

Griffen

Is Zaki's name Abyss?
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related

PimpMasterJ

Yes, that's Zaki's name, maybe this will all finally end?

Griffen

Nikolaz72

Seems it did.. This thread needs a lock now.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Griffen

Goose

Quote from: Zarrick on 31-01-2010
or associate with him -ever- again, Goose or Duggy are good traders, and Wines back to so...meh, its up to you.

:3 Zarrick i still thought you were mingy when you came back i was wrong xD
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

Zaki is now permabanned, for this and many other reasons, he won't be coming back.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Griffen

Thanks Silver :)

Pawx

Quote from: Last.Exile on 31-01-2010
Zaki is now permabanned, for this and many other reasons, he won't be coming back.

I threw a party when I heard this..

Zarrick

@ Goose, I am working on it and @ Silver: Wewt.

Griffen

Quote from: Pawx on 31-01-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 31-01-2010

I threw a party when I heard this..

epic lulz parteh?

Steel

So the hippy blew up a loner camp? Wasnt my haven by any chance?
Thank god hes banned.

Zarrick

It was yours, killed Goose, Welek and some un-sunrise wearing Loners, I saw the "horses" he was spawning were made of explosive props, so I gtfo'd as soon as I could, kept my shizzle atleast...and then he was all like in teh OOCz stealin' mah interwebz "OMG Who was that?!"

Cutch

I see it quite ironic how you all accuse Zaki of minging when you all are minging in a thread which should have been left alone after Silver's post. Tsk, tsk....

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Griffen

Cutch, you would stand up for the minge.

Plunger

Quote from: Griffen on 02-02-2010
Says the idiot big enough to try and start an opposing Stalker RP after being banned.

Griffen

Quote from: Layton on 02-02-2010
Quote from: Griffen on 02-02-2010
Says the idiot big enough to try and start an opposing Stalker RP after being banned.

Says the idiot standing up for the minge whos standing up for a minge.

Zarrick

Hows 'bout we just lock dis' shizzle and not argue over somthing that theres no use arguing over? Zaki is gone, this thread no longer has a purpose. Case closed.

Dug

Quote from: Zarrick on 03-02-2010
Hows 'bout we just lock dis' shizzle and not argue over somthing that theres no use arguing over? Zaki is gone, this thread no longer has a purpose. Case closed.

Like he said, end of discussion, no need for pointless arguing or drama.

Welek

Zaki's a minge, he got banned. End.

Assassinator

How 'bout we all say: "I love you Silver."