|OFFLINE| Ecologist Network

Started by Turkey, 24-11-2010

Turkey

I am waiting for you...

-This info is only visible to ecologist.
-No one may post here unless they are an ecologist..

[tt][b][color=#00b0ff]Author:[/color][/b] <Author Here>

[b][color=#00b0ff]Subject:[/color][/b] <Subject Here>

[b][color=#00b0ff]Message:[/color][/b]<Message Here>
[/tt]

Turkey

Author: Kostya Pozvizd

Subject: Cold

Message:The temperature is changing, we request higher quality blankets.

Author: Andrik Zaitsev

Subject: RE:Cold

Message:The Blankets will arrive on the 27th along with hot water bottles and three new 2.7kW Fan heaters, more info is below.

2.7 kW Zone Adapted Fan Heater.

●Fan heaters improve circulation and control the temperature, protecting against frost and cold weather.
●The unit can be floor or bench mounted on the feet supplied. Chains and hooks are provided to suspend the heater from the roof of the building.
●These units can be used as fans in the summer months by switching off the heat unit.
●They may be used wherever heat is required.
●Size 410mm. x 210mm.Diameter.

2.7kW ZONE ADAPTED FAN HEATER: heat output 2.7kW. The thermostat control cuts the heat supply when the selected temperature is reached but allows the air fan to continue.

Turkey

Subject: Assignment

Message:I would like to be assigned to the average day in the life of a bloodsucker assignment.

Turkey

Author: Kostya

Subject: Finding

Message:I have found 1 boar hoof. And two fireball artifacts.

Turkey

Subject: Assignments

Message:Please contact me if your not assigned to a assignment. There will be consequences if you do not.

Yuri Sergig

Author:  Yuri Sergig

Subject: Wet And Soaky Bed's

Message: The bed's are wet and soaky and smell's strange, Request new bed sheet's and pillow

Subject: RE: Wet And Soaky Bed's

Message: Please refrain from drinking, urinating, sexual activity or purposely soaking the beds. You will not be provided with new beds. Prop the mattresses up against the walls or near heaters to dry them and then spray them with the Anti-Bacterial's to kill the smell.

Author: Dr. Alex Vladolsky

Subject: RE: Wet and Soaky Bed's

Message: What a nice way to treat a bunch of new doctors that were just sent to the Zone.

Subject: RE: Wet and Soaky Bed's

Message: Oh i'm sorry my precious little princess how could i have ever been so silly- If you don't like it you can come back to Kiev and collect your final Pay Slip. Understand? Good.

Our lives begin to end the day

Yuri Sergig

Author: Yuri Sergig

Subject: Aritifact's and Important Device's

Message:I have  A artifact and seval important device's that is related to it. Requesting that you see this soon

Yuri Sergig

Author: <Yuri Sergig>

Subject: <Attack's and Mutant's>

Message:<Our bunker have been attacked alot from mutant's and alike, I request more merc's to the eco bunker.>

CptLavish

Author: Martin Lavish

Subject: No assignment

Message: I have not been given a assignment, requesting that i get one ASAP.

Turkey

Subject: Re:No assignment

Message: Habitat of bloodsucker + Flash are your assignments, Have a nice day

emperor bobby

Author: Robert Wesker Subject: Anomalous WheelMessage:Yesterday, A member of freedom stopped by the bunker, with a unique artifact, an anomalous metal wheel, i've never seen anything like it before. i bought it from him, and have it in storage for now, please let me know what to do with it as soon as possible. -EDIT- apolgies, but i forgot to mention i am currently without an assignment, requesting one as soon as possible, thank you.

jaik

Quote from: emperor bobby on 17-02-2011
Author: Robert Wesker Subject: Anomalous WheelMessage:Yesterday, A member of freedom stopped by the bunker, with a unique artifact, an anomalous metal wheel, i've never seen anything like it before. i bought it from him, and have it in storage for now, please let me know what to do with it as soon as possible. -EDIT- apolgies, but i forgot to mention i am currently without an assignment, requesting one as soon as possible, thank you.

Author: Admin

Subject: RE: Anomalous Wheel

Message: It's very nice that you have the artifact, we shall discuss this personally and you need an assignment? Research the wheel since you're so fascinated by it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

emperor bobby

Author: Robert Wesker

Subject: RE: RE:Anomalous Wheel

Dug

// Don't know if we have access to your network. So I made a note, and didn't think opening a new thread is worth it.

** A note hang on the wall in the ecologist bunker

"Dear ecologists,

the bunker was recently attacked by a mutant of large proportions otherwise known as Kranzer.
We have fended off the beast and will wait for our 3.000 payment.

Best regards,
'Stone'"

jaik

** PM is sent to 'Stone'

Author: Prof. Anton Zaharov

Subject: RE: Defense

Message: I will hand the reward as soon as we meet each other again.

Turkey

Subject: Defense.

Message:He defends the bunker then demands payments? I say we don't pay him.

jaik

Subject:RE: Defense.

Message:They're our hired mercenaries going by the name of Outcasts. Contract was made and they're doing their job, the

mikeywrenn

Author: Michael Wrenn

Subject: Requisition of human tissue

Message: May I be able to purchase pure and fresh human tissue? Preferred area of tissues: Arm, Leg AND/OR Chest. I will be attempting to observe the changes within cell structure and cell functions.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

jaik

Subject:RE: Requisition of human tissue

Message: I remember we had a supply of human tissue, however it has probably ran out by now. Go ahead and acquire some.

darkzerxx

Author: <Richard L. Vangraff: level 1.>

Subject: <Anomalies and artifacts around the bunker.>

Log start.
             Since I have arrived I have found not 1 but 3 artifacts, 2 were as the STALKERS say "Sparklers" and the other one is very different to me, IT is called a "Jellyfish".
            After doing some scans and some field work I noticed that these "Sparklers" seem to be very frequent from a anomaly I was studying called a  "Electric" As the name states this anomaly shocks all who even near its width.
            Secondly this "Jellyfish" as its called emits a high radiation factor and had to be stored properly for later studying but from what I saw, They seem to Pulsate.
End log.>
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

mikeywrenn

Author: Michael Wrenn

Subject: RE: Anomalies and artifacts around the bunker.

Message: From what I observe, the majority of artifacts tend to pulsate slightly. Should you wish to observe further specimens, please do find me and I will bring some across your path.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

darkzerxx

Author: <Richard L. Vangraff Level:1> Subject: <RE: RE: Anomalies and artifacts around the bunker.>Message:<After going out to do reasearch again earlier in the day yesterday I had found yet another "JellyFish" artifact this one was a little farther away and had small radation pockets around it but not enough to effect though our suits.
One more intresting thing, As of lastnight I was studying a so called "Teleporter" when It suddenly expanded it field and I was sent to a closed off area with dead bodys all around.... Luckly a Stalker was near me when this happened and helped me when I encotered my first "Sucker" I glad to say tranquliers do effect the "Suckers" as there called enough where it ran away.
Note: Make a more powerful traquliezer sierm for future encouters.>
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

ISPYUDIE

Author: <Professor Anderson>

Subject: <New Specimen>

Message:<Please Refrain from touching the large specimen in the Ecologist cordon bunker, if you wish to participate in the examination please leave a notification here.>

Thanatos

Author: <David Walsh>

Subject: <RE:New Specimen>

Message:<I would like to join you in your research of this specimen.>

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Thanatos

Author: <David Walsh>

Subject: <'Sparkler' Artifact.>

Message:<I have been studying this artifact some STALKERs call a 'Sparkler'. I haven't seen much pulse with this, from other research, I have seen that most of the other Artifacts have some sort of pulse like function. I will keep studying it.>

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA