Steel

I do apologise armyguy.

armyguy

SEVA suit S.T.A.L.K.E.R. does not approve... not one bit
http://img-2008-04.photosight.ru/18/2640272.jpg

Ping-Pong

Well, I +SUPPORT it!
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

deluxulous

Quote from: armyguy on 15-07-2010
1st you two stop it if not go to PM's to do it
All i was asking for was +support or -support
Not a war so stop guys
2nd
Quote from: PistolKid on 14-07-2010
It's just an excuse to grind money easily. The NPC's probably won't even do anything, they'll just sit there until it "sees" someone. And by then, the player will have fucked his face inside out with whatever gun he/she is using because they have no armor. Oh, and we'd have to make some NPC guns too.
add more health to the NPC  and it will be as it is in SoC as in you use the gun the NPC gets
so the player not going to run in and get his/her FN2000 out and start killing and its not going to be you kill one guy and get 1k its going to be by the fight more NPC/higher armed NPCs = more
1. The player does not get the same gun as the other contestants in SoC.
2. That still doesn't fix the fact that we still need to MAKE NPC weapons.
3. Have you read the thread? We've already established that this will just be an easy excuse to get loads of money. Oh, and there's also no RP. And all fights are STK, so what's the point?

Ping-Pong

Quote from: PistolKid on 15-07-2010
Not a war so stop guys
2nd
It's just an excuse to grind money easily. The NPC's probably won't even do anything, they'll just sit there until it "sees" someone. And by then, the player will have fucked his face inside out with whatever gun he/she is using because they have no armor. Oh, and we'd have to make some NPC guns too.
add more health to the NPC  and it will be as it is in SoC as in you use the gun the NPC gets
so the player not going to run in and get his/her FN2000 out and start killing and its not going to be you kill one guy and get 1k its going to be by the fight more NPC/higher armed NPCs = more
3. Have you read the thread? We've already established that this will just be an easy excuse to get loads of money. Oh, and there's also no RP. And all fights are STK, so what's the point?

OooOooOoo, I'm sorry for wanting something that may be useful later in SRP. Shit. All fights are going to start being STK from now on anyhow. Of course there will be no RP.
SRP Characters-

deluxulous

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 15-07-2010
Not a war so stop guys
2nd

OooOooOoo, I'm sorry for wanting something that may be useful later in SRP. Shit. All fights are going to start being STK from now on anyhow. Of course there will be no RP.

"Useful?" You're fighting a fucking NPC for money. And if you're going to cry about it, I suggest you leave now before we disappoint you even further.

Ping-Pong

Why the fuck would I cry over shit like this? And I don't mean this should just be for money. This should be used for Random events set up by faction leaders that NPC's attack other bases.
SRP Characters-

deluxulous

Why the fuck would I cry over shit like this? And I don't mean this should just be for money. This should be used for Random events set up by faction leaders that NPC's attack other bases.

1. Then stop making such a big deal out of it and quit flamebaiting.
2. That would accomplish absolutely nothing. If you have a faction leader on, and you have people from the faction on, why bother using NPC's? And if you didn't mean that it shouldn't be in the arena, why didn't you speak up sooner? Plus, you'd need authorizations and admins on site. It would be a hassle. We can't even control what the NPC's do. The NPC does not RP.

Plunger

I remember the first time we tried this. The NPC's could headshot you as soon as your head appeared, and if you managed to kill one then you'd be walking around with whatever weapon they were carrying, that and NPC weapons are usually broken.

Excuse for money.

All the maps would need an update for the NPC nodes, and props wouldn't work because it'd fuck up the NPCs.

Mangoman

I don't ee the point of this, do we really need an arena THAT BAD? SRP has plenty of fights as it is, we don't need npc's killing each other to add to it.

Hotstarr

Fighting against NPCs is a rather idiotic idea. Even NPCs fighting NPCs so you bet on which one would rather be an excuse to make money.

Silver Knight

Not a war so stop guys
2nd

Your Dumb.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

armyguy

Locking as the Topic is now a war and ppl see siting in a bar or runing out of A to B for the 1000 time is more fun
SEVA suit S.T.A.L.K.E.R. does not approve... not one bit
http://img-2008-04.photosight.ru/18/2640272.jpg