Welcome: Nikolai
Choose Process: Map Contacts [Diary] Settings
Loading Diary...
Choose Process: [New] Load
~Data Corruption...
~Loading...
~Sending...
~Local PM Sent Successfully...
      Oh god, this is gruesome. I can hear the screams of the stalkers. They are being tortured by the controller! I am hiding in the sewer and my head is killing me! Shit, I think its coming this way. Wait, there is another stalker on the catwalk, oh god no! It got him, it is dragging him to where ever he dealt the other stalker I took refuge with. All I can hear now is this odd grinding noise, I'd imagine it is where the Controller is torturing them. God damnit! I can hear them scream in pain! Wait, why do I hear Boris? The hell? No, fuck, he is trying to be a hero! I don't know what do. Sit here in this hole, or  help. Now here come the gunshots, seems to be the controller is focusing on the stalkers then Boris because the grinder is still going. Wait, it stopped, seems to be going towards Boris most likely. Fuck! I heard a splash behind me! I think it might have left. I better go check. Fuck! I checked and man was on the floor with his head squished. When I searched around, I saw a hole. I peered down it and there was Boris having his pistol up to a surviving stalker. I asked him why he was doing that, and then I peered down at the stalker and saw that his limbs were almost gone. I convinced Boris we should drag him to the medbay, and sure enough, we were dragging his ass back to base. I don't know what the hell that thing was doing or why... But I think it's out to get me next.
/End Log
/Log Off

Bucky

// Good times shoving the faces of rookies into rotating cogs... By the way if you haven't guessed it yet, I was the Controller.

Midgetonic

// that was my squished head

andrewhatesyou

// All I read after every sentence was "FUCK!, FUCK HELP!, FUCKING SHIT!, FUCK FUCK FUCK! Maybe you can make it better without having any form of fuck after every sentence?

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Frostee

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 26-02-2011
// All I read after every sentence was "FUCK!, FUCK HELP!, FUCKING SHIT!, FUCK FUCK FUCK! Maybe you can make it better without having any form of fuck after every sentence?
// Well, it's from prospective of myself in hiding, while hearing screams and the constant paranoia