New RP ideas

Started by jojo346, 24-02-2010

jojo346

-Higher HP so gun fight RPs will last longer
-injury mod: like a drug mod, when shot, you go slower and vision is blured
-Inaccurate gun: will increase length of roleplay
-No STM, instead, more of ^: it will reduce arguments, heres why

Heres a situation beween two STALKERS in a STM battle, made up, but accurate:

S1: WOW DUDE YOU HIT ME!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS STM!!
S2: Srry, i was aiming at the box
S1: Shoot at the sky, so you don't hit me next time!
S2: Ug....can we shoot Arou...
S1: NO thats why its called STM

"after, they argued and got missed and rage quit

Heres the same battle in a STK battle, with inaccuate guns

"After a fair, and simple battle, S1 wins, and becasue acidental killing isn't possible, and killing people is allowed, no one complained, it was fair and fun

Think of it like this: im playing COD 6 with my friends,we agree that we arn't allowed to shoot directly at each other,but at the sky. Unfortunatly, people do end up being shot AND killed, and everyone starts complaining, just THINK about what would happen if COD 6 was like that

Also, it says that in the guide, People WILL get killed, bullets tend to do that, so why are admins and players raging about being killed by Guns, i mean come on, if i get kilkled in COD, do i rage? no, cause its all fair, we have a friendly battle with guns allowed, no arguments

•roleplaying - (also RP, role-playing) is a game or exercise where the participants assume the roles of characters they are not

So if a player says "L2 roleplay" there pretymuch saying "learn to be someone your not" which we do the minute we long on to HGN servers.

GREAT SERVER, HOWEVER I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE WHEN I SAY NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A HEADSHOT WITH A SNIPER RIFLE IS PRETTY GAY!

lolKieck

First of all: No.
Second of all: There are a lot of kids in COD MW 2 which are swearing to hell because they were killed.
STM is fine, you just need good people for it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Assassinator

STM has no point because it does not work, his idea makes sense if we wanted to have a STM that actually works but I prefer STK and STRP, but you shouldn't go shooting down ideas in such a tone, since I've never seen you contribute anything to the community, yet he is newer and attempting to benefit the server.

Radek

He dose have a point in stm not working, but we cant just go to stk and upp the health. it will just end up everyone going rambo. Strp is the best thing out there.. And it's the only thing that is close to working.

And i have to agree that the Cod argument isent valid, that game is about dm.. this is rp that's why everyone rage when people stk.. Couse they want to rp not just die all the time.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bielecki

I like the injury mod idea, could add alot of depth to role playing.

Locke

STM is needed less and less since the weapon accuracy has been lowered.

Cobra

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 26-03-2010
STM is needed less and less since the weapon accuracy has been lowered.
If weapon accuracy is going to be lowered I expect Ammo prices to be lowered...