New Leadership/Activity Check

Started by Thanatos, 04-02-2013

Thanatos

Announcement to all members of the Ukrainian Military as of February 04, 2013

As some of you may have seen already; the leadership of Military has changed. DoomBurger has decided, sadly, to resign from the position of the leader of Military. After the administration team had given Rebel temporary command until he had found an official leader, he has given me the chance to lead the faction. This may come as a surprise to some, but Rebel has complete faith in me, and I hope that the rest of you believe in my abilities as a leader as well. I am taking the reigns of Military and will hopefully lead it in the right direction.

I would like to request anybody who is willing to stay in military under the new command to post in this thread. If you wish to be removed for any reason, a post in this thread would also be appreciated. Be honest, if you do not wish to stay in my new Military, don't be afraid to say something, as I don't expect everybody to be happy with a sudden change. Please note that there may be changes to the roster, as I'm trying to get things up and running and there may be some complications that need attending to.

Note: You have until February 8, 2013 to post in this thread, or you will be removed from the roster.

- Thanatos

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

deluxulous

irondeity

Breaking necks. Glaring. Chasing stalkers. And working lone wolf operations. Yup, Im still here. (When Im not working)
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Recreas

Not too happy with the change to be honest, but regardless it wouldn't be fair if I didn't give you a chance
Not yet on the roster, but that's up to you to fix :)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

nKe

I'll stay for now.
Just wondering why Ukrainian State Security Service's Major is not Ukrainian.

lolKieck

Quote from: Nik3 on 05-02-2013
I'll stay for now.
BOOOOOYAAAAAAAH.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Thanatos

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-02-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 05-02-2013
I'll stay for now.
BOOOOOYAAAAAAAH.
David is a universal name. He is Ukrainian.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

TheAndyShandy

I'll stay. Haven't got any issues with the new decision.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Rebel6609

Glad for everyone to stay. I put my trust into Thanatos because I believe he is more than capable of leading the faction, especially with both my guidance and all of your support. Remember that we are always open to hear what you have to say, so if you like / dislike something don't forget to voice your opinion as long as its constructive.

Thanks again for everyone who stays and gives Thanatos a chance.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Picto Wolf

I shall stay and see what it is like. I am sure you will do a good job.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Overwatch

Talked to thanatoast.