New Faction Leaders!

Started by Silver Knight, 28-08-2009

Zarrick

Wether I get leader or Cobra does, it dosnt matter. I want to be in Duty as much as you do Dutch, leader or not.

I love the Duty faction in the game, it'd be awesome to lead it ofcourse, but I will settle for just Dutyer :D

Living for the day Duty kills all the Banditz :F
====================================

====================================

Locke

The reason we dont have "less known" people lead factions is because when it was done in the past they tended to fuck it it up :|

Plunger

Quote from: Locke on 31-08-2009
The reason we dont have "less known" people lead factions is because when it was done in the past they tended to fuck it it up :|
+Support

Let me remind you of the former Duty leaders.

Impure Reality
Rohok Tayer (Not as bad as Impure, but left none the less.)

Paintcheck

Fair point but then why the fuck did we go through the trouble of even opening the factions to new people if the same ones are heading stuff?

Locke

I havent led a faction forever, Im just active and sent in an app.

Plunger

Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-08-2009

Fair point but then why the fuck did we go through the trouble of even opening the factions to new people if the same ones are heading stuff?
It's Elementary my dear Paincheck...

Bagelz.

Radek

Well... you cant say i did a bad job when i took over the military.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bagelz

Quote from: Plunger on 31-08-2009
Quote from: Paintcheck on 31-08-2009

I got a good chuckle out of that :D

It's Elementary my dear Paincheck...

Bagelz.

Snowblind

Tundruff for Freedom!

RAPTOR

I might Go for Duty Leader :)
^ nigga stole ma Avatwar
I chill quite often.

2power

So were voteing for a freedom leader now eh?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

KillSlim

Quote from: 2power on 01-09-2009
So were voteing for a freedom leader now eh?
Yes.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

Vote at your hearts content boys.

Ravanger

Going to be the vote battle of the month.

2power

I hope i can still be monolith leader  :-\ Also Tundruff for Freedom

2power

Hmmmm i cant wait to see who the new mono leader is

Locke

No need to double post, and 2power, the mono is seriously the most delicate faction.
Nothing against you but I doubt seriously you will lead it.

Ravanger

I applyed for it....But I understand about how delicate it is. Since what happened while ago.

Phantom

I applied for DUTY lead but probably wont get it since I'm new and all. I'd settle for officer though or even being in duty really. (Kristov)

Locke

Hey, you're a good roleplayer, you never know.

Its not the "new" thing as much as the "inexperienced" thing.

Ravanger

Yeah well we all have to wait and see who is chosen.

Moordact

+ support for tundruff ,

Who's all apping for Monolith since I apped to
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Ravanger

Well I apped while ago moordact. I think killslim. Then Nines maybe. Not sure who else. Thats who I think

2power

I apped i hope i get accepted

Locke

Holy shit 2power, just shut up already. you've made like 5 posts of you saying "I HOPE I AM ACCEPTED DURF"