New Duty Leader Discussion

Started by Silver Knight, 18-10-2010

OBrian

I'm just saying he should be the first considered.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

lolKieck

Going with the bandwagon with Jake !

Also known as, I vote on Dug.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

Plunger

Dug applied on Stone, isn't Stone his mercenary?

Dug

Quote from: Alucard on 19-10-2010
Dug applied on Stone, isn't Stone his mercenary?

He still retains much of his dutier attitude. Those who roleplayed with him, know what I mean.

Bielecki

Dug would be a good choice. I would suggest Picto Wolf but its always best that an admin takes the role of leader.

Recreas

Why picto wofl? Isn't he already in military. No offence picto
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Aresty

Doesn't matter of an admin or a player haves control. They are both human, they can both fail in the worst matter possible. The Admin even more since he have even the power to do worse.

alex4576

I guess dug cause I am happy with co-leader

Megamaff

Flash

Dug even if my vote dosnt count.

Fibritz

I wunt him to lead if he will give meh promotion :X

anyway
Yes for dug.

Comradebritish

Yes to Dug, just give him lead already.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Bucky

Douglas, give it to him, hes fit to lead the factions, it would be in its best interest.

lolKieck

Quote from: Bucky on 27-10-2010
Douglas, give it to him, hes fit to lead the factions, it would be in its best interest.
Wat. It's Dug, like I DUG up a dog.
GET HIM THE LEADERSHIP ALREADY SILVER !
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Plunger

Except dug fucked up pretty badly on the server yesterday which might affect this election.

Steel

Brace yourselves for E-Drama!

Bucky

*Inception Music* Yeah, he kinda fucked up, I don't know how bad it was but everyone fucks up sometime...

Dug

Quote from: Bucky on 28-10-2010
*Inception Music* Yeah, he kinda fucked up, I don't know how bad it was but everyone fucks up sometime...

I like to drink with my friends. And it was the drink that led me to the server. My excuse, we are all human and I apologized later on to everyone. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. That was my actual, first fuck up and I admited I was wrong so , end of discussion.

And if that is affecting my application then go ahead Silver slap a denied and be done with it.
I'd rather do this quickly without any waiting and rotting of the faction it self.

Fact is it needs a leader and many people talk to me over SF wanting to join and wondering when Silver will give me lead.
However I see people get tired of waiting and going to other factions which just makes the faction die out
even more.

I applied because I liked the faction since I began playing stalker and that's pretty much the only one I ever liked. When I applied I didn't even think so many people would support me, what I thought originally was "Worth a try.", but things turned out different which encouraged me to even plan the layout of Duty even more, to think of events we could do and the ways we could make it better and fun. What I aim to do is to bring it back to it's glory days when Duty was the dominant faction on SRP and there was about ten dutiers on everyday.

Comradebritish

I like to drink with my friends. And it was the drink that led me to the server. My excuse, we are all human and I apologized later on to everyone. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. That was my actual, first fuck up and I admited I was wrong so , end of discussion.

And if that is affecting my application then go ahead Silver slap a denied and be done with it.
I'd rather do this quickly without any waiting and rotting of the faction it self.

Fact is it needs a leader and many people talk to me over SF wanting to join and wondering when Silver will give me lead.
However I see people get tired of waiting and going to other factions which just makes the faction die out
even more.

I applied because I liked the faction since I began playing stalker and that's pretty much the only one I ever liked. When I applied I didn't even think so many people would support me, what I thought originally was "Worth a try.", but things turned out different which encouraged me to even plan the layout of Duty even more, to think of events we could and the ways we could make it better and fun. What I aim to do is to bring it back to it's glory days when Duty was the dominant faction on SRP and there was about ten dutiers on everyday.

Give the man a fucknig medal T_T
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Steel

Seriously taking your time, new leader discussion? No one else has been suggested so just accept already.

Bucky

Agreeing with Steel, this isn't even a discussion, its everyone saying how fit Dug is to be the leader...

Cutch

Personally, Dug is a cool guy and all and he would probably be a good leader but I do not honestly see him as a good candidate for DUTY leader.
To be frank (and this is just what I've seen), but most people I have talked to want a different leader because they want things run differently then Nitro organized them. I do not see any change, at least not for the better. Then again, there is no other choice other than Killabreu(doesn't count).

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Dug

Quote from: Cutch on 02-11-2010
Personally, Dug is a cool guy and all and he would probably be a good leader but I do not honestly see him as a good candidate for DUTY leader.
To be frank (and this is just what I've seen), but most people I have talked to want a different leader because they want things run differently then Nitro organized them. I do not see any change, at least not for the better. Then again, there is no other choice other than Killabreu(doesn't count).

I just want a chance to prove my self and attempt to make the faction better.
If I suck, then they can remove me and I'll go back to what I was doing on SRP (Merc).

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 02-11-2010
Quote from: Cutch on 02-11-2010

I just want a chance to prove my self and attempt to make the faction better.
If I suck, then they can remove me and I'll go back to what I was doing on SRP (Merc).
You played when Welshy/Ganendor had the leadership ?
Dug's gonna most likely make it like that.