New Co-leader?

Started by Smirnoff, 25-12-2009

Smirnoff

Since The Jackal left us we have no Co-leader at the moment.

I would be grateful of you Radek if you  replied to this thread with either the new one or the time you need to think about it.

-- Thanks,

EDIT: Oh wait, Jackal told me you are on vacation lol -_-
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Fluffy

Lol

Don't worry, there will be a leader.

Assassinator

Radek can't be on vacation if he's already in Sweden. Wut.

Caramelldansen / U-U-U-Aua Dance

Fluffy

There are different countries than Sweden. So he could go to another country such as Germany.

Afromana

Radek

There is no such thing as the "CaramellDance" in Sweden ffs did you noitce that the video you used is Manga? A frikin Asian art style.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Szenti

Caramell - Caramelldansen (English version)

Its the original clip of Caramelldansen.

On topic: Who'll be the co-leader? I'm interested in that lol... I would say the highest ranked,activest player.

klp4

Assassinator has been made co-leader thanks to his very impressive application and past experience.
He will be put as acting leader during the time I'm gone.

// Radek
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

KillSlim

All is well in the Military - apart from my suggestions not being implemented :(
Lock please, the situation has been resolved.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window