Neutral Cross.

Started by Gokiller, 18-06-2011

Gokiller

[ Neutral Cross   
"Neutral Cross" as Neutral to all. Healer of all, apart from the ones who steal and the ones who kill."

Niko, the young stalker who had been to hell and back was sat at freedom. After seeing death, torture and brutal attacks on rookies he came up with the idea of a faction to help protect the new and young.
"By removing all bandits and all mutants, the Zone will be a better place." He kept saying that. He thought of a name.
"Neutral Cross" as Neutral to all, healer of all, apart from the ones who steal and The ones who kill.

Neutral Cross was a group bought up by highly trained stalkers. The main idea was to help rookies and teach them about the zone. Neutral Cross patrolled the zone removing bandits and mutants. The stalkers all had the same idea on what they wanted to do. The Stalkers set up a long meeting, planning the whole thing. They walked around the zone until they found the prefect lace for a camp. The small group held up at the mansion, making it a safe place for stalkers and traders alike.

Over time allies were formed and suppliers grew. When stalkers started coming to the camp, it was crazy. To many people were running around the house breaking stuff. Rules were set. The attack of Bloodsuckers and other mutants built up. The NC (Netural Cross) built up defences, The help of the fellow stalkers aided the NC to fight them off. They recruited new stalkers, and the group grew.

Group Information OOC
We are a group of stalkers who mainly help and protect new players. We protect them from bandits, mutants and any other threat for the average stalker. At our base we provide a safe place for anyone who is there and a bar for any trader to set up in.

Group Information IC
We are stalkers and that only. We want to help the new people in the zone. We grew tired of people who take what they want, show no respect, and kill with no reason. Together we think we can make the zone a safer place for the average stalker. Show us respect, and you will get ours. Showing up at our base you are required to follow some rules. Sling all weapons, guards and members have a exception. Entry to the upper floor is restricted for everyone except members of NC. If you need entrance to talk to our leader or any other reason, talk to the guard on the stairs. Any trader who is working at the the bar can use his/her own discretion to kick someone out for bad behavior. Last is respect everyone at the base, we will not tolerate disrespect.

Faction Relations

Loners: Firendly
Duty: Neutral
Freedom: Neutral
Ecologists: Neutral
Mercenaries: Neutral
Bandits: Hostile
The Skulls: Hostile
Military: Hostile
Monolith: Feared
Zone Guildes: Friendly
The Outcasts: Neutral
Crimson Union: Friendly
Surtech: Friendly
Roster

Founder (Limit 1)
'Niko' | |HGN| Rarr

Captain (Limit 2)
'Crosshair'Darkscar

Medical (Limit 1)

Soldiers ( No Limit)
Alek Smirnov

Stanislav - Szenti
Silvia - Reorp

jaik

Mercenaries - Unfriendly.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Amontillado

KingArthur

a group that does something other then shoot? what the hell -support this should be removed cause its bad for cannon omg so lame no weapons pew pew

Gokiller

Smirnoff

Quote from: KingArthur on 18-06-2011
a group that does something other then shoot? what the hell -support this should be removed cause its bad for cannon omg so lame no weapons pew pew

That's just his way of saying +support, no worries.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Dug

Outcasts are mercenaries that tend to hang out with them. There for their opinion of mercs isn't unfriendly.

GeneralGold

Awww i'm Unfirendly
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Aresty

Yeah we Outcats love our stalker brethern.

Amontillado

I would like to tell everyone that this group is now over. Our leader has left for a position in the TRI community. I'm sorry but we will have to end the group now.

lolKieck

Quote from: Amontillado on 10-07-2011
I would like to tell everyone that this group is now over. Our leader has left for a position in the TRI community. I'm sorry but we will have to end the group now.
He's fucked, in TRI there are his RL friends.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Blackflunk

This thread should be deleted, as Rarr has joined TRI, and it haven't been updated in ages.
Ladies, please.

Gokiller

We are back lads.

Gokiller

Roster update, Still missing a few people, And also The Skulls added as "Hostile"

Knife_cz

As my steam is offline; remove the freaking ranks.-trial in PBG doesnt matter, we can kick anyone at anytime if we decide together.
Update the roster when you know all of the members.
Fix your mistakes in it :/
And remove the thingy "two ways to join" there is only one, and thats IC.

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 04-01-2012
As my steam is offline; remove the freaking ranks.-trial in PBG doesnt matter, we can kick anyone at anytime if we decide together.
Update the roster when you know all of the members.
Fix your mistakes in it :/
And remove the thingy "two ways to join" there is only one, and thats IC.
Actually two. Be a friend of the leader or join it through normal means. Same goes with every PBG.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rogacz20

Please update the Roster.
thx

Gonztah

Yeah the roster needs to be updated.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Gonztah on 20-01-2012
Yeah the roster needs to be updated.
Quote from: Rogacz20 on 20-01-2012
Please update the Roster.
thx

Go bother Rarr, he is the founder and he manages such stuff :) (Not like I am trying to get him to make some backstory which would explain why are we called Neutral Cross, and why dont we have any logo yet?)

Gokiller

If you want me to update it, Drop your names and Rank Here and then i will add it.

Gonztah

Name: Alek Smirnov

Gokiller

Well we are ment to but.. I don't know,yKnife just makes everyone cpt.SO i guess not