My Leaving

Started by commanthe2, 28-12-2009

commanthe2

Today I will be handing in my resignation. I have served with most of you over the past 10 months. I have seen some of you turn into great soldiers. And it has been an honer to serve with most of you. From our great general Vladimir Stovsky to people like Krystal, And Dimitri who was one of our best traders and engineers. I hope to see you all again in the future. Thanks for all the great times we have had and goodbye.

Travis lays the note on his bead leaving his old uniform and guns. He then goes to the nearby window and climbs out. After looking around he then sneaks off into the zone leaving the military behind.

OOC: Thanks for the 10 months of time I have had in the military. But I think it is time for me to move onto something else. I will miss you guys. Thank you and good luck in the zone.

Silver Knight

Quote from: commanthe2 on 28-12-2009
Today I will be handing in my resignation. I have served with most of you over the past 10 months. I have seen some of you turn into great soldiers. And it has been an honer to serve with most of you. From our great general Vladimir Stovsky to people like Krystal, And Dimitri who was one of our best traders and engineers. I hope to see you all again in the future. Thanks for all the great times we have had and goodbye.

Travis lays the note on his bead leaving his old uniform and guns. He then goes to the nearby window and climbs out. After looking around he then sneaks off into the zone leaving the military behind.

OOC: Thanks for the 10 months of time I have had in the military. But I think it is time for me to move onto something else. I will miss you guys. Thank you and good luck in the zone.

Like our Fallout RP or Crussaria :P

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

commanthe2

QuoteLike our Fallout RP or Crussaria  :P

What?

Silver Knight

"But I think it is time for me to move onto something else"

Comman, you cannot leave HGN entirely, good stuff is coming soon, you have to be here for it!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

commanthe2

Oh I meant different groups like Duty or something.

lolKieck

lol
Anyways, join Freedom because they lack people who can shoot a gun.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Assassinator

Wait, wut. Ten months... and only those two people you listed?

klp4

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-12-2009
lol

No Freedom just lacks people..
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

commanthe2

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 29-12-2009
Wait, wut. Ten months... and only those two people you listed?
Those were the only people that were ever really on in my time zone. Of course back then I slept during the day and woke in the night XD
lol
Heck no. I just don't like fweedum. Damn freaks that like to try and fuck bloodsuckers or maybe even turn artifacts into sex toys.

Assassinator

Radek and Krystal weren't in the Military 10 months ago, that's just my point.

commanthe2

Radek was, He was the leader or co-leader when I joined. Or something around there.

commanthe2

Well I'm gonna stay with the military for some time until it is back where it used to be. At the top. So I won't be leaving just yet.

Assassinator