Started by ThY, 21-03-2011

ThY

Quote from: Steven :D on 09-08-2011
Quote from: ThY on 09-08-2011
Two new class B and class C mutants.
That was quick
Alot of good effort was put in

Overwatch

OOC name: |HGN| Aux         -Was "Overwatch" not long ago.
IC name: Twitch
New class:  C
Why: After about roughly two weeks of Roleplaying as A mutant, and alot of people like the way I roleplay as one, Taking a fear-RP Inducing role rather than. "Run up, uncloak, /me to hit" Kind of mutant.  I also help Traders set up missions ect. Like "A contacts PDA stopped responding and the last message seemed to be a distress signal... I want the head of whatever harmed him"

Frostee

Pretty sure you dont post that in the freaking updates/announcements threads. And for the love of god, you will eventually become a Class C, so really no need for this. And it says you have had it for 2 weeks. Well, my sucker I have had for about a good 3 months now and I recently just got Class C, and Thanatos has had his longer and got Class C same time as me. So just wait around, and you will get a new class.

Overwatch

Quote from: ThY on 30-03-2011
Post below if you believe your ready to class up on the roster! This is to keep track of the endless SF's I get requesting me. Also the inactive will be reset back to class D with no warning.

OOC name:
IC name:
New class:
Why:

Frosty... You prone to not reading posts? It's literally one page back.

Steven :D

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 14-08-2011
Pretty sure you dont post that in the freaking updates/announcements threads. And for the love of god, you will eventually become a Class C, so really no need for this. And it says you have had it for 2 weeks. Well, my sucker I have had for about a good 3 months now and I recently just got Class C, and Thanatos has had his longer and got Class C same time as me. So just wait around, and you will get a new class.

I've had Revenant / Bloodhound for a year as well and I'm not complaining bro.

ThY

The Bloodsucker "Fox" is not to be used untill an issue is sorted. (Pm me, Fox)
If anyone sees "Fox" in SRP, SF me.

ThY

After 4 hours solid work;

• Fixed, easier to read roster.
  • Classes remade and slots opened. (Now known as Categories)
  • Inactive Mutants moved to class D, more opertunity for active Mutants.
  • Mutant Strikes wiped, new start.
  • Made a cup of tea
If anyone can fill in any of the N/A's on the Roster, PM me!
If you're a new Mutant, and not on the roster yet -- I haven't forgotten, just make sure your details are on the Roster Page.

ThY

May I remind everyone on certain rules;
Controllers are STRP, ONLY stk if you have no place to run or if its a life of death situation, they are here to provoke fear roleplay and you will be punished for shooting without any fear or attempts of escaping or any show of fear.
DO NOT shoot at controllers from faction bases, and if anyone does the controller has full right to make it's way inside. Factions, punish those who decide to lure the creatures inside your territory, encourage them not to shoot.

And controllers;

You may only STK if you are being shot at yourself. If someone does shoot at you, keep following. Kill them.
Do not kill anyone who isnt showing any hostility to you
Do not kill anyone who is fear rping at a good extent.
If someone pot-shots you from a faction base, feel free to go inside. But get out asap once you're done.

Factioners don't call RDM if one of your troops or stalkers lures a controller in and it begins to kill.
And if anyone has suggestions for the rules; PM me. Their far from perfect

ThY

ThY

Mutants who were involved in the last Pack call post here with your IC name. I've lost my list :\

Otto

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Overwatch

Corocan

ThY

Promotion;

Congratulations to Headcrabs; nearly three years in HGN performing a very high standard of roleplay, he has been a role model for many new players. For this; Headcrabs is now a CLASS A bloodsucker with enhanced hide (absorbs 9x19&9x18 rounds)

New Rule;

Class A bloodsuckers are free to enter major faction bases without being STK'd.