Mutant Rules & Regulations [Being updated]

Started by ThY, 02-08-2009

Paintcheck

Quote from: asoldier290 on 20-09-2009
So heres a couple questions:

1. Do bloodsuckers remain in underground areas?
They don't have to but the underground is good because it is easier to hide in. I usually hang out in the open and try to take cover in like the warehouse or something in S2 and pounce on people who come by

2. An example of a me kill?
* asoldier290 is scavenging for food.
* asoldier290 sees a flashlight bobbing in the tunnel ahead.
* asoldier290 observes that the prey is of low threat and might make a quick snack.
*Cloaks and gets near the stalker making Noises using Claw SWEP*
*Stalker freaks and becomes on high alert*
*Bloodsucker waits around the corner at an ambush spot*
*Stalker who is 90% flipped out of his mind slowly turns the corner*
*Bloodsucker Uncloaks makes screaming noise in the stalkers face on being discovered and cloaks and runs off watching the panicked stalker shoot like a madman wasting his ammo*
*Stalker decides to try and make it back out alive*
*Bloodsucker follows and decides when to pounce on fleeing stalker*
* asoldier290 Pounces on the fleeing stalker and sears a gaping wound into his back.
*Stalker Dies*
* asoldier290 reaches inside the stalker and retrieves nourishment

Pretty much
3. Do bloodsuckers have a feed meter? or do whatever they can RP with?
That would be stupid. RP however you feel like. Obviously most of your interaction will be with prey (STALKERs) but sucker-sucker interaction is fun as well (what we've established is that suckers can "talk" to each other sort of like this:
* Paintcheck roars <Food close>
* Paintcheck snarls <Hungry>

Communicating with humans is a bit of a no-no so unless you are ThY you should avoid human contact. It is generally accepted that a sucker is smart enough to understand basic human behavior (ie big groups means death, humans work as shields..etc) but don't be like talking to humans and drinking tea with them or something like that.
If you do speak to other suckers try and keep it short and sort of grammatically rough. Suckers are animals after all.

4. whats the benefit of being a Variant Bloodsucker?
Different skin. ICly Variants are supposedly stronger but since a normal sucker is more than a match for the average STALKER and since sucker-sucker fights are rare (although I've taken ThY on before with my sucker) it isn't that important.

5. Do the Bloodsuckers have a pounce of are they just faster runners?
Supposedly Silver is working on making them run faster so STALKERs can't just backpedal to safety. Right now suckers run like everyone else. I have a bind "/me pounces" that I use when I'm close in the hope that people will realize I'm trying to jump on them. That's the best you can do at this point.

6. I saw there's a Neutral Bloodsucker thing and i think that's lame, is RPing an Extremely territorial Aggressive bloodsucker allowed?
Look at the roster. There's 3 neutrals. What the hell do you think the other suckers all do?

7. what do you do as a Zombified STALKER (Just asking)
We're all bloodsuckers in this thread. But basically you run around firing poorly aimed shots at everyone you meet and get killed a lot.

Answers in green.

ThY

Nice answers Paint mate! Ill add some to the origional rules.
+ I believe Varient have more armour. :V

Dark Angel

Anyone caught dropping their claws for any kind of reason unless for RP... Will get his/her flag removed by me immidatly. I'm sick of you people spamming claws with /dropgun back and forth!

You can drop claws only if:

1. Your claws were RPly cut off
2. You have a valid reason "For example damage or PI"

Steel

I mean i havent been playing long but the one Bloodsucker i thought was pretty decent was Null, He Stalked us in a building last night and it was a pretty good piece of roleplay.

Markka

Less Claw SWEP spam on peeps k. One *minor* swipe is enough to take 50 HP off from an ordinary Stalker without armor.

More /me's, less SWEP spam DM kill roar.

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

Nevrox

If we do happen to die to Monolith (PKed) for attacking them, then if they attack us and we kill them it should be a PK. Just my opinion and it seems fair like that as well. I know some Monos who probably would try and kill a sucker...

Kostya 'Spade' Lutsky - Exp. Loner - ALIVE
Nikolai 'Sparrow' Skavaski - Exp. Bandit - ALIVE
Falcon - Exp. Merc - ALIVE
Savage - Bloodsucker - ALIVE
Konrad 'Owl' Prutsky - Trader - ALIVE
William Evans - Scientist (R&D) - ALIVE

Markka

Quote from: ThY101 on 24-09-2009
Got any names of the Bloodsuckers accused Markka?

It was someone called "Null". He made a bound /me and proceeded to smack me with the SWEP, resulting in me dying and losing a weapon and some food. Derp. I'm afraid of even trying to RP with a sucker, unless it's someone who won't nuke me with the goddamn claws. Otherwise I think I'll just run to the hills and far away, or blast their face off with mah Mossberg. :|
I can RP injury and death and so forth, just in case you didn't know. Which you probably didn't. v_v

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

Duranblackraven

Hmm, I may put some thought into some of these rules, they sound interesting.

Locke

Updated by ThY, good work.

Zstan

Madran Lamont

Um what has been with the loltraping of Bloodsuckers as of late?

Paintcheck

Check the Rules. No more lolcapturing of Suckers. Suckers that make it too easy to get caught will be chastised. Not to say no sucker can EVER be captured but in the past week I have seen like 8 suckers getting captured by Loners which is utter bullshit. Suckers are predators and are smart and mean. They won't go down easily to some random Loner. Ecologists and the like maybe but no more sucker "pet" trade as it's getting out of hand.

If anyone sees a sucker who is not RPing properly, please PM ThY or me and we will deal with it.

nicko

So if playing as a bloodsucker, you'll have to be attacked before actually attacking yourself?

Zstan

Quote from: nicko on 17-03-2010
So if playing as a bloodsucker, you'll have to be attacked before actually attacking yourself?
What is this I don't even..

Locke

Quote from: nicko on 17-03-2010

No, you can attack people if they are alone, and if it's not in a faction base.

nicko

Ah okay, i got it wrong then.

lolKieck

We should have a rule that we can still kill people who have Exo's and FN's like in CoP. A guy with these got killed easily on easiest difficulty.

Or at least RP like that. I'm sick of people who shoot bloodsuckers for fun.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

whyku

Change rule 2 please, So people will not STK as on sight...Oh add Bloodsuckers can go in Major Faction Bases if they go in OOC when to not be killed by the blowout! Or something...

Turkey

Quote from: whyku on 09-12-2010
Change rule 2 please, So people will not STK as on sight...Oh add Bloodsuckers can go in Major Faction Bases if they go in OOC when to not be killed by the blowout! Or something...

No just NO! Reflag during blowout. entering any faction base is a serious mutant offense. You will be s2k'd on sight, And probably be chewed out for it.

whyku

Hes the one that told me I could.....

Turkey

Quote from: whyku on 09-12-2010
Hes the one that told me I could.....

Yea. But dont go to the room with all the dutyers. Go to a quiet place. Stay cloaked. Dont say anything

Yorty

In the STALKER books Controllers weren't always aggressive, and sometimes even talked to Stalkers. So why do they always HAVE to be aggressive in SRP?

Turkey

Quote from: Yorty on 13-12-2010
In the STALKER books Controllers weren't always aggressive, and sometimes even talked to Stalkers. So why do they always HAVE to be aggressive in SRP?

Once, I was in a train tunnel, When a controller walked in. I switched to my rpg when it asked me to leave. I was like "WTF"

Yorty

Quote from: Turkey on 13-12-2010
Quote from: Yorty on 13-12-2010

Once, I was in a train tunnel, When a controller walked in. I switched to my rpg when it asked me to leave. I was like "WTF"
Yeah, there's a talking controller in CoP. All it does is ask you to leave. I really think controllers shouldn't be merciless and emotionless monsters.

ThY

There is, and has never been anyone capable of roleplaying a friendly or intelligent Controller without fucking it up within 2 weeks or less. It's an aspect we can do without in SRP. Like many other comparisons from the real games.