Mutant Rant / Petition

Started by Zstan, 07-03-2010

Tom

I understand your point Zstan... But now people donate 20$ for the Sucker flags Instead of the "Expirenced" flags. This may be off subject... but since people now donate for sucker instead of "Expirenced" flags, Could the expirenced flags possibly be a reward for good RPers who are trusted n' such?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Dug

Quote from: Tom on 12-03-2010
I understand your point Zstan... But now people donate 20$ for the Sucker flags Instead of the "Expirenced" flags. This may be off subject... but since people now donate for sucker instead of "Expirenced" flags, Could the expirenced flags possibly be a reward for good RPers who are trusted n' such?

This man has a point.

Zarrick

Noone does really get there flags taken off them, honestly I've seen people abuse the sucker cloaking to DM or attempt to DM, it should be donation and if you're trusted then you can huz Sucker. OR you could have it so donators have to get Auth'd by ThY as he is now an admin and the Sucker leader anyway.

I think asking ThY for an auth to get Bloodsucker flags after donation would be the best, he knows how to RP, hes a Admin, hes the Sucker leader/whatever you wanna call it and best of all he generally knows who deserves what.

K cool
====================================

====================================

Ravanger

Just keep it the same donation only I say...Helps the servers stay up.ALso Thy is not a admin is he..Oh wait he is....Only HAs or SVs...HA doesnt really exist can aprove donator flags without donation if anyone is curious I am pretty sure....I mean think about it guys you will be like wait we dont need donation for this...I mean I donated to help community before but haveing flags cost donation money helps servers if you know what I mean.

Lucidius

This thread is made of retardation and childish opinions.

Paintcheck's right, at the end of the day what keeps the servers up and running is what SK's gonna bank on. Sure it'de be great if all the mutants currently where amazing RP'ers, it's no good if there's no fucking server for them to RP on.

To add,if your gonna complain about a KEY asset to keeping this fucking community RUNNING,come up with some FUCKING SUGGESTIONS for an alternative if you think it's ruining the RP.

I've YET to see one ALTERNATIVE outside of fucking "SWAP FLAGS" in this thread.

As for donor flags, whatever I could care less. My suggestion would be, have some sort of montly draw, 2 bucks for a ticket, winner will get "Player of the weak" in the steam group and some sort of montly prize (be creative). That's something that weather or not donor flags are chaned or not, can happen and bring in more money to the server.

Also, I find it funny how everyone who 'doesn't know how to AR PEE' is donating, and contributing to the server costs, whereas alot of the people complaining about donors claim to be the fucking bread and butter of the server.

Come on, if you care about the server's well being enough, you can fucking scrounge up 5 dollars over the course of the month from fucking the crevices of the sofa and donate. Frankly, your complaining about a buncha shit that is given to you out of some one elses fucking pocket.

If you so much as CARED, you wouldn't fucking beg for a buncha servers for a random ass fucking game, and then neglect it like your OH SO known to do. I mean, it's not like servers cost money and take time to set up, so who has to appretiate it?

You gonna steal a hobo's only meal and then complain to him about how it tasted horrible?

Go get fucked.

And post some FUCKING helpful from now on, you might contribute something of 'worth' to the community you 'oh so' careabout.

Piece.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Paintcheck

Lucidius you are my new favorite player ever.

Locke

Ravanger

I just got a idea would should like have a big huge contest or something. For the flags kind of like how he said with ticket

Romka

People who can't RP and donate, are the cancer HGN has to deal with, your just all running around screaming how painful it is, instead of finding a cure for it you mope around and waiting for someone to inject you with anesthetic.

Well my alternative is adds, they pay some cash. Also, i'm gonna set up my lemonade stand and get that monneh god damn it!

Combine

One Word

Scoutfreak

Look how much shit he caursed becuase he donated for flags

Ravanger

Bit of a necro dont you think.