Mutant Character Page

Started by Steven :D, 04-04-2010

Steven :D

This is where all my mutant characters will go, with backstories and such. Go ahead and give some CC as long as its constructive, there will be possibly 1 to 8 logs per character, i still need to make one for my Bloodsucker, Abyss, Snork, Zombified Stalker and Poltergeist.
YES YOU CAN ASK TO MAKE IT LONGER

SUBJECT NAME - REVENANT

Previous Human Name: Czek Bartuc

Physical Description: Tall, Glowing Eyes with a Menacing look on its face all of the time.

Approximate Age (Human Years): 37

Height: 6'7

Origin: Lab X18

Definition of Name: A revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living. The word "revenant" is derived from the French, revenir, "to return"; in French, "revenant" means "returning".

=LOG 1=
While being forced to participate into a "Secret" project after having a lifetime of crime, Project R-E (AkA Revenant) was put into a cell. He was knocked unconcious and strapped onto a metal table.

You may ask why was a person forced to do this, well heres the answer. Czek Bartuc was a ruthless mercenary within Ukraine at the time, he was caught a year before the NPP incident and was confined within a cell by many masked men, who later he identified as Military.

Now back to where i was, Czek was left on-top of a metal table, surrounded by scientists who were proceeding as if he had willingly let this happen. Czek was enraged at the fact that he was being treated so inhumanely, until week 13 when the Chernobyl Nuclear Power plant exploded and Just a day ago they attempted something on Czek, a formula that would somehow alter his brain and unlock the more inner uses of the Brain. Though all was not well, the formula induced many symptons of sickness such as vomiting, mass hysteria.

He was left alone on that table as the scientists left him there...

Little did he know, that those scientists were never coming back.
=END LOG 1=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT NAME: RAPTOR

Previous Human Name: Nikolai 'Niko' Klause
Physical Description: Wild, Detached Gasmask. Walks on all fours and howls at anything that moves.

Approximate Age (Human Years): 19

Height: 6'3

Origin: Hunting trip gone bad.

Origin of Name: Inherited by the "Raptor" Dinosaur, due to his quick relfexes and speed while still being deadly.

=LOG 1=
Day 1, Outskirts of Chernobyl, Near home village.
So far i have not caught anything yet, but i must not return empty handed for i will bring shame and disgrace for not being able to provide for my family. The deer here are quick but i shall be quicker if i want to be able to bring anything home at all.

Day 3, Chernobyl, A Forest somewhere on the eastern side.
I Have found tracks of a slightly larger game, this will prove to everyone that i am able to bring food to the plate, Though i came with nothing i will leave with something. I am currently out here with my trusty Mosin Nagant, passed down by my father who fought in the war of the 1940's. I Must go now and finish up covering my tracks. I Have a feeling something is out there, possibly watching me... Its a feeling i get, as if eyes are all on me.. I Feel something at the back of my neck, but its just a mosquito, this time...

Day 4, Chernobyl, Forest and Heading South.
Good job for me! I Found a deer and i was able to get a clean shot at it! I Will bring the food back within two days time and i will be able to prove my worth to my neighbors and mother. But i still have that feeling...

Day 6, A Days walk away from my Village.
As the days pass by, i get nearer and nearer to my home, i am happy that i can provide for myself now, but as i got closer and closer to the village i heard a soft *Click* and then i felt a pain as if someone had dragged a claw across my ribcage. I Heard a soft chuckle as my knees bucked down and i dropped my sack and curled in agony. I Saw a man with a black suit stand over me, grinning and holding a bloody dagger. I Saw him pull it up and before it came down, i didnt see anything else for a while...
=END LOG 1=
--------------------
[KEY]
[........'s = Distant and spaced text away from everything else]

=LOG 2=
Day 8, Somewhere at the outskirts of Chernobyl
...The last thing i remember was being stabbed by some one, and it will be the most unpleasant thing i will remember for a while......... It seems he dragged me off but left me with only my clothes....... Plus my notebook with a pencil.......... I Have to do something.... im lying here, dying.......

Day 9, Somewhere at the Outskirts of Chernobyl
Days seem painfully longer... As i struggle to find food, shelter and water... Once i thought i saw someone, but they disappeared with the next blink of my eye.. I will continue going on until i find salvation..... or until something else becomes of me...

Day 10, Somewhere at the Outskirts of Chernobyl
Today.. i found the first sign of any hope for me, a small lake. I Had bathed in it and cleaned my wound. I Feel much better now, but i wish the worst will happen to the person who assaulted me.

Welek

The Controllers where not created by Scientists, your Snork story doesn't explain anything, ya, OK hes dying how did he become a Snork? A Disease? To bad it's a mutation, we need more info.

Steel

Quote from: Welek on 07-04-2010
The Controllers where not created by Scientists, your Snork story doesn't explain anything, ya, OK hes dying how did he become a Snork? A Disease? To bad it's a mutation, we need more info.

Actually, Alledgedly controllers where criminals who where infact experimented on.

lolKieck

Quote from: The Jackal on 07-04-2010
Quote from: Welek on 07-04-2010

Actually, Alledgedly controllers where criminals who where infact experimented on.

Jackal is right, the same thing is with Burer's. And Chimera was created in H.O.R.R.O.R. program :P
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Duranblackraven

...If you decide to actually read everything before posting you'll see he said it's not done and he's still working on everything, so yes, they don't explain everything right now, incomplete works tend to do that. Now with rant over I think this is cool, everyone actually should come up with a back story for their mutants and post it, brings out the creativity.

Pawx

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Pawx on 07-04-2010
Quote from: Steven :D on 04-04-2010
-Reserved-
Quote from: Steven :D on 04-04-2010
-Reserved-

Nice post whoreing there.

It's so he can put all his backstory shizzle together without it being separated by shit-ton of posts, I think.

2 Mutants / Page just to keep it organized, i dont see it as a major problem.

Pawx

You can do it all in one post, you don't need 50 other posts to do it.

Celtic

Quote from: Pawx on 07-04-2010
You can do it all in one post, you don't need 50 other posts to do it.
I believe if the post gets massive enough there is a character limit.  So you would have to make a new post.