Mr.Tea ban or admin revoke app

Started by itsjustguy, 19-07-2009

itsjustguy

Move to Administration/Complaints.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Tea

We the admin team are unclear of refunding at the moment, there is no official rule saying we can and cannot refund items, the reason i kicked you was for flaming me four times.

itsjustguy

You DONT.You said it clear That you dont have to refund JACK SHIT.So don't change your words.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Tea

I am not refunding ANYTHING till someone tells me i can, dont get mad at me just because im unclear of something.

EDIT: If this makes you happy i suggested something to the rest of the admin's involving refunds, maybe an easier way.

itsjustguy

First of all, your a Server Admin Your support to know it.Even a Trial Admin knows it.

Tea

THERE IS NOTHING OFFICIAL, i have searched the whole forums, there is no written documentation of anything regarding refunds, so do not say everyone knows you can refund suits or guns, if it isnt official and written on the forums, then it isnt true. Check your sources. All i see in those pictures is the reason i kicked you, flaming me four times over a suit.

EDIT: This belongs in the Admin Complaints in the Managment section.

itsjustguy

When you open it click on the Imageshack image.It will enlarge it

Tunddruff

REFUNDING IS NOT STATED. If he doesnt want to refund, he doesnt have to.

CortezV

Itsjustidiot was always a fail kiddie.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Plunger

Quote from: CortezV on 04-10-2009
Itsjustidiot was always a fail kiddie.
Lock this thread for necromancers.