More Loners !

Started by Aresty, 10-11-2010

Aresty

Really, I've been on the server for a couple of days and most of the time I see factioners and almost no loners, like 2-3 of 'em.
It's impossible for Traders and Ecologists set up missions when you know that most of the time no rookie will show up, but only factioners armed to the teeth.
Stalkers was based mostly on Loners, not on factions.. something should be done about this.

jaik

Didn't you quit
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 10-11-2010
Didn't you quit
I know right.
And yaeh, I ask many times if the factions are 6+ to let some of their people get off and support the loners.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

Oh sorry, I stumbled upon the wrong thread, I was actually looking for the "Factions Killing Helpless Stalkers cause there too afraid to attack each other" Thread...

Anyone got directions to there?

Steven :D

Eco's are pulled out of the zone until next week. So no jobs from us for now.

Chrono

Factions like freedom or duty dont kill random stalkers unless they try to stab,shot,explode the faction members.

Ravanger

Weekends are the best time to see the variety of people.

Cutch

I don't see why you are complaining. We have plenty of stalkers on all the time. Perhaps you should spend some proper time on the server before criticizing what you don't know a rat's ass about and hopping on the bandwagon.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Pawx

Quote from: Chrono on 10-11-2010
Factions like freedom or duty dont kill random stalkers unless they try to stab,shot,explode the faction members.

LOL, Bullshit.

Goose decides it's a game to kill Mercs and Stalkers that walk in unarmed into Freedom Base, I was killed twice trying to access the Stashbox unarmed, not bothering anyone...

Duty actually kills any Stalker, no doubt about it. I once saw a Stalker get shot and killed for standing at the Gate, unarmed.

Tom

Quote from: Pawx on 10-11-2010

LOL, Bullshit.

Goose decides it's a game to kill Mercs and Stalkers that walk in unarmed into Freedom Base, I was killed twice trying to access the Stashbox unarmed, not bothering anyone...

Duty actually kills any Stalker, no doubt about it. I once saw a Stalker get shot and killed for standing at the Gate, unarmed.

While military Hugs all stalkers, Our server is ass backwards and upside down.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Dude

Yes, just the other day whilst on my loner I try to get inside the Duty base along with about three others the guards deny us entry and say "They are massing strangely, like zombies.... perhaps they are thinking like zombies? open fire!" I found it pretty lolzy but thats because I wasnt shot although others were...

Steel

Welcome to HGN.

lolKieck

Quote from: Steel on 11-11-2010
Welcome to HGN.
Amen.
Quote from: Dude on 11-11-2010
Yes, just the other day whilst on my loner I try to get inside the Duty base along with about three others the guards deny us entry and say "They are massing strangely, like zombies.... perhaps they are thinking like zombies? open fire!" I found it pretty lolzy but thats because I wasnt shot although others were...
Post this in complaints thread, such bullshit shouldn't go unaware.
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Aresty

I played during the weekend, the max loners I've seen were 8. During the Weekend I only seen 5-6 Loners. And sorry I can't be with my " Rat " ass on the server all day to see how many loners there are. Maybe sometimes they are in many, but most of the time it's just factions.

Steven :D

Someone link to the "HGN in a nutshell" thread.

Dug

May I ask have any of you played SoC? Have any of you interacted with Duty? Do you realize they kill you on sight if you go to a certain area where they forbid entrance.

Standing on our defenses is forbidden.
Running trough our checkpoint like a moron is forbidden, everyone must be searched/deemed worthy of entering.
Entering our barracks and going to the arena without it being open is forbidden.
The only place stalkers are allowed to IS THE BAR.

Also we had someone try to attack a member of Duty and he was a merc, so there ya have it mercs aren't allowed in.
We had stalkers backstab us after we agreed to protect them, more precisely The Haven, so an other reason to be extremely strict.

So please shut up and go play SoC.

EDIT: Also, any complaints you have about DUTY I will only then take into consideration when you PUT IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/duty/duty-suggestions-complaints/

Knife_cz

And Loners/stalkers can enter arena :P

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 17-11-2010
And Loners/stalkers can enter arena :P

That's what I think, seriously.

And Dug's right, what about the entrance to the Bar ?
Until the Barman said "k get in bro" you couldn't enter it, because Duty wouldn't let you.