More bloodsuckers online?

Started by Ylsid, 08-04-2011

Ylsid

Lately, I've been playing bloodsucker and looking for some other bloodsucker to see how it's done. I can generally play the char if it's just scaring people/dealing with proper fear RPers but I don't really know how to react if they fight back. I've been trying to find other suckers to spectate (OOCly watching them while invisible), but I've really had no luck. There aren't any real guides on the forum either, so observing other suckers is really the only way to learn.

I don't really know what to suggest or anything, but at least one sucker online at a time would be nice!

PacMan502

A admin taught me how to do it a few days after I got my sucker flags, just be around tonight and tomorow, I'll play Blood sucker and let you spectate me if you wished. (With a admins authorization as I am technically showing you how it's done of course, I'll ask Dug or a SV or SA tonight, see if I can get you allowed to oocly watch me.)

lolKieck

Quote from: Ylsid on 08-04-2011
Lately, I've been playing bloodsucker and looking for some other bloodsucker to see how it's done. I can generally play the char if it's just scaring people/dealing with proper fear RPers but I don't really know how to react if they fight back. I've been trying to find other suckers to spectate (OOCly watching them while invisible), but I've really had no luck. There aren't any real guides on the forum either, so observing other suckers is really the only way to learn.

I don't really know what to suggest or anything, but at least one sucker online at a time would be nice!
Add me to steam, then ask me to get on, btw I'm European.
Iirc my Steam ID is [email protected]
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

Ask me if you need any help what-so-ever. If not I can direct you to those who posses the correct skills required for teaching you to good standard :)

Turkey

Its our choice, So just deal wit it

TheScareCrow

You need to donate, to get the sucker character right? I think im gonna donate :)

mikeywrenn

Yes, it's part of the first donation package (But you should have asked this on a new thread, not one that's one month old :P)
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.