More active?

Started by Monk, 22-07-2011

Monk

Im mostly seeing the server with just 3 to maximum of 10 people... We really need to get more active on the server guys, haveing just mostly 4-6 people isnt very fun for roleplay and sometimes they are all in one fraction. Cmon guys
Dums dums

Poler

A lot of people have been on FORP recently. Thats probably the reason. Well... not everyone.

CC

Reason I'm not on right now is because I'm out visiting relatives. Other than that, I'm usually on nearly the whole duration I'm awake to encourage more people to play. I'll be back on schedule starting Monday and then I hope things pick up again! SRP is so much fun when there's plenty of people on! NEED MORE LONERS! D:...Actually scratch that.. Need more EVERYONE

Caso

Well considering some-to-most people are going on Crussaria during it's starting stages now, and for a long time FORP had 0- 2 people at a time while SRP had like 12-15. FORP is trying to make a come back.

But I am checking out SRP to see how it is C:
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Monk

And I cant join due to map problems. I really want redemption again.
Dums dums

Poopship

lol, my face when, it's actually Crussaria, people are going on that. If I see fallout rp has 3, srp has 0, and cruss has 0 I just browse /b/ until someone gets on.

Silver Knight

There are several reasons, crussaria contributes to this as well as it's summer, alot of people who normally play are on holiday elsewhere. Don't worry about it, just play and try and get new players on the server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Duranblackraven

I'll take the thread more seriously when you stop using 'fractions' and actually use the word 'factions' like someone who can at least partially grasp the English language. I've been busy dealing with RL shit, and actually playing some other games for once. I'll be online more come Monday. And as it was said, most people are off on holiday or doing some other real life stuff that doesn't include virtual people. It's also Saturday, anyone with a life will be out DOING something with actual people then on SRP.

I wish I could just sit in front of the computer all day long and play video games but that sadly is not the way I can run my life anymore.

Ravanger

Gtfo and stop makeing yo excuses and just play.

Dude

I got tired of all the rapeage that occurs on SRP, as did my five other buddies.

Rebel6609

Quote from: Dude on 24-07-2011
I got tired of all the rapeage that occurs on SRP, as did my five other buddies.
Because we play on stalker to feel safe and secure.

Get bigger guns, and better armor. How to obtain? Play more.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Dude

I've been better equipped, i've been in groups, doesn't deter people from trying to rob me, 4 in 5 people always try, mostly because I get stereotyped for wearing a Merc Suit even though i'm a Stalker. Yeah its the zone, its a harsh place, it makes the bad in people come out, thing is unlike the actual game, it lacks an economy, you help someone, expect that person to try and kill you if he gets the chance, the only way that's always available to get some goodies on the server is to rob people, people are always doing it, Stalkers, Bandits, and Mercs alike, why would I play on the server if I need to watch my ass all the time regardless of who I am, when I could just play the actual game, or a different server, that seems to be the mentality most regulars get from playing a lot. I'm not saying the server is bad, I wouldn't be browsing the forums or coming on the server if that was the case, i'm just saying, that's why the server tends to go inactive now and again, it gets repetitive, i've had good times on the server, that's why I still play now and again, but that's why the server just seems to have sporadic periods of inactivity.

jaik

Quote from: Dude on 25-07-2011
I've been better equipped, i've been in groups, doesn't deter people from trying to rob me, 4 in 5 people always try, mostly because I get stereotyped for wearing a Merc Suit even though i'm a Stalker. Yeah its the zone, its a harsh place, it makes the bad in people come out, thing is unlike the actual game, it lacks an economy, you help someone, expect that person to try and kill you if he gets the chance, the only way that's always available to get some goodies on the server is to rob people, people are always doing it, Stalkers, Bandits, and Mercs alike, why would I play on the server if I need to watch my ass all the time regardless of who I am, when I could just play the actual game, or a different server, that seems to be the mentality most regulars get from playing a lot. I'm not saying the server is bad, I wouldn't be browsing the forums or coming on the server if that was the case, i'm just saying, that's why the server tends to go inactive now and again, it gets repetitive, i've had good times on the server, that's why I still play now and again, but that's why the server just seems to have sporadic periods of inactivity.

tl;dr
People believe that items are more important than RP.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

So ironic that Jake says that.
Gimme my SVD back, you powergaming minge.

+one reason why many of my friends dotnt play is that shitty map (a.k.a Occult).

jaik

Quote from: Nik3 on 25-07-2011

Hahahahahaha.
It's more ironic you post in this thread because I took your SVD so that you will stop robbing everyone.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

Quote from: Jake on 25-07-2011

Hahahahahaha.
It's more ironic you post in this thread because I took your SVD so that you will stop robbing everyone.

With /me Shoots guy in backhead while i was selling my SVD at trader... HMM
and i only robbed peeps who were rich, we actually gave stuff to poor people.
Robin Hood lol.

Steven :D

Quote from: Jake on 25-07-2011

Hahahahahaha.

With /me Shoots guy in backhead while i was selling my SVD at trader... HMM
and i only robbed peeps who were rich, we actually gave stuff to poor people.
Robin Hood lol.

Its not powergaming if your character is not aware of whats going on. Say your knocked out, its not powergaming. Or say he catches you by suprise? Not powergaming, though you have a slightly less chance of actually avoiding whats happening.

nKe

zero chance.
I was selling my stuff to trader, then suddenly i read like
"Shoots guy in backhead"
then someone STK's me and loots all my stuff.

What an awesome and intessive RP fight we had there, i didnt even have time to understand who was getting shot in head before i got STK'd.
And i think Jake is aware that Commisar Nitro already said that Jake should give me my stuff back.

Rebel6609

Keep on topic.

I think the main point of this thread was already put across. If you have any complaints about players or suggestions about the server, post them in the proper thread. Other than that, the point of this thread was telling people to play more on SRP.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Kassendraw

Well it's good to see that the server is getting more active now that there was a change in the map. Seems like things are starting to pick up now, hooray.

Ravanger

Went to 38 players today.

Kassendraw

38 players? Wow that's a lot! Looks like things are picking up now that the vacations are over. Meh, every server has it's up and down seasons.